5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Journal

+4
rachee08
hgoldens
Dani
Koko
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daily Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Journal

Post  Koko Thu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Today is a new day. I am now taking fiber supplements to help with making me feel full. I dont know why, but I love feeling full after a meal.

Breakfast: fiber supplement
half a cup of reduced fat almost soy milk
one slice of reduce calorie bread

Lunch: fiber supplement
green tea

Dinner: fiber supplement
no idea yet

I have been very stressed so right now I am just going with it. I have stopped really thinking about dieting too much. I hate the fact this diet makes me so sleepy. My bf and I already have the hardest time seeing one another. He is always on call, and his hours are so inconsistent let alone my own busy schedule going to corporate meetings. sigh* Sad

Good luck everyone today. Its a brand new day, so if you made a double O p s no worries you can just start again today.
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Koko Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

I am back from my short trip. I was doing really good. Until I was driving back home and tried to keep myself awake by eating an order of medium frise and nutter butter (but I didnt eat anything the entire day). But I have been strict even on mothers day. I lost a pound, but my period finally started today and I gained it back. I am really starting to hate this. The weight I lose I gain it back. Its the same pounds on and off. Even when i am strict It just comes back on. Its like a horrible rollercoaster. I have yet to reach my first goal of losing 5lbs. I have been dieting now for three weeks. Its insane. I think this diet is point less. I never have max calories over 1000, and I still gain weight. the majority of calories I have in a day is 400. I started counting calories since I wasnt loosing weight. I am tired, I cant spell at the moment, and I am not losing the weight. by now I should have at least lost 3lbs. at least. But its not even that. I think I have tried this diet long enough and I am planning to move on to getting in more excercise and eating what my body wants me to eat. I even use the bodybugg to show how many calories my body burns in a day. There is no way I shouldnt be losing any weight. I only have two weeks left before summer starts, I want to at least make it to my first weight loss goal. To live right on the beach and not be able to wear a bathing suit just sucks. I am happy for everyone else that is getting this diet to work for them. My body just doesnt seem to want to make it work. Now that I am looking back on it, I lost a lot more doing low carb (in two weeks I lost the majority of the weight I needed to lose). Might as well go back to what works.
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon May 10, 2010 5:20 pm

u know ur body better than anyone else, if thats what u feel like u need to do, then do it.
- as far as not losing weight, this is a VERY restrictive diet, and so when u snack a little bit ur body sucks in all the fat and calories etc as soon as it can, ur body really is in starvation mode. perhaps snacking is an issue? i know ur using the body bug and ur counting calories, but i know atleast with myself, ill snack on some cheese when im cooking, or pop something else in my mouth when its around me, or im talking to someone in the kitchen etc.

the first 3 days are tired and miserable and there are headaches, but after that it really is smooth sailing. BUT if u think that low-carb has got u the results ur looking for, then u already know what to do. i think everyone in this forum wishes u the best of luck regardless of what path u decide to use to get to ur goal.

Like a Star @ heaven
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal - Page 2 Empty so sorry to hear that...

Post  diet74 Mon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi Koko,
I can feel the pain and frustration you must be going through as I am reading you post.
i am so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time.
I can't imagine how I would feel if I was super strict on this diet and wasn't losing any weight, or losing and putting it straight back on.
We all hit a plateau at some point, but not at the beginning like you've been experiencing.

I guess you body just doesn't function with this diet , so you are right to do what feels good to you.

Listen, don't feel too bad..you gave it your best shot.
AND, as you mentioned in your post, if you start exercising and watching what you eat to follow a more conventional diet, it should be easier now to watch your portion control and deal with small portions.
I mean if you have dealt with the 5 bites for 3 weeks now, first of all you know you have willpower, and secondly your hunger should be reset somehow and small portions should be easy to handle.

First of all, try and relax since you are on your period right after 3 weeks of dieting .Your body must be tired.

And listen, I just found this thing which is pretty cool.
I am on the 5 bite but am looking into this when I get off the 5 bite and get back to eating normally and healthily, and working out.
I just got an email from a friend and I thought it was gonna be an advertisement but it's not.
Go here:
http://www.fasttracktofatloss.com/network/login.php?return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fasttracktofatloss.com%2Fnetwork%2Fuser_dashboard.php
Only stick to the silver membership which is completely free when you sign up.
What happens is that when you signed up , you can have access to all sorts of free workouts, and especially, in the nutrition section, there is a 5 video section where this trainer talks about nutrition to lose weight and it is very very interesting and sensible advice.
it might help you.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey anyways! Very Happy
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Post  Koko Tue May 11, 2010 7:00 pm

thank you I will look up the website. It is interesting to try different workouts and to find a more sensible diet where I can use forever.

Also I was not snacking. That is why I have given up on the diet. My hunger is in complete control. I honestly can go without eating all day and be fine. the problem is that is considered having an eating disorder, and when I want to resume normal eating habits I will put the weight back on. its alright though, I am happy it is working for everyone else. Very Happy I am just tired of losing and gaining the same 3lbs-5lbs. Especially when I shouldnt be.

good luck with everyone. hey if dieting normal gets me to lose more weight I will be happy to post my diet on here. just in case anyone else is having the same problem as me. maybe my body is in starvation mode and that is why its not working.

if i get too tired of this, lipo here is come lol jk
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  diet74 Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Good Luck Koko, and yes, please post about your weight loss.
It can obviously be beneficial to anyone who might go through the same thing.They will start reading your posts and want to know how you are doing whichever way you choose.
AND, if you eat healthy and exercise and it works well, it could also be good for anyone who goes to the maintenance of the 5 bite diet....getting back to eating...

good luck to you.

looking forward to seeing how you get on!
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2