5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Sure Where to Put This *****PLEASE READ ******

3 posters

Go down

Not Sure Where to Put This  *****PLEASE READ ****** Empty Not Sure Where to Put This *****PLEASE READ ******

Post  LC Cartz Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm

I just put in "5 bite diet" into Twitter and my journal came up under the tag name of IdiotsDietsBoard. I checked it a little further and there's quite a few links to our journals over there. I don't know if this is connected to that or what's going on but I wanted to let everyone know who has a journal what I stumbled upon. I'm done posting in that journal as of now. I don't see a way to delete it so I may just go back and delete all of my posts.

@IdiotsDietBoard on Twitter is the name.

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

Not Sure Where to Put This  *****PLEASE READ ****** Empty Re: Not Sure Where to Put This *****PLEASE READ ******

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:03 am

i dont think that "idiots diet board: means that there are idiots on here. i think it means kinda like the "for idiots" manuals that are out there. It includes links to educate people on the very basic level to the more advanced level if they want to find out more information. I went to the website after reading your post and i dont think that its meant to be negative, and it covers what seems to be every diet known to man
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Not Sure Where to Put This  *****PLEASE READ ****** Empty Re: Not Sure Where to Put This *****PLEASE READ ******

Post  Dmac Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 am

I think tea is right I checked it to I don't think it's supposed to be bad but I was shocked to see it their how did u stumble onto it
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  LC Cartz Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 pm

I don't care if it's bad or not, I just didn't like the fact that my journal was being posted on other parts of the internet.

DMAC - I just typed in 5 bite diet into Twitter and MY journal came up. I was like "WTF!!!!" So I've deleted all entries of my journal and won't be posting in it anymore. I'll still check in for the challenge though.

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down