5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style!

2 posters

Go down

Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style! Empty Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style!

Post  lilgizmo Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello everyone, so my sister and i are starting the 5 bite diet and would love to connect with others who are on, have been on or even thought about starting this diet. We made a group called the 5 bite diet warriors, and were documenting it on YouTube. We would love having support and share our struggles and accomplishments with everyone! It's a scary thing but when you have supportive people it makes it that much easier!!

lilgizmo

Back to top Go down

Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style! Empty Welcome!!!

Post  TaoGnosis Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Having support is where it's at! I started last Sunday. I started at 263.1 lbs. and, this Morning, Wednesday, I weighed 252.7 lbs. --- almost 10 1/2 POUNDS!! Yipee!

I'll admit, I'm eating only 5 Bites ONCE a day at dinner and go to sleep soon thereafter (so I won't be tempted beyond reason). But I drink Heavy Cream in my morning coffee, so maybe that's the trade-off.

Best of luck to you. Just keep it up! Very Happy

TaoGnosis

Back to top Go down

Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style! Empty Thanks!

Post  lilgizmo Thu May 14, 2015 1:27 am

Since I started I have been going to bed earlier, it helps with any hunger pains. I am 271 at the moment and will be super excited when I get into the 260s, I havent seen the 60's in about 10 years! Keep up the good work!

lilgizmo

Back to top Go down

Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style! Empty Enjoy the ride!

Post  TaoGnosis Thu May 14, 2015 12:43 pm

It's all about keeping your eyes on the prize.

Doc Lewis writes that it's the difference between "wishing [we] weighed less"  -  and  -  "wanting to be thin"

Another book I'm reading says the difference is between thinking "I'm merely interested in being thinner"  -  and  -
"I'm committed to weighing 160 Pounds"  

When we're CERTAIN and Absolutely IN LOVE with the goal, and repeat it to ourselves countless times a day, then when we reach THAT goal we'll keep saying it in the present tense and "maintenance" will be a snap!

Have a Blast today!

TaoGnosis

Back to top Go down

Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style! Empty Re: Starting my new journey! 5 bite diet style!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down