5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Full Week of June- Make it Count?

+2
125forever
darkshines
6 posters

Go down

Last Full Week of June- Make it Count? Empty Last Full Week of June- Make it Count?

Post  darkshines Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 am

I propose a "make it count" challenge.

Starting tomorrow, since I know many of us have had a rough past few days sticking to this diet- we start afresh, and stick to it through friday! (I know weekends can be up in the air at times...)

So- who is with me? Shall we make the last full "business week" count, so we have already gotten the hard part over with in time for july?
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Last Full Week of June- Make it Count? Empty I'm with you all the way!!

Post  125forever Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 am

I think that this is a great idea. I was going to do it anways even through the weekend but this will just give me an extra push to stay motivated to lose that last bit of weight. I think we should weigh in daily or every other day to keep us on track this week. Also it might help if we post what we ate for the day to help motivate others and what exercise we did. Good luck this week Smile
125forever
125forever

Back to top Go down

Last Full Week of June- Make it Count? Empty Re: Last Full Week of June- Make it Count?

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 pm

100% im with u darkshine. Make it count indeed!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Last Full Week of June- Make it Count? Empty Re: Last Full Week of June- Make it Count?

Post  Jenny P. Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 pm

That sounds like a great idea. I totally went off the bend on fathers day and need to get back to the 5 bites. So I will totally do this challenge with you.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

jennyyyyy i missed yOU!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Awww thanks Tea. I've still been reading your posts I just haven't been posting much of my own stuff because I feel like I don't have much to say. I wish I could say that I've stuck to the five bites for more than a few days but I haven't. I've been journaling my progress (or lack there of) nearly every day. If you want to read it, here is the URL (I think you can just click on it.)

http://www.5bitestothin.blogspot.com/

I will try to let everyone on here know how I'm doing more often. I love reading your posts though, they are very motivating.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 pm

i've been reading ur stuff on ur blog! I was thinking of starting my own, but i like to get the feedback from this forum. I feel like the usual readers are here, and ur more accountable when u "know" the people that ur admitting ur mistakes to.

Best of luck jenny! lets finish june and at least be in the swing of tackling this diet once and for all! we can do this! Just take a stand to make this work.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 am

i agree with you tea...
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereniceperalta Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:19 am

Your "make it count" challenge sounds like a great idea! It's wonderful that you're encouraging a fresh start and a commitment to sticking with the 5-bite diet through the week. Having a specific goal and timeframe can be motivating, and it's a positive way to rally support within the community.

For those participating, here are a few tips to help make the challenge successful:

Plan Your Bites: Consider planning your meals in advance, so you're prepared and less likely to deviate from the 5-bite plan.

Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help with feelings of fullness and keep you hydrated throughout the day.

Community Support: Use this forum as a source of support and encouragement. Share your experiences, challenges, and successes with others who are taking on the challenge.

Mindful Eating: Pay attention to your hunger and fullness cues. Eating slowly and savoring each bite can help you feel more satisfied.

Reflect on Progress: Take a moment each day to reflect on your progress, no matter how small. Celebrate your achievements and learn from any challenges.

Remember that everyone's journey is unique, and it's okay if there are occasional deviations. The important thing is to learn from those experiences and continue working toward your goals. Best of luck to you and anyone else joining the challenge!

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down