MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Keep it simple and you are doing it!!

Post  renu712000 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Everblue wrote:I totally agree about the things we tell ourselves - they're much more powerful than you'd think. Thanks for this.

Everblue,

Yep..our mind is very powerful BUT We, YOU, and I are stronger and have the will to overcome the illusions or limiting beliefs we had there before. NOW we ARE DOING what we have always wanted. So DO, so BE, so GO!!!

Your welcome and I am happy for your good start...Now keep going!! I feel and believe you are going to DO THIS WELL!!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty When times and challenges come along....

Post  renu712000 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 pm

There often times of triumph and joy, and also challenges that sometimes seem to overwhelm us. How do you deal with the challenges?

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are." ~ Bernice Johnson Reagon
--------------------------------------------------------

May you understand yourself better as you walk through the difficult times.

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Re: MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey

Post  Dmac on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:57 pm

That is all very useful fur me thanks
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Keep going

Post  renu712000 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 am

Dmac wrote:That is all very useful fur me thanks

Dmac,

Anytime...Keep going. I am going to provide more useful stuff. I am trying to maximize everything I know to increase fat burning.

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Weekend starts! Almost 8-9 lb loss going to sprint for the ten!!

Post  renu712000 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 am

Lunch= 5 bites of a ground beef mixture with asparagus, mushrooms and onion mix I made. ( made enough for the next week or two)

Dinner= 5 bites of Angus and bacon cheeseburger at McDonald's. (Threw away the rest)

Raining here tonight so I am deciding either to stay in or go out. Most likely I will go out to socialize or just chill with a diet coke. No one bothers me anymore about why I am not drinking. I just say "I am in training for this event"...Bartenders usually having been hooking me up free bottles of water or diet coke! Hahaha...awesome...I still give a tip since I've known many of them already.

Another tip to share with you guys. I didn't realize people would respond like that..so its kind of cool getting the free drinks. Actually, I am thinking of doing a physical event which is in April so it is one of my goals for 2011.

Well, the week was an awesome learning week. Now I am close to losing 8-9 lbs but I still have the rest of the weekend and I am going to love to break that next ten lb goal mark!! Its there and I am close. I calculated in my head if I can keep up this loss for the next 2 months. Its going to be an incredible feeling to thin and lose all that fat!! One day at a time, 5 bites at a time...hehehehe...

I guess I am giddy this week because the past three days have really good. I was tempted to try the fast as long as I can that one of you mentioned. No need since doing the diet right will provide the results. Just pace myself accordingly and learn each day. Follow the rules as my friend recommended and the rest will take care of itself.

Went to the mall and realized my jeans keep falling off me...hahahaha...Yes...I am getting thin...wait...just going to tighten the belt as far as I can go. I want to get tighter jeans when I even get thinner. Hopefully just tightening can hold me til the end of next month.

While at the mall, I also got two new teas at Teavanna!! Great flavors where I don't need to add sugar.

Javamatevana and Chocolate/Pralines Teas!! Two new flavors and delish!! Having awesome flavored teas throughout my work day helps the craving. SO if any of you need something to drink, try these out. I started using these a few months ago before the 5 bite diet. Now its been an awesome revelation. I got rid of adding any rock sugar candy. I just the tea or extra teaspoons for more flavor.

My usual favorite I have been using has been the matevana since it has chocolate leaves and nuts in there. Great taste and smell.

The zumba has helped also. Last night's class was good and it helps with keeping my cardio going. Since I like going to the class, it helps alot when you enjoy working out the like that.

Well, another day..and another almost weekend!

Oh yea I will add about the supplements I use also. The supplements aid to the fat burning process as well.

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Ten lb mark goal hit and got a family member to do it!

Post  renu712000 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 am

Its an awesome day.

Wasn't that hungry but finally ate when i visited family in the afternoon. Made it a 10 bite NOT a 5 bite day

5 bite= steak fajitas

4hrs later
5 bite= 1 bite spaghettti, 4 bites congee chicken soup.

Checked and got to the ten lb weight loss mark I wanted to see if I can do it. I DID IT. Although the beginning of the week I had a few learning days. I finished strong and I did the diet right! YES, I am doing it!

10 lb weight loss done!! still have Sunday...so maybe 1-2 lbs more....who knows..but keep going.

It sucks raining tonight and I don't stay in as much anymore...so I go out so that I don't think about food and keep my mind busy. Its a great alternative to be out..LAST NIGHT a friend I haven't seen didn't recognize me...HAHAHA.....awesome...told him I lost a few...Hehehehe...more than a few but I kept that part to myself when we chatted.

Well, also, a relative decided to start this diet...I let her read my book and then answered most of the questions. She is already on her 2nd day and gave her more tips by adding fat burning supplements to her diet. NO...its not anything with Ephedra..or anything of those SLIM pills...they are thermogenics and have true medical side effects that can be very harmful.

I added supplements that would aid in the natural fat burning process.

It was funny to hear that she realized too much food in the house now. IT's all good. Now she will many choices what she wants to eat.

Well. I am going to support and push her this. She gave me her ideal weight loss and I told her you can do this. Added hypnosis help for her and then answered some of the questions. I also delivered some of the tea I bought that will help in her quest. The flavored teas will help in the hunger/craving selection. We both tried the new teas with no sugar. She agreed and will bring it to work.

Also, the owner where I do my dry cleaning wants to know about this process. He has noticed the difference and I have been educating and answering his questions. I'll probably let him borrow the book to answer any more questions he has.

I am getting there..I am doing this for me..ALSO..I am sharing this Awesome diet with others. I want others to share this awesome experience and be thin!!

Keep going everyone! RESET if you need to! Reread the book! Its ok to have LEARNING DAYS! KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS! YOU ARE DOING IT!
Go go go!!

Last edited by renu712000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Learning days then RESET and remember the success!

Post  renu712000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh boy...two learning days in between good days!!

yup....Struggled but learned what triggered the stress. Have to better cope with the stress of people putting expectations of fixing "THEIR" problems and issues NOT mine.

I have my own to deal with. It seems I let other people's problems/issues add to my burdens. They don't need to be. I can't help them if they can't help themselves first. I've tried to push them and encourage but they don't listn to the advice that I have been giving them the past year or even the past few days.

I have given all the material and advice I know works. I can't walk them hand in hand anymore. They need to DO IT themselves. That's how I have learned and exceeded my goals and expectations.

These have been good learning days because I see what I was doing before. Up until now, I was letting those things affect my own life and stresses. No more. I know how to cope. I can only help as much BUT they will have to learn and oush themselves on their own.

I was going back and forth with a learning day and then back to RESET for the past few days. After a week of awesome focus, I let that get away then. NOW I am RESETING. Remember my success with this diet and keep going.

Don't let other people's problems or issues become yours...RECOGNIZE and let it go...ITS NOT YOUR BURDEN to SOLVER THEIR PROBLEMS or ISSUES. Only if they are willing to listen and do what they need to do.

RESET, RENU! Weekend is coming again so do it again...Let's try for at least 5 lbs loss!! Woot!! woot!!

GO! GO! GO!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Re: MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey

Post  Readyforchange on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 am

renu712000,

Thanks for your words. I needed to hear them. Reset and renew! We can do this!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 am

That's tru can't let's others diet struggles pull u down that's good to keep in mind thanks. .
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Wow Renu..all are so motivating! I love the quotes and the RESET techniques. Thanks for sharing all! Congrats on your weight loss! So inspiring!

Lyra

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Awesome week among the cravings..

Post  renu712000 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 am

Lost 5 lbs and broke that mental barrier. Hit another goal!!! Sweet...Even the learning days were great!!

I had posted something long but it didn't take...ah well..next time.

Anyways, off to another week.

Getting thin and going....woo!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Go Lyra..go!! go!

Post  renu712000 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 am

Lyra,

Thank you. You are getting close to yours!! So keep going too!! I will keep on sharing as much as I can in my journal. Its up to those to read them and use them to their advantage.

Its a fun learning experience every day!!

Lyra wrote:Wow Renu..all are so motivating! I love the quotes and the RESET techniques. Thanks for sharing all! Congrats on your weight loss! So inspiring!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty The rules again..and some tips

Post  renu712000 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 am

OK...for those who have not gotten the book yet (WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???) , don't remember the rules, or have been delaying their goals by not getting the book and using it as much as you can, doing the diet right wrong or having learning days.....SOoooooooooo

Here are the rules again with a few tips from my leader:

The five bite diet(TM) By Dr. Alwin Lewis:

1. Five bites twice a day, lunch and dinner. No snacks in between, no more no less

2. One bite must be protein

3. No calorie drinks. Zero.

4. Multivitamin every day.

5. Skip Breakfast. Skip snacks

Simple and sweet and if you think too much you will overeat.

The MOST IMPORTANT RULE however is this.

If you eat to just "Losefat" you will usually fail and have difficulty.

If you eat to lose weight you will usually fail because once you lose the first 2 pounds your subconscious will say, "Ok lost two pounds I can stop now because I lost weight."

If you eat 5 bites to "GET THIN" you will more than likely hit your goals and become thin.

The distinction is vast. Losing fat occurs in the first day of the diet. That first pound burned. Many people with the wrong goal of losing fat or weight will feel satisfied with this alone, then gain it back.

Those who do the diet to GET THIN however, lose bigger amounts of food and keep it off. They are programmed to become the thin person they have always been. Nothing gets in the way, and if something does it is easily put aside.

So eat to get thin. Plain and simple.

Remember the rules
Remember the success
FOCUS
BE THIN..GET THIN...THINK THIN
Remember the awesome feeling of your success

Best wishes and I believe each of you can BE THIN!

Last edited by renu712000 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Monday and moving along...

Post  renu712000 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Day went by quickly....feeling good...

Lunch= 5 bites snickers bar

Dinner= Leftover 5 bites from Middle Eastern Pita

Added 3 bites...I pick a day or two to take extra but go strong the rest of the week. It pretty much works. Similar to Tim Ferris "off day/cheat". When you give yourself that few bites, you RESET. From there you push forward the next six days. When I do a full week of strict 5 bite diet, i can get to the 10-13 lbs goal. When I have a learning day or two, the process of weight loss shifts down to 4-8 lbs.

I followed Tim Ferriss of calculating and scientific testing of the body measurements of weight loss/gain. Pretty amazing what you can learn how your body reacts to how you eat and how it digests.

I can get better with the 'hungerstat' that Dr Lewis talks about. Pretty much around 10-15 bites I know its enough. Kind of cool. IF I get to 20, I feel bloated or I just feel wrong in my tummy. Awesome learning days and experience. The body pretty much doesn't need that much if you have stored fat.

Drinking water/non-caloric fluids is key! You really should be drinking a lot of water...not the limit or suggested serving of 8 glasses a day. I have read some journals and they stop at 8. That's the wrong idea of thinking. From my scientific background, reading Tim Ferriss new book (The 4 Hour Body), and searching other medical information, that is the minimum you need per day!!

Go over the 8 glasses of water. Since we are all burning fat. We should be drinking a lot more even if we have to go to the bathroom several times a day. We are in a fat burning process and that needs lots of water. As you use your FAT, the fat metabolism requires water to convert it for the body.

On another note:

I went shopping today for a belt because I couldn't use the one I have anymore...I am on its tightest hole and even using that hole my jeans and dress pants keep falling... YES...I AM GETTING THIN!! So I checked at the clothing store for my belt size. Had the sales associate take my measurements. Cool I lost an inch off the neck size even though I am working on weights. GOOD! Then my belt size dropped to 7 sizes!!! OH baby Jesus!! Goodness gracious! It was a good feeling so I rewarded myself with a new belt. It was on sale too!! Beautiful.....

Here's another tip for those who have "SWEET CRAVINGS":

- use one of the meals and do the snicker bars. If you know you got a sweet tooth, use those bites for that snicker bar. Its the same thing as using it as a meal. Some talk about "I binged on this sweet candy"...you got snickers or whatever is the equivalent. You are not wasting your meal...YOU ARE USING THAT BITES and YOU ARE STILL GOING TO GET THIN. Stop thinking you won't get the nutrients if you have that candy bar...Read his book again. That's why you take the multivitamin. Your body will recirculate needed nutrients and the MVI will cover it every day.

- get flavored tea from TEAVANA. I usually drink warm sweet oolong green tea, matevana, or chocolate praline tea. I may add a splenda packet in the morning but usually the warm taste of the tea in the morning works well for those cravings.
- Sugarless non-caloric gum: I do it every so often but have really cut back on the gum since it tends to make me hungry later

Another tip: MED= minimum effective dose

I will elaborate on this on another blog post. This deals with the exercise concept. There's a misconception I am reading from some journal blogs that "they need to work out X amount to get that tone"....You don't need to...For now, MED (Minimum effective dose) If you have read Tim Ferriss's 4 hour body new book then you will understand...if not I will touch on it on another blog post.

Onto another week! Get thin, people!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Moving along....just keep on going

Post  renu712000 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Been an awesome week...

Switched up my lunch and dinner meals with snicker bars. Really helps and keeps track of my five bites and when I get that sugar feeling. Also, drinking diet coke is great too but I try to limit it when I can.

Snicker bites either at lunch or dinner. Then 5 bites of some food I bought on Sunday or a ground pork mixed with beans mix for fiber and protein mixed with mustard and mayonaise. I know it sounds yuck but its tasty to me for some reason. Got concept from Tim Ferriss to make sure I have my protein and fiber. Some are forgetting to add that to their mix so they stay regular.

Well the weekend is coming and so far this week I lost 5 more lbs...should be a little more but I have the rest of the weekend to go strong. Sweet! I love the weekend cause its even easier. My friends and family know what I am doing and they sure are supportive and respectful. I'll explained it easily to them and provided the information for some who are interested in doing this.

Just had my 5 bites for lunch: SNICKERS!!!

My cousin bought me a box of them from Costco and it was a deal too!! So I got a supply for the next month even I spread out my snicker meals...hehehehe...I love SNICKERS!

I am reading some blog journals still struggling and having the same mindset as "struggle", "bad day" and such....Remember "learning days"...

Also, increase exercise will not greatly accelerate the fat process..Yes it will burn fat but it will work on the peripheral fat from the arms and such...What we are trying to focus on is the visceral fat around our bellies...Yes..someone already asked that in my other group. She has been working out to do a marathon and noticed she wasn't losing as much weight since she started increasing the exercise to prepare for it.

Just do the diet right..keep it simple..add some exercise 2-3 times a week....As I said...the minimum effective dose...

What happens with MED, you stimulate the muscles to form the growth hormones to help build muscle...I will try to elaborate later but you can read it on your own from Tim Ferriss new book call the 4 Hour body...Honestly reading his book and having my friend's information plus my own scientific knowledge makes doing this diet and lifestyle so easy...And don't mix up his diet with this one...They both work but this one is even faster in regards to losing the weight especially if you have alot of weight to lose.

Yes I have learning days but I know it works and see the results...So I keep it simple and maximize all the data and knowledge I know to get that fat burning process going.

I see also some at least being honest... with what they are eating in regards to bites BUT....they are going over their bites by ALOT....

STOP!! STOP THAT! RESET! REFOCUS! Stop thinking "struggle" Stop thinking "cravings"...It's your mind not your actually body telling you are really hungry..

...Some are evening drinking "Caloric" drinks....If you do that, you defeat the purpose because its like drinking soup..they will have calories. Yes I checked..chicken broth has calories and I already asked my group leader about it in the beginning. Avoid that because it does count against the five bites. Its better to actually take a bit of something solid than a liquid.

Ah well...I can't change people's mindset or their limiting beliefs with their diet.

The friends and family here have been great about it since I started this and let them know what I am doing.."training" "getting thin"...I don't understand how some who are doing this diet are getting such negative responses from their friends and family. I gave some tips earlier to tell your friends and family. If you have event to get ready for like a wedding or some reunion...that's all you have to say...Everyone can understand that....and then just do it. Tell them "thank you for the concerns but please respect my goals.."

From there talk about something else. They will see the difference in the next few weeks when you look thinner and will be happy for you...Be strong in your convictions and know this diet works..

When I have told people that...they say great...they already know my medical and scientific knowledge so that they understand that I checked up on this and provided them the details...That's why I tell everyone who does this diet...READ THE BOOK! ReREAD the book!! So you have the knowledge and answers to give yourself and everyone.

Well back to work and moving along...getting thin!! A new belt this week...Guess time to start trying to new clothes at the store.

Have a good weekend, everyone! Remember the success. Learn from those "LEARNING DAYS"!

RESET and FOCUS when you need to!! You can do this!! Dmac here has shown that it is possible to lose all that lbs! So am I! So the rest of you out there and who are coming to this forum!! DO IT! BE THIN! GET THIN!

Know the rules, read the book, keep it simple, and stop delaying!!

Go! Go! Go!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Saturday....checking in...

Post  renu712000 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Well weekend here we are!

Checked weight loss- 7 to 8 lb weight loss.

Sweet. Still have today and Sunday.

Lunch -5 bites mix ground pork with black beans and mayonaise and mustard...*LOL*...I know but made to have protein, vege and fiber in it.

Dinner probably will be snickers...so it can be quick.

For some reasons some hate the weekends..but for me I like the weekends because I can do anything..without thinking about food. I can sleep in, do errands, go shopping, do fun stuff and such. If i have to have my meals, its easy for me to skip breakfast. I usually skip it before I started this diet.

Then when I have to eat, I have my food that I prepared earlier in the week usually on Sunday or my snicker bars which I have a box for.

So easy..So simple.

I get use to this and when I checked the scale I lost the 7-8 lb range for the week so far. Getting thin alright!!

Had to cut back my zumba and workout cause I think I hurt my knee adding cardio kickboxing a few weeks ago. It should be good now. I let the knee rest a bit for the past 2 weeks so I am gung ho to get back to zumba, kettlebell and free weight workouts.

Keep it simple, everyone. Keep it simple, renu!

Getting thin!!

To those who are having learning days..one day at a time....if you have long ways to go...break it down to manageable goals. I am reading that some of you have deadlines or events so break it down to weekly goals. One day at a time. Do not focus on the overall weight loss. Just do one day at a time.

Anyways, just because you can't workout if you are hurting you are still losing weight if you follow this diet right! Don't make excuses about not working out or not keeping this diet simple! IT IS!

Get rid of that fat! Get thin!!

Well...back to the weekend..get thin, people! Just do it and keep it simple!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Way to go renu that is a great week
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Whoa..up late...back...Jaime Foxx in the house!!

Post  renu712000 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 am

Went out...went to Drais in Hollywood...place is off the hook! Hot people everywhere..

Rolled with a few that got me in and wow...Jaime Foxx performed live!!

Just had to say it was off the hook! Drank diet cokes the whole night and met up with some high profiled people...what a cool night.

Had to buy new pants because my pants are loose but didn't haven't time to get them fitted.

Had the baggy look but people were checking me out...Way to cool....I love this diet...Been getting people today just saying you look different...or how did you do it....sweet...getting thin!!

That's a cool motivation when people you don't know or even at some high end club start asking who you are and you look famous...hahahaha...

Well...going to finally get some sleep.....Good night people...It was an awesome night to get noticed at holllywood and getting checked out...hahaha...

Keep going, Renu!!!

Ok...well 8 lb weight loss for the past week. Good but could be better...keep going...keep it simple..Use this night as motivation!! Hehehehee...

renu712000

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Thanks, Dmac same to you!

Post  renu712000 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

Dmac wrote:Way to go renu that is a great week

Thanks, man!! ITs been an awesome week...I see you are back on and moving along as well. Reset and refocus!! H

Keep going...let's inspire the others to keep going!! Seems like you got this thing down as well!! Go go go!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:46 am

Renu712000,

Sounds like you are living the life! I am so poud of your dedication. Your advice and positive attitude have helped us all.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty OK I am delaying and made it a cheat day..Monday...RESET tomorrow

Post  renu712000 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 am

Well the weekend was great but then coming home late Sunday morning and daylight savings time really threw me off.

Monday was a big learning day. After Sunday I really had a learning day about stocking food that I make earlier in the week. I think I made too much food before the week and I see it every time I open the fridge. I am going to adjust my cooking habits.

After I make my carne asada with salsa grated cheese and black beans for the week tonight, I am changing the pattern of what I make moving forward. There's still too much food when I make it in batches. I think about it and I don't even really eat all of it. I already also have frozen white castles and hot pockets as back ups. Also, I have the box of snickers I use when I switch when I want something for lunch or dinner and want to be strict on five bites.

Up until now, I wasn't sure how much I needed for the week. NOW I know what the cause is and know what to do. Now I need to cut back even more. I still make sure I have food for guests but as my friend suggested hide the food so I won't get tempted to cheat with them. Good point! I left the nachos bag out and what do you know? I took a few chips here and there. NOT GOOD, Renu!!

Today I made this a cheat day. Added chips to my carne asada. LEARNING DAY...cravings for nachos, snicker bars, and meat flooded my senses. So I had snicker bars mid afternoon.

I analyzed the root and it was the lack of sleep which probably affects the cortisol levels and other hormones. Lack of sleep induces stresses which then also affects my emotions and my mindset.

Looking back..it started about two weeks when I had deadlines for work and I was staying up late. I was still losing weight and getting thin but I noticed stress creeping and my emotions being affected.

Have to RESET..Get the required sleep even its only six hours, get back to my workout zumba routine, and remember the success. Go back to that success I KNOW!

Today is an excellent learning day and I am RESETTING tomorrow. Sweet!!!

I know this cheat day/learning day delayed my process but I am RESETTING and REFOCUSING for the rest of the week. I love how I make each week with manageable goals and its been good. Last week I got to eight lbs but today probably delayed it. This week I am back on strong.

I am getting thin and people are noticing so remember that feeling! Remember that success, Renu! OK you delayed but time to get going.

There are people out there suffering like the ones in Japan so don't feel sorry for yourself..There are others who are in difficult situations so keep that in perspective, everyone! Even you, Renu!! RESET! REFOCUS! REMEMBER your success!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:52 pm

I am getting thin and people are noticing so remember that feeling! Remember that success, Renu! OK you delayed but time to get going.

Wow Renu I like this post!
Really motivating! I am suprised with this diet that I realize..my body doesn't need that much food like used to have. It's a good refreshing change.
Let's do it together and support each other! bounce

Lyra

Back to top Go down

MY 5 bite journey: My insights and daily journey - Page 2 Empty Three slow down..Learning and Resetting...

Post  renu712000 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 am

Mind is stressed for some reason..Not focused as well..Getting through the day but the evening something happens...The lack of sleep from the past weekend really catches up with me. I tried sleeping early but it got me to snack..LEARNING TIME!!!!!

Luckily I am keeping strong during the day and counting the calories. (since I am using snicker bars for lunch)..but need to RESET strong for the weekend. I know its St Patty's tomorrow...but that's ok. I don't need to drink to still have a good time. It's one day versus the many days I can celebrate down the road. Stop delaying and RESET right, Renu!

Doing zumba and workout in the evenings help but I allowed myself to snack. BAD FORM. Up until now I was hard and very negative on myself. No need to be. Just learn why and how to not make it happen. I needed a break I think. SO the the three days of on and off helps. Also, hurting my knee a few weeks ago also through my workout routine off. Now it should be ok but don't over do it moving forward. Keep simple, renu!

Well, let's get back on track and do it..thank goodness for snickers...that helps me during the day and lets me know the calories for the day. Also, thank goodness for the green tea!

Back to bed....and get some rest..new day begins..GO!

Lesson learned...

Last edited by renu712000 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  renu712000 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am

Lyra wrote:
Wow Renu I like this post!
Really motivating! I am surprised with this diet that I realize..my body doesn't need that much food like used to have. It's a good refreshing change.
Let's do it together and support each other! bounce

Lyra,

Thanks. We all realize that now. Its that simple and we know that as a fact. So keep it simple for all of us.

I am so jealous of you getting close to your goals. I am on my next goal but this week I am learning...to keep going...whewww...RESET and REFOCUS...hahahaha...

Let's keep doing it...do it hard and do it right! Go go go!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am

Keep it up!! You can do it!!! I also am thankful for snickers and green tea!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum