5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy's Journey

4 posters

Go down

Amy's Journey Empty Amy's Journey

Post  ababygrace Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Current weight: 159
Goal weight : 140

I have been on this diet before about a year ago. I am on it again so that I can get use to eating less food. I believe portion control is the best weight loss method. When I did this a year ago, I did have success but couldn't stick with it long enough due to social peer pressure.
In addition, I have a dress I want to fit into perfectly. I can zip it up but there is some spillage. I think if I lose 5 lbs, then it will fit a lot better. I have 10 days to get into the dress. I pray that I can do it

Day 1 was a success and I feel great! I even went out to eat with friends and stayed within my limit and no one noticed Twisted Evil

Breakfast: coffee w/ splenda
Lunch : 5 bites- chick fil a grilled club sandwich
Dinner: 5 bites Jimmy Dean D-lightful sandwich
After dinner : coffee

I find it easier to stick to this diet when I have something like a sandwich or wrap with protein in it because it sticks to ya.

I will report back in tomorrow
ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journey Empty Re: Amy's Journey

Post  Readyforchange Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Ababygrace,

You are doing great! Keep up the good work and stay motivated. Think about your goal, read the book, keep things simple. The weight will come off. You really don't have far to go.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journey Empty Day 2

Post  ababygrace Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Day 2

Today was another successful day. My husband is really supportive which helps. My biggest challenge will be when I am around others and there is food. My plan is to keep looking at the prize which is to fit in this dress. I am determined at this point. The one thing that has helped me when I have that urge to eat is to drink some good ol coffee. I found a coconut flavored coffee and it is awesome. I also having been trying to read more.

Tonight is church and i work around teenagers. Needless to say, there is no boredom involved Razz

My day consisted of :
Breakfast : coffee
Lunch : party burrito- 5 bites exactly
Dinner: multi vitamin, brown sugar pop tart ( curbing that sweet tooth) - 5 bites

I will eat more protein tomorrow. I am drinking lots of water so I know that the weight I lose is not water weight.

My plan is to report my weight Monday.
ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Post  LC Cartz Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Welcome Amy! Looks like your off to a great start!

LC

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

Amy's Journey Empty Day 3

Post  ababygrace Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Day 3 went pretty well except that ii switched of my meals. I ate breakfast and lunch because I was craving a bacon, egg,& cheese biscuit from Chik fil A....It was totally worth it. I also weighed myself this morning and had great numbers but I won't reveal until Monday.

Since I will be skipping supper, I plan on cleaning and drinking my coffee to stay distracted. I also plan on going to bed early. I am so glad that there are people that believe in this diet and how it won't lead to anorexia. I think that this is a tool to help get back in control of the food and it not controlling us.

Breakfast: bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit from Chik fil a ( 5 bites)
Lunch : chili cheese dog ( 5 bites)
Dinner: coffee
ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Sounds like your doing great I love chic fil a breakfast they have the best biscuits how did u do not having dinner ?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ababygrace Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I wasn't too bad. Before I knew it, it was bedtime.
ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Post  ababygrace Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Well I had 3 off days and still managed to lose 2 lbs this week which is more than usual. I was 157 this morning. Today is an on day. My banquet is Friday so that means I have 5 full days to be serious. I will come back on tonight to post my progress. Even after this banquet is over with, if I can still lose weight even with off days, then I will be hooked. There were months when I watched my calories and worked out and barely lost 2 lbs in a MONTH!

In addition, Out church has a weight-loss contest and I won this week's weigh-in. The final weigh-in is in June and the prize is $1000! I would love to win that Wink bounce
ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Post  ababygrace Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 am

Today is another day. I did pretty good today with the exception that I ate 1 bite of something for breakfast. Tomorrow will make it a week of starting this including my days off. I will report my weight tomorrow to see if there is any progress.

breakfast: Nutella (1 bite), coffee
Lunch : party burrito ( 5 bites)
Dinner: Payday (5bites)

ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Post  ababygrace Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:47 pm

this morning I weighed in at 154 Very Happy

I am happy with that. I have about 15 left until I meet my goal.
ababygrace
ababygrace

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 am

Ababygrace,

Things seem to be going great! Those last 15 will come off in no time!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down