5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support

Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support  Empty WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support

Post  blessed2bme on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:59 am

Hello to anyone who reads this!! I am new to 5BD and I am looking for a support team. I started 5bd April 13, 2015. Today is my 2nd day and so far im feeling meh. Im not ready to give up
my quest to be fit and fabulous but i may switch to another way of eating. I have so many questions and no one to ask. Im sending a SOS

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support  Empty Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support

Post  SALAS on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 am

I'm going to start this tomorrow and I'm REALLY nervous.... I def. need a MAJOR support team! I'm 27 years old 274lbs mother of three. I'm so ready to get this weight off!!!!

SALAS

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support  Empty still here

Post  blessed2bme on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Hey Salas! Im will be glad to go through this journey with you. I am the same way, if i dont see quick results i give up. Im not sure if you have had the chance to read the daily journal section but they're some inspiring transformation on there. One of them I think her name is Herbsgirl she started off at 80 bites per day and got all the way down to sometimes 5 per day. She also started a blog countyourbites.com it has some great information.

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support  Empty Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! looking for support

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum