5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat's Journey to 110!

+2
teaismyhappyplace
starbucks addict
6 posters

Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty Cat's Journey to 110!

Post  starbucks addict Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

Hi everyone Very Happy

I just started 5 bite today and thought I would start this journal in a hope to keep me on track and accountable! Im 23 and 5'5 and currently 122 and would like to get down to 110. I was 137 at the start of the year but have lost weight since moving back in with the family (kfc no longer walking distance from where I live!) but finding it hard to shift the last 10 or so pounds so hopefully this will do the trick!

Today I had:

Breakfast: lemon and water
Lunch: 2 bites dark chocolate
not the healthiest but I hear they have antioxidants Wink
Afternoon: tea with dash of milk
Dinner: 10 bites pizza
- I thought I could stop at 5 bites but the pizza got the better of me! At least it was just one slice and usually I would eat about 3!

Dinner was my downfall with too many bites so tomorrow I will aim to do perfect and choose something healthier! Tomorrow night I'm having a girls night out dinner so might do no lunch and 10 bites for dinner.

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty day 2

Post  starbucks addict Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Weight in: 122 - no change but I guess this is what happens when you have pizza! I am going to try and eat healthier today and stick to my 10 bites a day. So my plan of attack for today will be:
no breakfast or lunch then 10 bites for dinner (as healthy as possible). We are going out for Japanese tonight so should not be too hard to find a healthy option Laughing

Also going to movies in the afternoon so I will need to stay away from popcorn and frozen coke!

Will report back soon Very Happy

OK - so i totally ended up having lunch with my friend before the movies (and after we went shopping) but i ended up having 10 bites of nachos for lunch! so much for skipping lunch Embarassed
to make matters worse I had like 40 maltesers during the movie! eeekkk! Evil or Very Mad and now i have to leave to meet friends for dinner! I guess I can pretty much write today off!

I can't believe I have such bad self control! I must do better tomorrow!

Last edited by cat on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty Re: Cat's Journey to 110!

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

omg i love pizza... and yes i always feel bad about it right after!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Okay that does sound bad but put it into perspective. It's probably still alot less than what you normally eat. Plus, after the last bite you put into your mouth you are back on the diet. Don't write days off. (I am not a good example of this.I have blown many days on this diet. It's just some advice Dr.Lewis gave me on the other forum)
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

I agree with Jenny, I think one of the biggest problems probably most people on this diet are faced with is the fact that they write days off! lol gotta drop the habit (speaking for myself now :p )
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks Phil and Jenny you guys are right I should take it one meal at a time to get me back on track! Unfortunately I did not see your posts until today so dinner last night was way over 30 bites however it was realitively healthy I had 6 bites of gyoza (japanese dumplings) and about 1 cup of chilli stir fried veges (mung beans and carrots).

Today I weighed in to assess damage and I actually lost 0.2 pounds! hehe its prolly just water fluctuations but I was expecting to gain so I'll take it!

So currently I am at 121.8. I will update my eating for today soon.

Thanks for the words of wisdom you guys are awesome Very Happy
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty THE FAT WILL SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  LemonLime Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm

just keep at it and the fat will have to succumb to your will for it to go. be tuff on the fat!!!!!! tighten up on the diet and drive the fat off!!!!!!!!! woooooooot cheers cheers cheers !!!!!!! get mad at the fat and go for it Mad Mad Mad !!!!!!!! ahahahahaha!!!!!!! thats what im trying to do.... scratch scratch scratch
LemonLime
LemonLime

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:32 am

Phil and I are hitting it hard for a couple weeks. No mess ups!!!! If you want to joing us? I'm thinking like 2 week 5 bite diet boot camp. I gotta get this holiday weight off to be where I was two weeks ago. 5 bites! No mercy! Lets do this together!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty day 3

Post  starbucks addict Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:31 am

Thanks for your encouragement! Unfortunately I screwed up again today :-(

Breakie: soy hot chocolate
Lunch: 8 bites fried rice, 3 bites spring roll (we got thai food at work!)
Dinner: 5 dumplings, 2 bites brocolli, 2 bites bacon
Snack: vitamin water

URGG im so angry with myself for not even able to do one day properly!!!
I just weighed in after dinner and am at 124! (gained 2.2 pounds today Evil or Very Mad
Hopefully it won't be as bad tomorrow morning.

And Jenny yes I would love to do the 2 week 'bootcamp' with you and phil! That sounds like a great idea Laughing Hope you guys didn't do as bad as me today!!!!
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  LemonLime Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

Hey dont worry about the mess up. just get back on it as soon as possible. just think the more u allow yourself to mess up, thats one more day where u got to start over. i know your body craves that food. my body was crying out "FEED ME!!!!! FEED ME!!!!! I WANT A SANDWICH!!!!!" but i had already had my 10 bites for the day and i said NO to my body. i try to think of my body as a small spoiled child that has been getting what ever it wants and how ever much it wants for a long time. my body is ruining my life. i always ask myself " Hey lemonlime!!! Are u going to let your body call the shots or are u finally going to take the reigns Question Question Question ???" I said Im going to be the boss of me. I want to go to the airforce and my body is not going to hold me back any longer. I want to be a certain size and my body WILL comply!!!!!!!! BRING THAT SPOILED BRAT OF A BODY INTO SUBMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS 5 BITE DIET IS THE MUCH NEEDED ASS WHIPPIN MY BODY NEEDS Razz Razz Razz !!!!! when you think you are about to mess up, think, who is the boss in this situation??? me or my body???? the answer should always be u!!!!!! YOUR BODY MUST SUBMIT TO YOUR WILL Mad Mad !!!!!!!!!!
LemonLime
LemonLime

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty day 1 'bootcamp'

Post  starbucks addict Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks lemonlime! That is a great way to think of it! Yes from now on I shall be in control!
Last night I totally had a mini binge Sad
I think it was cause I was up to 124 and that kinda made me lose control and I had a cadbury cream egg and a cheesecake (a mini portion not a whole one!)

Today I weighed in at 122.6 which is not as bad as I thought.

Today is day 1 of the 2 week 'bootcamp' and have been doing good so far (its only 11.30am though!) and have had 2 teas with about 1/2 teaspoon sugar (I know I should not but it is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment as I am super hungry!)

I might try and weight in only after a week since these day to day fluctuations really get to me and kinda effects my eating in a bad way! Does everyone else weigh daily or have tried weekly?

Just updating my food for today:

Breakie - 2 tea with 1/2 tsp sugar
Lunch - 4 bites sushi, 1 bite green tea mochi
Dinner - 4 bites dumpling, 2 bites chocolate Embarassed , 2 bites brocolli

Last edited by cat on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty bootcamp day 2

Post  starbucks addict Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 pm

So i know i said i would not weigh in for a week however I was tempted to see what a semi good day would do so I did - 122.4 - only 0.2 pounds! But at least it is heading in the right direction!

I have noticed that I have not been eating my fruit and vege so plan on trying to have at least one meal a day that is either all fruit or veg and hopefully that will speed things up Very Happy

What I had today
breakie: water
lunch: 5 bites grilled chicken burger
: 1 glass ovaltine
dinner: 2 bites rice, 3 bites pork cutlet, 2 bites brocolli - I feel really really full should not have gone over my bites!

** did not stick to my fruit and vege plan and was 2 bites over at dinner and should not have had ovaltine Embarassed I am glad I did not go over my 5 bites for lunch though as I was out with mum and she wanted to get french toast and spring rolls as well but I resisted Very Happy
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty bootcamp day 3

Post  starbucks addict Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 pm

ARRRRGGGG day 3 did not go well Evil or Very Mad I am just say angry at myself that I can't seem to have self control when I am eating out! I really need to lose these last 12 pounds and the weight just won't come off (obviously cuz I'm pigging out but I was reviewing my old entries and I used to eat way more than this and still lose weight!)

So my damage for the day was
B - water
L - 1/2 glass taro milk tea
- 1 bite chicken
- 2 bites rice
- 2 bites noodle
- 1 bite prawn, 1 bite calamari
(we were at a malaysian resturant and me being greedy wanted a taste of everything
Embarassed
D - 1 bite chocolate
- 3 bites cracker with tuna
- 1 bite tuna
S - small starbucks light caramel frappacino

And tomorrow I have a cake and coffee brunch with my friend. Arg. Hope I don't go crazy again tomorrow. Sorry for the rants but I am just really pissed off with myself at the moment.

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty bootcamp day 4

Post  starbucks addict Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Weight in : 122.4 - the weight just won't budge. I know I know that I haven't been sticking 100% but as I said I used to 'cheat' heaps more than this when I first semi did the diet and still lost more weight. Maybe its because I am only 12 pounds away from goal that it is going to take more discipline to shift the weight?

What I had today:
B -
L - tea with dash of milk
- 3 bites carrot muffin
- 1 bite pear crumble
D - 2 bites rice with curry sauce
- 1 bite chicken
- 1 bite courgette
- 1 bite pad thai
S - 4 bites chocolate

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Cat's Journey to 110! Empty starting 5 bite again today

Post  starbucks addict Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I've been missing in action for the last few months, trying various diets and not being able to stick to any for more than one day!!! It is time to start 5 bite again as i found that when i try other diets I just end up eating what im supposed to eat + what I want to eat as it is not satisfying my cravings.

Today I am at 123.6 so 1.6 up from the end of last time.

I am to be 110 by October.

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  rubywong Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Good luck with your restart. I'm jumping back in again today too!
rubywong
rubywong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down