5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could it be true..

4 posters

Go down

Could it be true..  Empty Could it be true..

Post  Sonotech03 Sun May 04, 2014 10:49 am

Hi all, I'm a first time 5bd. This is all new to me and I am so willing to try to see if it works
Friday night my last meal was Chinese food..Saturday morning I started the 5bd.. I weighed in at 239. I was so good yesterday and stuck to it. This morning I weighed in at 236.9. So a total loss of 2.1 lbs. could this be right or maybe it was the all the salt from the Chinese food from Friday night that bumped up my weight? I would love to think it was my motivation yesterday that led to a 2lb loss in 1 day.

Sonotech03

Back to top Go down

Could it be true..  Empty Re: Could it be true..

Post  Sexy123 Sun May 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Welcome and Congrats!!! If you count every gain, then you should count every loss. So yeah!! And 3 cheers to you.  cheers cheers cheers  way to go and keep it up. We will do this together.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Sun May 04, 2014 3:10 pm

It is true! In 8 days on the diet i am down 14 pounds! That's almost 2 pounds a day it really works. Hang in there- we are here for you!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonotech03 Sun May 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Thank you ladies.. I cheated today at dinner and had 10 bites.. I feel so bad now. I was so good today until dinner rolled around. It's mainly because my husband doesn't know I'm doing this and I don't feel like explaining it to him. So he kept trying to give me more food and I kept saying "no thanks..portion control"...

Sonotech03

Back to top Go down

Post  cin123 Sun May 04, 2014 11:29 pm

14 pounds is great! Congrats! boy that is inspiring
cin123
cin123

Back to top Go down

Post  cin123 Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 pm

10 bites is not so bad. It could have been much worse.

I know its difficult doing this but not telling because others are judging your eating. I am sure others here have better tips on how to handle that but I guess if you just stick to just stating that you are watching your portions to improve your health - hopefully others around you will drop it. Good Luck!
cin123
cin123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Mon May 05, 2014 1:45 am

Thanks Cin - it is a great thing! Precisely why this keeps me going- the quick results! And Sono- don't worry about going over your bites! You hardly did any damage- and you can jump right back on next meal! It is difficult when you don't want to explain- you can always say "my tummy is a bit weird right now" or- had some bad bathroom problems and don't want to make it worse! Haha either way- they won't push the food on you- guaranteed!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down