New and just found this site finally!

Go down

New and just found this site finally! Empty New and just found this site finally!

Post  renu712000 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Just started the 5BD on January 28,2010. I was looking for more information or others who have been on this diet. AWESOME!!

First day was hard...had a headache and was feeling really hungry. lucky I went out that night and it helped me not think about the food.

Now I am on day 4..was really hungry so I ate 3 bites this morning...will divide the rest this afternoon and for dinner...Hoping I can learn alot from you all doing this too.!!! Let's do it! We can do this!!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

New and just found this site finally! Empty Re: New and just found this site finally!

Post  Dmac on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Welcome renu to the site and the diet we can and we will do this. stop by if u have any ? And I'll give u my 2 cents Razz
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

New and just found this site finally! Empty Re: New and just found this site finally!

Post  renu712000 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Dmac wrote:Welcome renu to the site and the diet we can and we will do this. stop by if u have any ? And I'll give u my 2 cents Razz

Thanks, Dmac! Yes we can! Day 5 for me..weeeee!! Excited about 10 bites I want to eat today!! Too much to choose from!!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down