5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

+35
needhelp
ElleBella
starfish
kizzykay
Snow White
misunderstood
amu82
Jesabelle
lillian
Moonie
connie
ewhetstone
bumbershoot
jgraston
shnookie
SaltyDog
spryng
Mini Mia
thinderella
starbucks addict
Lisa
LC Cartz
marie.barber
bridesmaidslimdown
Slimw5bd
Everblue
twilight*17
16Again
Readyforchange
renu712000
insanity
Phil
Lyra
teaismyhappyplace
Dmac
39 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong  - Page 20 Empty Re: dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Sad I feel your pain. I have done the same.. most of us have.. Its hard to stick to this plan.. food is not the enemy.. we all know that.. You are a Rock.. look at how much you already achieved!!!!.. You must see that you are able to make this happen bounce When I get overwhelmed and want to eat the wall.. I have learned that I can not control that.. but what I can do is change what I eat so it does not de-rail me.. if you really want to drop fast you can always go sugar/low carb Paleo Atkins.. it seams to work like a wonders on a men.. What ever you do know I will be here to support you through it, as will everyone else I'm sure... God bless honey Smile

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong  - Page 20 Empty Re: dmacs journal over 100 down finish strong

Post  Dmac Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Thanks Debbie you're too kind I sure do appreciate it
I'm off the cliff now and feeling better my plan is to not drink for a while and to do the Christmas challenge I've got a big Christmas party this weekend that me and my wife go to every year it's a party with lots of food and drinks I'm not sure what I'm going to do on that date yet but I'm not going to worry about that now for now I'm planning to be on plan everyday it seems when I make plans to go out plan for a day I am going off plan a day or 2 before so I plan to just stay on plan Very Happy Laughing I figured after last nights post I better put a couple of those in
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  username Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 pm

I know you probably feel like 'why work so hard to lose the weight i already lost"
but I guess my best advice is...remember that 6 months from now....a year from now...you will be SO glad you started TODAY!
Time flies so try not to beat yourself up. Just take it day by day.

username

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 am

When I would go to my old Office Parties they ladies all had a trick.. this will make you feel full so 5 biting will be doable.. have a cocktail, and then a full glass of water.. that keeps the calories at bay.. but do enjoy.. so the trick is to have a wedge of Bri cheese.. the french do it and it keeps them full for hours.. and it tastes great.. 1 good size bite should do it!! Yay for Xmas Parties.. I wish you and your wife and wonderful time!! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 am

Well, Dmac...I have what may seem like a stupid question for you. Why did you eat that pizza? I binge, so I get it. But I feel like if we can think about and understand why we really do it, maybe someday we/I can stop it for good.

Since I asked you, I'll tell you why I do it...I want to be filled with pleasure and joy instead of pain. Food brings me pleasure the way heroine brings a heroine addict pleasure. I do it but I don't like it and I know I'm not supposed to do it but I do it anyway just like a drug addict.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 pm

thanks for the tips Debbie . Snow White I'm not sure why I binge but I do know that I didn't start doing that until I quit tobacco I had lost a lot of the weight quit tobacco and started to struggle with the diet so it could be that I just feel like something is missing like the tobacco or it could mean the tobacco was covering something .but I wish I could figure out exactly why and stop doing it
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 pm

That makes a lot of sense! I used to smoke too! Maybe that's my problem, too! I loved smoking, but I quit b/c I didn't want my kids around it. I guess if I viewed overeating as detrimental as smoking maybe I could quit doing it, too! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Im am with you both.. I stopped smoking 12 yrs ago.. did not want to be a smoking mommy either.. I was normal size.. the stress of being sick and a major life change started the strange pattern on binging.. arrg.. Funny how that works
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:22 am

Ya when I binge its like I have a craving for something I'll eat that thing and then I'll crave something else the craving is never satisfied and I'll eat way too much trying too fix the craving so I try to remember that it won't bee satisfied so ignore the craving
I think w we may be on to something with all three of us being binge eaters and x smokers
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:54 am

For sure! I have been quit for 15 years and have actually considered giving those electronic cigarettes a try! Seriously!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

I just saw your post on Snows post and I am happy you are posting again. I wish for you not to be in stress with this.. I have learned bad behavours due to this alone. I know when I am happy and not stressing about food I lose with out effort. I have been working on the path that food is not the enemy and eating is a natural thing in life.. Maybe for now you can just eat when your hungry untill you are satisfied and stop when you are full... just until you are feeling strong enough to go back to 5 biting it..Please do not feel bad.. you have done and are doing great job.. Happy Holidays
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 pm

I am actually at peace with this I know that sometimes you got it in you and sometimes you don't I wish I did Have it in me right now but I'm not really frustrated that I don't at first I was very frustrated but now it is what it is and I know I'll get my focus back thanks so much .
I actually thought I was putting that on the challenge page when I put it on Snow White's Journall
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Yay.. I am happy for you.. no worries lol.. I have posted on the wrong spot too.. lol. Very Happy Happy Thursday!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Dmac, I'm not feeling it right now either. I'm hoping for a rejuvenation with the New Year! : )))))))))))))) I may need to look into something that is more of a life style change than a quick fix. I don't know...I do know I'm really struggling!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 pm

amen to that girl.. How are you doing Dmac.. Happy Friday!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm back feeling it now ready to start now but I'm going to wait till the day after Christmas Snow White you've done so good I hope that you continue to go on this journey with us and I'm sure it will be a lot easier now that the majority of the holidays are over and Debbie I'm doing good thanks for asking just enjoying the Christmas season now
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:05 pm

I think you, Snow and I are doing the same thing.. xmas over back on our plans.. Yay.. Merry Christmas to and your Family
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey you.. are you back on plan? Lets get going agian cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 am

I am back on plan today is day 2 and I've done Snickers on both days unfortunately I gained a lot while I was of plan
Yesterday I weighed in at 202.6 I plan on only weighing in once a week every Tuesday I really need to stay on plan for a while now I'm hopingW in once a week will help with that
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 am

Great Job you!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 am

I gained a lot off plan too...this sucks! Stop by my journal and tell me what you think about my new plan. Glad to see you are also still hanging in there! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

glad to see you back Snow White I'll head to your journal and check it out today is Tuesday I weighed in at 199.0 so I only lost 3 and a half pounds this week because I was on plan for 4 days and off plan for the last three days but at least it's a loss and I'm back under 200 and I plan to keep the lbs going in the right direction each week Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:40 pm

I am not enjoying weighing more than you do right now!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm

todays weight 195 so that's 4 lbs lost I definitely could have done better I did about 4 days on plan and 3 days off I ordered the new Louis diet book but I haven't got it yet I will let you all know if anything is different
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Dmac, that is awesome! Keep on going and let us know if there are any changes in the book. Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next