5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartyou's Journey

4 posters

Go down

Heartyou's Journey Empty Heartyou's Journey

Post  Heartyou Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 am

May 12, 2014
Starting weight 230
Pant size tight 18

Lunch- 5 bites of ham sandwich
Dinner - 5 bites of salmon on top of a crustini

Today was my first day and I felt great! I think that I am finally ready for change. I had a baby 7 months ago and gained an additional 40lbs on my already overweight body. Pre pregnancy I wore a size 14 and I can't wait to get back into my old clothes. However my ultimate goal is to be in a single digit pant size. I have always been in the dreaded double digits. I am actually visiting my mother currently and will be going back home on the 29th. I think it would be amazing to lose 12~15 lbs before I see my hubby in a few short weeks. I plan on weighing my self 2 times a week. Which is a big change for me because I am a scale stalker and use every excuse so I can binge. I can't count how many times I have binged because my scale didn't budge. I am also a diet coke junkie, which I am cutting back to 1 can of diet coke per day, however ultimately I would like to give up carbonation all together because it expands the stomach. So here are some of my goals... 188 lbs if my first scale goal because the lowest I have been with dieting was 189. Back in to my 14's is my first clothing goal and finally to stop feeling like I have to finish my whole plate of food. I will be journaling everyday and I am looking forward to seeing my thoughts through this process.

Heartyou

Back to top Go down

Heartyou's Journey Empty Re: Heartyou's Journey

Post  birthday june 16 Tue May 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Good luck!

birthday june 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartyou Tue May 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks!

Heartyou

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Welcome Heart! This is a great plan- and really works if you stick to it! The first three days are the hardest- if you can make it past that- you are home free! We are all here for you- we will help you along and encourage you when you need it the most! This forum has been invaluable to me- it really helps to talk to people who are doing what you're doing. Best of luck on your second day- and i know you can be down quite a bit in a few weeks!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 Tue May 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Good luck, Heartyou! I also have the same goal of wanting to be in a single digit pant size. And, like you, whenever I used to diet and the scale wouldn't read in my favor on a given day, I'd just throw my entire diet out the window and binge on whatever I could get my hands on. But no more! We can do this!

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartyou Wed May 14, 2014 3:19 pm

DAY 2

L 5 Bites Ham Sandwich

D 20 Bites Steak and baked potato ( I had a mini Binge)

I am determined to do this right! Tomorrow is a new day!

Heartyou

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Wed May 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Heartyou- I think you are doing a great job! Keep up the positive attitude- that will take you farther than anything else! I too am a scale freak. I let it rule or ruin my day. I am really trying to break that habit. It's sometimes hard- but sometimes we need to just keep on- because eventually it WILL move- even if it takes longer than we think.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down