5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another 5 biter here.

2 posters

Go down

Another 5 biter here. Empty Another 5 biter here.

Post  Morticia Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 am

Hi everyone!
I am so very happy to have found this forum. I have been looking for one for some time.
I have been on the 5 bite for a bout 2 weeks, (I took a week off). I lost 14 lbs. I average about a pound a day on this diet. My goal is it lose 19 more pounds. So hopefully I will lose the rest in a bit over the next two weeks. I am assuming 3 weeks will be the case.

Wish me luck! albino
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Another 5 biter here. Empty Welcome

Post  Pam3937 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi Morticia,
Welcome! Your progress so far is nothing short of amazing. Keep up the great work! I'm still fumbling along and need practice maintaining focus and have only lost 2lbs. but I know you are right on track! Until later --Hugs, Pam

Pam3937

Back to top Go down

Another 5 biter here. Empty Re: Another 5 biter here.

Post  Morticia Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 am

Thanks so much, I really needed that Smile ! I am hoping to maybe get some friends here that can help with tips and that are really motivated to stick to the diet. I am adding a ½ hour wii fit plus workout to my daily routine and a walk with my son. I also go to school and ride a few miles to school on my bike back and forth so that is also great for me to get out and get moving.

I noticed a lot of people here change the diet to fit their own plan. Like adding breakfast or adding more bites. I was wondering if anyone here was like me and stick strictly to the 5 bites?
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Soon off to bed, lets hope I lost some weight today, I worked out and walked.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down