5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Journey begins today!

5 posters

Go down

My Journey begins today! Empty My Journey begins today!

Post  ja619 Mon May 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Day 1
Coffee (need to get some multi-vits)
L: 5b of turkey sandwich

ja619

Back to top Go down

My Journey begins today! Empty Re: My Journey begins today!

Post  Annna Tue May 06, 2014 3:11 am

welcome great job  Smile keep going, it gets easy, just keep in there until day 4, you'll see . we're here for you, the forums help a lot.

Annna

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Tue May 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Started Day 1 fine but ended up eating too much sushi so 1st day went like this:

Coffee
5b of turkey sandwich
10b of sushi

I'll be better today, but I did lose 2lbs! And thanks for the support!

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Yeah!!!!  2lbs down is an awesome start.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Wed May 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Day 2
L: snickers bar
D: 2b potates 3b skinless chicken thigh

This was yesterday, woke up 1lb lighter today (I will start weighing once a week if I can help it) Didn't feel hungry this am, hopefully that continues.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  Melham1 Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Do you like having the snickers bar? Do you feel like actually eaten something. Thinking about them for next week.

Melham1

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Wed May 07, 2014 9:51 pm

They are ok if I don't have anything better, I'd rather have some chicken or something more with protien. It is convenient if I haven't prepared anything, and cheap.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Thu May 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Day 3

L 2b potato 3b skinless chicken thigh (leftovers)
D snickers
cheat 3b orange chicken

down 5 lbs total

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Fri May 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Day 4

I blew this day out my arse!

L 5b beef barley soup, then a ate a plate of cuban rice, chicken and and chow mein 
D 1/3lb works burger from fuddruckers and 2 lite beers (birthday party)

Oh well, back to the grind, not goinna cry over 1 bad day. Starting day 5 today.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 Fri May 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Good work so far, ja - 5 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! Glad to see you didn't let the slip up derail you - you can do this!

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Wed May 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Haven't been on for a few days, I messed up alot this last weekend, but back on the mission and 2 more lbs down. One thing I've realized from this diet is that as a desk jockey at work I must have been eating a lot out of boredom. Now that I'm having coffee for breakfast I am not actually hungry til around 11am and I push it to 12 or 12:30 for lunch. Motivation is high, lifestyle change in progress and outlook is very positive! Have a great day!

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Tue May 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Okay, I've been bad over the 2 weekends that I have been on this. Weekdays are easy or at least easier for me. It starts friday night with happy hour beers and apps then this saturday after surfing I decided I needed a super quesadilla. Pretty much down hill ending with steak and corn on the cobb and more beer sunday night. Oh well, not giving up. I'm still 8 lbs down and back on track yesterday.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Tue May 20, 2014 4:41 pm

8lb loss is great.  Perhaps you can adjust your bites for the weekends so that u wont be "cheating".  Maybe something like if u stay on track all week you will up your bites to say 20 per weekend meal and allow 1 beer per day.  Whatever works for you.  The point is to pre-set ur extended bites and drinks so that you r not cheating and will have a perimeter to stay within.  If u pre-set those bites u r less likely to go overboard and be better off than indulging in a free for all.  

Then as u continue to drop you may reduce those extended meals to only one meal per weekend.  Just try out different variables and you will find a weekend plan that will work for you.

An older 5 biter had extended bites EVERY Sunday and for all family and church functions and they still lost at a very quick rate.  But they planned those bites and stuck to the plan and was able to continue with 5 bites in a manner that made everyday living successful.

you can do it!!  you got this! Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 Tue May 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Thanks Sexy! I'll try this!

ja619

Back to top Go down

My Journey begins today! Empty Back at it

Post  ja619 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 pm

I derailed myself since my last journal login. I posted a little description in the general discussion but to make it short and sweet, I had my arse chewed by my Doc for my weight, cholesterol and blood sugar. So I am re-focusing my energy into this! I'm on a weeks vaca after today so it will be a challenge but my vaca will be spent in and around the water surfing and paddleboarding(always tuff not to eat big after those activities) But I'm motivated. Also with the 4th of July and my birthday shortly after I will need some resolve. My goal is to log in everything I eat in complete honesty and hope that the thought of actually logging it in here will help motivate my to do the right thing. Thank you to the people on this forum!

That is all.  cheers 

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down