5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer is coming

4 posters

Go down

Summer is coming Empty Summer is coming

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Tue May 20, 2014 11:50 am

Yesterday was not so bad and I was pop
Lunch snickers 5 bites
Dinner snickers 5 bites
I go to bed early so I put lunch at 1030 and dinner at 330 which went well but I woke up starving this morning and coffee us not cutting it. I think I can, I think I can, time to start my day and stay POP!!!
JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Summer is coming Empty Re: Summer is coming

Post  Sexy123 Tue May 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Very Happy You can do this!  Try sugar free gum to extend your fast times and to help you until next meal.  I am told warm tea helps as well.  Use whatever tools and tips you can in order to stay pop.  You got this!!!! Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Summer is coming Empty SUMMER IS COMMING

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Tue May 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Thanks for the tip Sexy123 I got and read my book yesterday and that was one thing that was not addressed was sugar free gum but I had some anyway an it helps, so does the warm tea it keeps me "ok" until lunch but an does this girl pee a lot LOL... thanks for the support it really makes a difference in the "can do attitude" cheers cheers 
JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Wed May 21, 2014 12:11 pm

ok so not so pop, yesterday the hunger seemeds SSOOOOO intense I had a bag of jerkey i nibbled on.... hoping today goes better cause that was rough
lunch  snickers 5 bites
dinner kfc mashed potato bowl 5 big bites
bag jerkey throughout day
still lost a pound though

heres to hoping today is better!!!! cyclops
JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Wed May 21, 2014 4:35 pm

If you eat protein instead of carbs or veggies for your five bites you will feel full better and it will last longer. You might also have better energy. Stay strong you can do this. Very Happy 

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Wed May 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks for the advice, this morning was not as bad as yesterday and for lunch I had bites of burger with half bread and must say I am not watching the clock like yesterday!!!! I think for dinner I may just do all meat!!!
JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Thu May 22, 2014 11:54 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! made it through yesterday with a noticeable difference of my comfort when i ate to many bites. I need to learn to
1) not wait until i am starving to eat
2) listen to my stomach not my mind
3) be ok with throwing food away
for lunch I had a burger that was AMAZING (5 Bites) and 5 french fries (2 bites)
dinner i had 4 chicken nuggets and 3 chocolate chip cookies 7 bites....
but the i had to pick up dinner for my family and oh the smell of lasagna..... so....
2 bites lasagna and a piece of bread with oil (4 bites) later... about 2 hours after dinner I was too full and felling gross....
however.... still losing just not as fast.... dust off, learn from it and move on...
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR 5 BITING.... lol! 
JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Fri May 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Very Happy once I got past the initial hunger this became amazing, I can eat whatever I want!!! and yes I have a extra bite here or there, maybe a bite of food to taste while I am cooking for others but in general I am eating SO MUCH LESS and pretty much sticking to 5 bites with out snacking. I have a loss every day and I made it past the darn 10 yo yo pounds I have been wrestling with... I have been yo yoing between 273 and 267 for EVER no matter what I did but today I hit 265.6 WOOO HOOO gives me inspiration to stay strong anyway have a great weekend every one!!!! bounce bounce bounce 
JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  dotygal Fri May 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Woo Hoo!! That's awesome you broke that plateau! I agree that each day gets a little easier. We can do it!!

dotygal

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 Tue May 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Well being that it was a holiday weekend of course I was bad, however I did stay way under what I would have eaten before, and even found myself not hungry and passing up eating opportunities a lot. and look forward to getting back up on it today... still sipping my black coffee and ignoring my rumbling stomach this morning..

JESSIEGREENE4
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Keep up the good work!  Holidays will come and go.  But being a few pounds down sure made keeping the bites low on those special days a lot easier.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down