5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will try daily

+12
ElleBella
slimjen
blaqpepa
unpeuformidable
littlemiss
FatSick&NearlyDead
jimpres
misunderstood
insanity
beeonne
buffy2327
Daani
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I will try daily - Page 2 Empty Re: I will try daily

Post  Daani Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh, yesterday I ate 5 bites chicken with mayo for lunch
and 5 bites of chicken with mayo for dinner.
Will be the same today I think.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:20 pm

you got this danni keep going! Very Happy 

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  misunderstood Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:01 am

You are doing awesome Daani! I am planning to try to do one low carb 3 bite meal a day if my weight slows down. I get great results on the low carb diet, but I can never stay eating that way everyday. When I re-introduce carbs, I gain all the weight back in no time. So I need more variety if I'm restricting.

misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Sunday. I am not proud of myself. Had a ton of nuts yesterday evening. Did not weigh myself this morning - I don't think I can handle seeing the damage I did.
So today another day trying to stick with it. My biggest problem is when I eat so early in the day and then I am awake till almost midnight. The whole evening for my stomach to growl and hurt. I do try drinking more water but it does not take the hunger away it just makes me go to the bathroom more often.
So my fellow 5biters. I hope you can forgive my failings.
I will not give up - just seems I am going two steps forward one step back. I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will take forever this way.
Maybe I should post something every time I want to eat - probably drive everybody crazy. You know, it's not that I eat huge amounts that I should not eat, it's just like yesterday, maybe 30 nuts (brazil. macadamia, almonds) it's just that with this diet even the small stuff throws me off so bad.
I also have decided not to weigh myself till September first. This daily up and down of the scale is not promoting my good spirits. So here I am , hoping I can finally get my s@$#t together and stay good.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  misunderstood Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Hey Daani, hang in there. You can beat this. Everyone has slip-ups. What matters is not giving up. That was yesterday, on to a new day of 5 biting! We are in this together. Smile 

misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Good Monday morning to you all.
I had a good Sunday. Coffee with some creamer in the morning the rest, the rest of the day I had only black coffee with some Splenda. My food was 3x 5 tablespoons of mushed up cauliflower with salt. Could not stick to only 2 x 5 bites but considering that the cauliflower only has like 10 calories per tablespoon I am still within the limits of what I am allowed to eat.

I got up early again and having coffee. Will try to push my lunch to late in the day. I have some cauliflower left and then there is chicken again.

Have a good day.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:42 pm

hey danni how you doing? thats good your sticking to a plan i love cauliflower. and i dont think the extra bites of it will hurt you but your doing great Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:47 pm

So, Had lunch 1 hard boiled egg and a couple of forks cauliflower. It is earlier then I would have liked but I had to have something other then water or coffee.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:31 pm

just keep pushing thru danni you got this Very Happy Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Well, the rest of the day yesterday went good. Had a little cauliflower and a can of sardines for dinner. There were only 3 sardines in the can I figured I can eat the whole thing.
So far today only coffee. I also found out I can lift weights again. It might slow down the pounds lost but sure as heck will improve my measurements Very Happy
So I am looking forward to September first to find out what it all did.

Hope you have a great day.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:52 pm

thats great danni im glad your not giving up! cheers your making it work!

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Yesterday was good. Chicken and cauliflower and in the evening I decided sardines. I like sardines. So far today I have not eaten anything. Will see how long I can resist.
I know one thing - I can't wait to get o the scale on September first. Laughing

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 am

good job danni Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:13 pm

I sucked for this early dinner. My husband came back from a work related trip and this early dinner just went way out of control. I hope I can somehow make up for the extra calories in the next couple of days. I don't want to have to cry September first. Crying or Very sad

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:38 pm

its ok daani Smile just get right back on it! dont give up i have those days to! just pick yourself back up ok you can do it!!! Basketball

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Buffy I have been rereading some threads, including yours. My pick me up.

About my downfall I can say, it's not going to happen to that extend anymore. I was feeling so bad, and I am not talking emotionally, I was physically ill. My stomach hurt so bad to the point that I was trying to think of things that make my body get rid of the food again. Could not figure that one out so I was suffering all night. I can only assume that my stomach has gone back to normal size and all that food was hurting it so bad. So to whoever - if you want to binge reconsider, please, it hurts.

So far today I had zero calories. I don't even want to think about food. Right now - yuk.

Black coffee and ice water is just what I need.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:09 pm

So yesterday went very good. I had only black coffee and water all day and around 10:30 I had 6 bites of chicken breast with mayo. Later I thought about some cheese but decided to go to bed instead. Saved the day.

So far today. Black coffee and 5 bites of sausage.
I hope I make it the rest of the day. About seven hours left. Rolling Eyes

Daani

Back to top Go down

I will try daily - Page 2 Empty Good job

Post  jimpres Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:33 am

Daani wrote:So yesterday went very good. I had only black coffee and water all day and around 10:30 I had 6 bites of chicken breast with mayo. Later I thought about some cheese but decided to go to bed instead. Saved the day.

So far today. Black coffee and 5 bites of sausage.
I hope I make it the rest of the day. About seven hours left. Rolling Eyes

Just have to keep at it and if you fall get up with more resolve and move forward. Sounds like your doing great.

jimpres

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 am

at least your trying everyday youll stick to it soon daani Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:48 am

Today sucked. We were invited to a grill party. I guess I don't need to say more.

So tomorrow. I have to start over. I will also not weigh myself, rather wait another week.

Don't anybody yell at me please. It's hard when nobody is to know what you are doing.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Daani wrote:Today sucked. We were invited to a grill party. I guess I don't need to say more.

So tomorrow. I have to start over. I will also not weigh myself, rather wait another week.

Don't anybody yell at me please. It's hard when nobody is to know what you are doing.

I get your struggle Daani! It seems that when I'm on this diet, suddenly there's a party or sweets at work every single day. But like the Doc said, this is your life - your body - your call.

It's okay to have some learning days! Even if you do it right only51% of the time, it's still the majority Wink
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:10 pm

So far a good day. Had lunch at 7pm. Now if I manage to wait with dinner till around 11pm then I made the day.

Wish me luck.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  FatSick&NearlyDead Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Wow you made it til 7pm before you ate your first meal...that's an accomplishment in itself. Have you been experiencing any headaches or anything?

FatSick&NearlyDead

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 pm

I actually had a perfect day yesterday. I am amazed and happy.

I did not have head aches. I have been more or less trying this diet for so long my body is used to it already. If you have head aches don't worry it will go away.

Here is to another day Very Happy

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  FatSick&NearlyDead Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:49 pm

That's great news Daani!!!I am beginning again today and decided not to be a slave to the scale so no weighing in at least until after 60 days. I'll be posting my experiences on this forum with you guys. Let's keep rooting each other on!!!

FatSick&NearlyDead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next