5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi everyone new to this not new to the diet

2 posters

Go down

hi everyone new to this not new to the diet Empty hi everyone new to this not new to the diet

Post  Dmac Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi I have. Have never Ben on a forum before it may take a wile for me to get the hang of things and I'm doing it frum my phone.I have Ben on and off this diet for over 2 years more on then off I've lost 115 lbs and cept it off for the most part I lost 80 lbs fast like 3 months after I started then I started to struggle loose 12 binge and gain 10. I started at 285 lbs get to 170 and then binge today I'm 182.2 and my gole is 155 I originally had a gole 160 but I know that I need a 5 lbs cushion at least I binged on the 1/21/11 my wife's birthday I plan to do 21 days straight that should get me close to my goal that is a long hellow but I'm new to this but I have red lots of the posts staring with the old site and it dus seem to help
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

hi everyone new to this not new to the diet Empty Welcome!

Post  Phil Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 am

Wow! 80lbs in 3 months is truly inspirational!

Welcome to the forums hope you find it useful! If you require any help don't hesitate to message me Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hi everyone new to this not new to the diet Empty Re: hi everyone new to this not new to the diet

Post  Dmac Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanks Phil I've read lots of your posts are u still on a brake frum the diet? and this site is cool thanks for doing it I'm sure it helps lots of people it has helped me just following u all
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

hi everyone new to this not new to the diet Empty Re: hi everyone new to this not new to the diet

Post  Phil Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm back on it, but I'm keeping quite lol I'm worried I'll fail like last time and don't want to have to keep posting failed attempts to remind myself of that hehe!! Buy I lost 17lbs my first week and not so much in my 2nd week... Doing my 3rd week now (too a weekend off so I changed my weigh in day lol)! Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Way to go Phil and I won't tell anyone ha ha hay when I'm not on this site do I need to log off will it show I'm on when in not if I stay loged in like I said I'm new to this
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Nope shouldn't make a difference, i dont think it shows up Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down