5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU CAN DO IT AND SO CAN I!

4 posters

Go down

YOU CAN DO IT AND SO CAN I! Empty YOU CAN DO IT AND SO CAN I!

Post  emufossum13 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:05 am

Hello everyone! I am starting the Five Bite Diet again (this is my second time), and I wanted to share a few things with everyone. First, this diet really works. I started last Thursday at 203.5lbs. I weighed in today (Tuesday so 5 days later) and I am now at 195lbs (8.5 pounds in 5 days!). This diet really works, and if you follow it, you'll loose weight fast. I can't guarantee anything, and as you get closer to your recommended weight, the numbers may drop slower, but you will loose weight fast if you follow this diet.

Second thing, for beginners, I would recommend eating 2 snickers bars a day for at least your first few days. It has enough protein to carry you through the day, and it allows you to get a feel for what your portion size should be. Third, make sure to drink lot's of water if you don't already. The first time I did this, I ignored that part and by the 4th day I was having kidney pains. A friend of mine brought up a good point that because we're not eating much food, our body's aren't intaking much moisture. This was most likely leading to my kidney's drying out. You need to drink plenty of water to speed up your metabolism, and keep your body hydrated.

Four, for beginners, your first 3-4 days will be hell. Especially if you're used to eating a good amount of food. I'm not trying to discourage, but wanting to put things in perspective for those who are new. It's hard, but you can do it! Focus on your goal weight when you have the urge to snack. For me, I still have 25 pounds to loose. Anytime I get the urge I think about loosing the weight and being able to buy more clothes, and feel more confident in my body. Remember, YOU CAN DO IT!

Finally, I think the hardest part of this diet is afterwards. After you've lost the weight it's extremely easy to put it back on. The first time I did it, I got down to 192. When I got off, everything tasted great because I was so limited before. By the end of the month I was back up at 205! In order to maintain your weight you have to burn as many calories as you're taking in. At the end, figure out your BMR (Basil Metabolic Rate). Mine will be around 1950 at 170lbs. That's how many calories I should take in every day in order to maintain my weight. If I have less than that for a few days, I'll start to loose a little bit of weight again. If I have more than that for a few days, I'll start to gain a little weight back. Also remember to account for any exercise, so if you burn 250 calories, then your goal for that day should be BMR + 250.

I know calorie counting can be annoying, but after doing it for a while it becomes second nature, and what good is this diet if you wind up gaining the weight back? Just remember, no matter how hard it gets, YOU CAN DO IT! If the temptation to snack is so strong you have to leave a certain room, do it. YOU CAN DO IT! GOOD LUCK! Smile

emufossum13

Back to top Go down

YOU CAN DO IT AND SO CAN I! Empty Re: YOU CAN DO IT AND SO CAN I!

Post  thinmom Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Thank you for all the tips and encouragement, enfufossum13! And you're absolutely right-- we can do this!!

I am also doing this diet for the second time. And I, too, want to be much more careful about having a maintenance plan!

Congratulations on your huge 5-day weight loss!! Please let us know how you're doing now if you get a chance!

thinmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Some of diet I do it few times to get result I want to get and only good plan can bring you result then just go on
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereniceperalta Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:56 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience, that motivates several who read you.

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum