Rach's daily journal... ooh boy.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rach's daily journal... ooh boy. - Page 2 Empty Just keep with it

Post  Jenny P. on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 am

It really gets MUCH easier. Tell yourself to give it 5 days, then you know its not just your hunger speaking. If you give up now all of that pain will have been for nothing. I'm finding that lost of tea and water helps, especially with my mood. Try to take it easy (I know thats hard with kids) and try to get some rest you will servive.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Rach's daily journal... ooh boy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rach's daily journal... ooh boy.

Post  smog on Sat May 01, 2010 8:15 am

THanks so much you guys!! Very Happy

Your support makes all the difference! I've made it through today having 5 bites of food... It's binge o'clock now, nothing stands between me and the fridge... oh dear.... I'm gonna try really hard to hang in there though. you're absolutely right Jenny, all that hard work going to waste is agonising, and yep, I will survive. My family are comign over tomorrow for (gulp) cake and afternoon tea but as long as I don't taste anything, I should be ok. If I have a taste of something, even a tiny bit, it triggers somethng psychotic in my brain and it's impossible to stop at one taste, so better to not taste at all. Fingers crossed! Thanks again you guys bounce

xx

smog

Back to top Go down

Rach's daily journal... ooh boy. - Page 2 Empty Stepping off the wagon for good... purposely this time lol.

Post  rachee08 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Most of you know, at least now know, that I am recovering from bulimia. :/ yeah, not fun. Well this is a trigger for me. The extremeee low cal.s w/ my jacked up metabolism and all is no bueno. Plus it makes me obsess. I literally DREAD meals because I know I have to stop at only 5 bites. lame huh? lol If I could stick it out and suck it up I would but for now I end up taking that "one extra bite" and going off the deep end into a binge. uughh!! I actually GAINED weight from this diet because of all the binging it caused. I mean I'd lose a few lbs. and then tear through the kitchen 4 days later. So obviously its not the best choice for me right now.

I'm wayyy past that magical 2-weeks and haven't been able to stick with it yet. lol I don't think its happening. Smile I just eat half. I cut everything in half and eat slowly. sometimes I don't finish my half, sometimes I do but I NEVER eat more than half. I find it comforting not to be hungry all the time but not to be extremely full either. Its a happy medium.

So I hope NONE of you guys fall into that binging cycle like me, and if you do... JUST WALK AWAYYY!! It'll kick ur butt (I know, trust me, lol mine's now 2 lbs heavier than my starting point!) but if not, good luck and congrats on the ROCKIN WILLPOWER you must have!! woowoo!!

Best of luck to all of you!! <3 <3 <3
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Rach's daily journal... ooh boy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rach's daily journal... ooh boy.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum