5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everybody

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everybody Empty Hi Everybody

Post  walkerlori Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:15 pm

My name is Lori and I did 5 bites last year. I would have bet you a dollar that it wouldn't work but I vowed to keep an open mind.

I'm glad I'm not a gambler because I would have lost my bet! I lost about 15 lbs and have maintained since that time.

I drifted away from 5 Bites because I like to complete marathons. I felt as if I needed more fuel on my long training runs and races. I even wrote Dr Lewis about the subject. He assured me that if I still have extra fat on my body ( I do), I would have enough energy to continue my workouts.

Fast forward to today, I'm sitting in the Houston airport, on route to Nashville. Tomorrow I'm completing the Nashville marathon. When I get back home to New Mexico, I want to resume 5 Bites to get the remaining weight off. My next marathon will be in June, plenty of time to get in tip top shape.

I'm so happy to have this forum, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'll be back next week with a race report!
walkerlori
walkerlori

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody Empty Welcome!

Post  Jenny P. Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Nice to meet you Lori. We have quite a nice little community going on here and the more the merrier Smile

Happy Biting and good luck on your marathon.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody Empty Re: Hi Everybody

Post  diet74 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome Lori!
I remember you form the other blog!
Didn't you mention in the past that you had been a member of the slimming station?

I guess that's where you got direct comments from the doctor.

Good to have you here!
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody Empty Re: Hi Everybody

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum