5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.

2 posters

Go down

New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.  Empty New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.

Post  Nova3D Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 am

Hi. So this has become a yearly challenge since having my baby now 3 yrs. Managed to lose 12 pounds in 5 weeks around this time last year and have kept it off. CW:189 GW:125-135, I know muscles weight more than fat so at 135 I'll be great. Any one for a six week challenge?

Nova3D

Back to top Go down

New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.  Empty I have officially started my 6 weeks challenge

Post  Nova3D Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 pm

So over the last 3 weeks I've been doing the 3 day diet with modifications and exercise and have lost 10 pounds. It was a good start for me learning portion control but it's time to go to the next level. Of course I will be doing some modification because on the weekends there's always a party, family get together etc. Lets see what the six weeks bring. Rolling Eyes

Nova3D

Back to top Go down

New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.  Empty Re: New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.

Post  signa Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:03 pm

I dropped 38 in six weeks so it's totally doable. No cheating!  Eat whatever you want, keep it to 5 bites a day, it gets easier after the first three days.  I still have hunger pangs occasionally but they are really manageable. Many days I'm just not hungry at all and would eat my second meal late because I forgot!

You have to really want it to do this. Dr. Lewis is right - just do it, get it over with, get on with your life. Maintenance is a different challenge, but get the weight off first, then set up your maintenance.

I'm in menopause and my fat and extra weight were  like rock, it just wouldn't move. This is the only thing that worked, and man does it freaking work. You will be amazed.

Keep us posted, and good luck! albino

signa

Back to top Go down

New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.  Empty Re: New and need to lose 30 in 6 weeks Challenge.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down