5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth.

3 posters

Go down

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth. Empty Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth.

Post  ControlIt Sun May 11, 2014 3:25 am

Has anyone joined. Dr Lewis website?  www.theslimmingstation.com
Is it worth $50 per month.  That seems like a lo of money for what you get.
I think all you get is access to forum's, weight tracker, maybe more.
The only reason I would like to be a member is so I can get my questions answered.
Some of the things are not addressed in his book.  Like,  Drink 0 calorie diet soda?  Will my body go into starvation mode and then I can't loose weight on any diet or everything I eat will just be stored on my body and I will put on weight no matter how much I don't eat?

Thank you for any input. Smile

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth. Empty Re: Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth.

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 12, 2014 1:11 am

i would love the expert motivation, but for now i am learning, losing, being motivated and encouraged just fine for free.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth. Empty $50 per year is still offered.

Post  ControlIt Tue May 13, 2014 2:52 pm

I just signed up on Dr Lewis site. theslimmingstation.com
I love being able to ask him questions. Don't always get an answer right away but he does answer them.
Via this site or twitter.
There is an option for $50 per year.
You just have to look at the bottom or the next page for the $50 per year offer.

He really encouraged me, he said:
Hello Controlit!

I'm so thrilled to have you part of this program. Let's do something EXTRAORDINARY!

Your goal of 150 is OK, but I am definitely going to lower your target weight down the road. After all, if you are going to do something THIS dramatic and THIS extraordinary, don't you want to end up looking, feeling, and BEING (from a health standpoint) truly extraordinary? 150 is better than 200, but you won't feel all of the benefits of weight loss at that number. But we'll talk about that later.

4 pounds per week, again, is OK, but also far from what you are capable of. Do you REALLY want this?? Then please ... don't hold back. Go all the way. Read my book again (you do have it, right), never fudge!, and let's blast our way to the finish line.

You don't need to let everyone else on your little secret yet. Time will come for that. For now, it just you and me.

Will you please answer a few questions for me?
1. Have you read my book?
2. Do you know anyone else whose done it?
3. Where do you live?

I'm really looking forward to working with you. I’m super excited!!

ControlIt

Back to top Go down

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth. Empty I think it is worth paying $50 for Dr Lewis web site.

Post  ControlIt Tue May 13, 2014 4:07 pm

I think it is worth paying for Dr. Lewis website.

Some comments from the www.theslimmingstation.com forum about why you should join. Notice Dr Lewis even responded on the sight.

The most invaluable tool here is the forum and dr Lewis in the video chat on Monday. A whole hour with a fabulous doctor for $50 a month is invaluable ! We all pay that for a copay for a dr visit!!!! That is less than $14 a week for live chat with dr Lewis every week. Perfect! Will be at chat next Monday. Had to work late tonight! Xxx

Good point sharonmarie.

I haven't experienced the chat yet, so I will look forward to that next week.

drlewis wrote:
...I have found that those people who have shorter subscription times get much more accomplished in that time. My goal is to help all of you get to your goals as quickly as possible...

Al

sharonmarie wrote:
The most invaluable tool here is the forum and dr Lewis in the video chat on Monday. A whole hour with a fabulous doctor for $50 a month is invaluable ! We all pay that for a copay for a dr visit!!!! That is less than $14 a week for live chat with dr Lewis every week. Perfect! Will be at chat next Monday. Had to work late tonight! Xxx

ControlIt

Back to top Go down

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth. Empty Re: Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth.

Post  JL's Mom Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

Thanks for sharing ControlIt!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Have you joined Dr. lewis Website for $50 per mth. Empty I joined.

Post  ControlIt Sun May 18, 2014 11:52 am

I joined Dr. lewis www.theslimmingstation.com 2 weeks ago. I love it! Dr lewis always puts his input in when you post a question on the forum. The chats on Monday nights are so inspirational! Questions I asked: carbon's, eating 1/2 of a Big mac, exercise, and there is a forum created by a past survivor who is worth the $50 alone. It helped! Also Dr Lewis is very encouraging. He has another option of $40 for a year I think....for those who think they can't achieve their goal in one less than one year.

I paid 49.95 for weight watchers monthly. what a waste! I never got the personal help Like i get on dr Lewis forums. Crying or Very sad 

ControlIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Sun May 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Thanks so much for sharing!  So there is no contract and you can quit at any time?  Have you lost more since joining the forum?  What has been your avg loss the last 2 weeks?

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  ControlIt Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 pm

I've lost 11 pounds total. I started thru this forum on April26. but three pounds lost after I joined one week ago.

ControlIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 19, 2014 1:21 am

congrats! that's awesome Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down