5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new plan...again

4 posters

Go down

new plan...again Empty new plan...again

Post  bridesmaidslimdown Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 pm

So the past week I have been really struggling with bingeing again. I seem to have this cycle: I do great and lose a lb everyday until I get to 188 and then I stall for a few days and don't lose anything. Then I binge. So i'm going to try something new. I'm going to stick to snickers 2x's a day for two weeks... and I'm not going to weigh myself at all during those two weeks. I like to weigh myself everyday so it's going to be a little difficult for me but maybe I'll be able to get past my little road block if I'm not focusing on the number and just focusing on sticking to my 5 bites. : ( So I weighed myself today and i'm at 193. I'm not going to weigh in again until the second of april. Wish me luck!
bridesmaidslimdown
bridesmaidslimdown

Back to top Go down

new plan...again Empty Re: new plan...again

Post  Dmac Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

I did that same thing for a long time like a year or more. 30 to 40 lbs frum my goal and I would do the diet perfectly. then I would binge and end up right back were I was the week before. then I would do the same thing over and over. it was a cycle that I couldn't seam to get out of. until I started coming here and did my 21 day challenge it took all of my focus to get past it. but I did. and now it is so much ezer if u look at my into it sounds just like what u are going through right now. u will feel so much better when u get past it u can do it and u will but it might take all your will but its worth it stay strong focused and most of all determined
I think your plan is a good one stay the cores
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  LC Cartz Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Good luck to you! I've come back after a hiatus but I've yet to really get "into" this plan but I have a goal I want to meet by April 1st.

We can do this! Smile

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Bridesmaid,

You can do this! RESET. We all struggle. The weak give up. The truly strong get back on the wagon and keep going. You are strong!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down