5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 26, 2019

Go down

September 26, 2019 Empty September 26, 2019

Post  BeeSGee Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:22 pm

Is this thing still on? Don’t see any recent posts but I’m really in need of some support and accountability to stay on this journey.

I’ll just get the ball rolling and hope some of you join back in!

I’ve modified this a bit as I’ve just started just a few days ago and am hoping to get down to just the 5 bites but I’m not far off!

Here’s my version:

Breakfast: Coffee with splash of cream and Splenda or hot tea w teaspoon of honey (just a smidge of sweetness!) + vitamin cocktail (I take a mix of supplements not just a multivitamin)

Lunch: 5 bites of a low carb dish

Snack: 100 calorie snack of anything low carb, mostly either a handful of nuts, a cheese stick, jerky, or a handful of berries

Dinner: 5 bites of a meal w a healthy carb (I’m making room to get in a good carb and since my intake is so low, i’ll still be in the range of carbs to stay in ketosis!) I go for sweet potatoes or a quality grainy bread (Dave’s Killer Bread is my fave)

I’ve lost 5 pounds since starting this diet on 9/21 so I’m feeling motivated! Wishing you all success here as well!

BeeSGee

Back to top Go down

September 26, 2019 Empty Re: September 26, 2019

Post  BeeSGee Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:41 pm

My stats for today, I’ll start up a daily everyday, hoping to see some of you join in soon Smile

Ht: 5’1
Cw: 183.7
Sw: 188.1
Gw: 140
Ugw: 125

Start Date: 9/21/19

Breakfast: hazelnut coffee k-cup w half and half
Lunch: 6 bites of turkey meatballs in tomato sauce
Snack: 2 babybel cheeses (100 calories), Small Iced Macchiato From Dunkin Donuts w Splenda (80 Calories), 1 bite Coconut Love Cluster
Dinner: 5 bites of bacon egg sandwich on 1 piece of Thin sliced Dave’s Killer Bread

See you all tomorrow!

BeeSGee

Back to top Go down