5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting tomorrow(well today) need Support

Go down

starting tomorrow(well today) need Support Empty starting tomorrow(well today) need Support

Post  SALAS on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:49 am

I have struggled with my weight my whole life and I'm sick of the constant ups and downs. I am 27 5' 4" at 274lbs mother of three and work full time(I don't think there is enough time in the day to do everything!)

My husband is in Afghanistan and I want a total transformation by the time he returns home in December 2015. He will be home in July for a short period and I would love to be 40lbs lighter we he gets here.... I hate diets and tend to drop them very quickly if I don't see immediate results so i'm looking for MAJOR support!!!

SALAS

Back to top Go down

starting tomorrow(well today) need Support Empty Re: starting tomorrow(well today) need Support

Post  streat150 on Sat May 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi SALAS, I will be your support buddy and I'm hoping there will be more people joining us. I am also wanting to lose 40-60 lbs by mid July. That might be unrealistic but I'm willing to try. So far I haven't been sticking to the 10 bites per day but I am getting better. Day 1 ended up being 35 bites. I am 52 years old. I am 5'4 and I weigh 193.2. I gained .2 lbs yesterday. Today is day 2 and I'm super excited about sticking with this diet. I'm not sure what the key to successful weightloss is but I think we are both on the right track.

streat150

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum