5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Taste Better on 5 Bite Diet

3 posters

Go down

Food Taste Better on 5 Bite Diet Empty Food Taste Better on 5 Bite Diet

Post  Lyra Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 am

I took two day offs from this diet, because I experienced stalling (plateau).
I get back to eating normal but still watch my bites (7-8 bites per meal). I realize that..food taste much better on the five biet diet comparing to 7-8 bites. Anyone experience the same?

Also my stomach can't get used to eating big portions anymore..which is a good thing tongue
I think I will adopt the 7-8 bite for maintainance.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Food Taste Better on 5 Bite Diet Empty Re: Food Taste Better on 5 Bite Diet

Post  Pam3937 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi Lyra, I'm finding the same thing. My taste buds seem to be detoxing or something. Every bite is more, vibrant and strong. I find I'm getting sensitive to how much sodium is in food and also that sweets are tasting sweeter! I'm also enjoying EVERY bite when I can only have 5 bites. Smile I like your maintainance strategy. I think its important to have one as maintainance is where we keep the weight off or we mess up and gain it back! Keep going strong. Hugs, Pam

Pam3937

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:55 am

Yes I think its because we do not gobble it up so fast without taking the time to savor each bite and chew correctly. We learn to appreciate the food that we get to eat so every bite is precious.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam3937 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks also Lyra, for replying. But also for posting that you are getting used to this quantity of food. I've been reading many posts and a few are discouraging about not getting used to the hunger. In my experience, so far, and I have NOT been perfect on the diet just kind of practicing with it so far, I'm discovering that I'm not so hungry as merely "empty" and that is a distraction because I also used food for something to do. So only a little bothersome at this point. So, thanks again for sharing! I'm ready to go gung-ho! this week and to lose some weight. Pam

Pam3937

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down