5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morticia's self torture ;)

+4
Phil
teaismyhappyplace
Lyra
Morticia
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Morticia's self torture ;) Empty Morticia's self torture ;)

Post  Morticia Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Day one on my re-start of the 5 bite, 14 pounds gone and 19 until goal. Goal being October 31st.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Morticia's self torture ;) Empty Re: Morticia's self torture ;)

Post  Morticia Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 am

I realized I had gained about 5 lbs on my week off so have to now lose those pounds to get back to my 14 lb weight loss. But on a positive note I have lost 2½ of those 5 already so I am getting back on track. This time there will be no "time off" no freekin stalling to achieve what I deserve which is a happy healthy new me.

Starting this morning with green tea instead of plain black coffee. It speeds up the metabolism and with drinking just 5 cups of green tea you can burn 70 to 90 calories. Plus I feel it tastes way better than black coffee. I was always a cream and sugar kinda gal, so the coffee is way too bitter for me plain.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 am

Lunch = 5 bites of back salmon fillet on top of very little rice with a spicy sauce.
Dinner = will be the same.

So far I have had one cup of green tea.
I will drink more water and in a few have more green tea.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:12 pm

great idea to use greentea! Smile i want to try that too I love you

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 am

I really feel the green tea makes a BIG difference. I am down 2½ lbs today and am feeling great!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_tea

I had chicken and veggies for lunch (5 bites)
And then for dinner I had 4 bites of grapefruit and about 1 tablespoon of liver-paste and little cheese for my 5th bite.

4 cups green tea and tonight I will drink about a liter of water before I go to bed.

Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 am

hmm i wonder if its really fat loss or just water loss from the green tea. Keep us updated if ur abs start popping!!! Razz We all love to learn little tricks.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 am

Morticia ur progress is inspiring!

2.5lbs in one days is GREAT!

I'm not a fan of green tea tho... would it have the same effect if I put lemon and sweetner in it and had it cold?????
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:45 am

Tea, it's a little both I am sure, but I do remain hydrated by drinking water and also getting the electrolytes my body needs. I cut out diet soda and coffee which I feel helped a lot. But the link I sent shows some facts on the benefits of green tea and weight loss. In fact if you google it there is all kinds of information about it.

I am down another pound today! Soon onto a new set of digits.. FINALLY.

Phil I am sure it would as long as the sweetener you use is not sugar or honey, it must be calorie free.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 am

Down another kilo today! YAY! It's been non-stop weight loss for me, and soon enough I will reach me goal!

I have been using the advice of this book together with the 5 bite and it seems to work great!

http://primalblueprint.com/
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:07 pm

very cool keep going!!! ur doing wonderfulL!!!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 am

Thanks tea! <3

Today I was only down a ½ pound. I am sure its due to two factors. So much protein = not so much bathroom Sad

And I think my bites may have been too big yesterday. Normally I am really good with this but yesterday I rushed my meals and was careless.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Well I had a stressful last month, I avoided the diet but still maintained. I am back on track this week and am eagerly heading towards my first goal. I am assuming that I will reach it in about 18 days, wish me luck Smile

Last edited by Morticia on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Morticia's self torture ;) Empty Alone?

Post  Morticia Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Well I am pretty sure I am the last one left here. I am not even sure there are admins anymore as well seems how there is now spam in the forum.

None the less I am staying strong and will get to my goal damn it! Smile

I am down 7 more lbs in 5 days! I still have a way to my ultimate goal but am hoping that I will reach it by the end of the month.

13 lbs until 1st goal.
28 lbs until my ultimate goal.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 am

Well I have been on and off again on this diet. The plain and simple truth is that it works. And trust me I have lost nearly 45 kilos and know a lot about losing now.

I have learned a few tricks along the way.

Trick one: mix virgin coconut oil 1½ to 2 tablespoons with each meal. It helps you loose weight and keep you feeling full for a long time. And it is VERY good for you.
Trick two: is keep drinking water and green tea if you can, both help keep you full and helps you lose weight.
Trick three: Eat real food, skip the whole snickers idea, eat real eggs, real meat, etc... Because real food keeps your blood sugar stable and you have more of a chance to make it longer on the diet.

Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for sharing morticia! Do you know how many calories are in that oil? I know extra oils are good for us, I take 4 fish oil capsules every day but I know they pack a punch with calories as well. I agree about the green tea, I drink it everyday, along with lots of water. Not sure if it helps shed the lbs but it does curb hunger and makes me feel better over all.

So did you lose all your weight on the 5bite plan and have you been maintaining easily or is it difficult??
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:05 pm

I agree. I have been basically doing the low carb 5 bite diet! My husband and I are NEVER HUNGRY! Trust me, we are the types that eat a super-size combo at MCD's and then go home and snack!

Good going on the progress!

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:39 pm

spryng wrote:Thanks for sharing morticia! Do you know how many calories are in that oil? I know extra oils are good for us, I take 4 fish oil capsules every day but I know they pack a punch with calories as well. I agree about the green tea, I drink it everyday, along with lots of water. Not sure if it helps shed the lbs but it does curb hunger and makes me feel better over all.

So did you lose all your weight on the 5bite plan and have you been maintaining easily or is it difficult??

I know more calories can seem scary, but the benifits of coconut oil out weigh the calories. I only cook with coconut oil ever.
And coconut oil (that is virgin unrefined cold pressed coconut oil only, not the other kind) promotes weight loss.

You really should read this:

http://www.agriculture.org.fj/_resources/main/files/virgincoconutoil.pdf

No I did not lose all my weight with 5bite, just those last few hard to loose pounds.
I had been off the wagon and gained 13 lbs so I have started again today.

B- snickers (I don't normally eat them because they do not keep me full long, only on the go)
L- 5 bites of egg, spinach, cooked in coconut oil.
D- nothing

Last edited by Morticia on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 pm

connie wrote:I agree. I have been basically doing the low carb 5 bite diet! My husband and I are NEVER HUNGRY! Trust me, we are the types that eat a super-size combo at MCD's and then go home and snack!

Good going on the progress!

Connie

I do get hungry, in fact I am always hungry on the 5 bite diet. And it is always very hard for me to do it. But it works!

There was never a period where I felt normal and I am very careful how much I eat every time so that I have the same amount with every bite. Some things keep me stable more than others, for example a porkchop with fat on will keep me going way longer than a snickers.

I get headaches, even after a month on the diet, it has nothing to do with my hunger stat needing to be set.
It has everything to do with you body saying hey something is going on here, you need to eat to live.
A person could not live forever on the five bite, it is not possible. So your body warns you by saying hey something's up, with hunger signals rather you are fat or skinny.

A body can go a very long time without food. I have done long term water fasts before and they are way more extreme than the 5bite diet, I came out just fine.

The truth is you are forcing your body to purge the stored fat through starvation. Some people take to it easier than others. My body has a hard time doing it, I had cancer and other issues that has left me with a very sensitive system. So my body has a harder time to adjust in fact it doesn't really ever adjust.

How do I stick through the headaches and hunger pains? I do it through my own will! Smile
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 pm

I also see a lot of Ana-mia girls here using the 5 bite to push under the 100 mark.

5 bite is not a diet for those who have under eating disorders. Often these people do not know when to stop at a healthy weight and have moved beyond that into the danger zone. 5 bite is not what they need, recovery is what they need. So I do not support this behavior.

I also do not agree with Dr. Lewis' idea of a lower average BMI being more healthy because real studies show that people with middle average BMI's do have less health problems and live longer, at my university I have read much information on this topic. It is proven that women with a lower end of the average and the underweight spectrum of the BMI chart are at higher risk for cancer and reproductive problems. Also look at the big picture: a person who weighs 145 and most of that is body fat is less healthy than a person who weights 155 and is mostly muscle. BMI can and most often does become obsolete when used as a scale to measure health.

Dr. Lewis knows quite a bit on how to force your body into losing weight. It's pretty simple eat less = weigh less, it's plain common sense. But I do not agree with his healthÿ body/healthy living advice, I feel he is very very wrong.

You want real good healthy living advice go here:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com

I normally follow the primal living rutine and it's how I lost over 46 kilos (that is over 100 lbs.) but if I fall off the wagon and gain some or get into a plateau I do the 5bite or intermittent fasting fix the damage I have done when I have cheated because I hate waiting not because Dr. Lewis' adivce is healthy although intermittent fasting is healthy for your body and does not affect the metabolism like the 5bite does. With primal living your body becomes wonderfully fit and you are losing weight. You end up being the most healthy you can be but at a slower place. My problem is that I hate waiting.

Last edited by Morticia on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Welcome back mortitica I went to that website it was very interesting spent an hour there it felt like 5 minutes I think it will come in handy when I reach my goal thanks for the info I'd never herd of that lifestyle before.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:41 am

Dmac wrote:Welcome back mortitica I went to that website it was very interesting spent an hour there it felt like 5 minutes I think it will come in handy when I reach my goal thanks for the info I'd never herd of that lifestyle before.

Yes, I have a gluten allergy so it was a friend who showed me the website. I lost over 100 lbs as I stated following his advice. When eating primal I feel the best I have ever felt in my life.

Mark is right about health, just look at him. His ideas about exersize are fantastic as well. They have a forum there you should check it out, the people are very friendly and welcoming.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:32 am

This morning I was down 1.6 kilos (3.5 lbs) even with all saturated the fat in my eggs Wink

A hint for those who have trouble going number 2:

Morticia's self torture ;) Yogi_get_regular_tea

I use this every three days.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:50 am

Day 2 of starting again is harder for me but I know it too shall pass.

B- Snickers (bad I know)
L- 5 bites of eggs cooked in coconut oil with curry spice and spinach. The curry spice was weird though I will not do it again.
D- nothing
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 am

Down 1.8 lbs today, which is good. I am starting the morning off with green-tea.

My goal is to lose 17 lbs from today by November 5th. That gives me 22 days. Exclamation Shocked Hopefully I can do it.

Last edited by Morticia on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Morticia Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 am

I have noticed that caffine- free blueberry tea at night really helps me sleep and feel very comfortable and full. I have a mug of it everynight.
Morticia
Morticia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum