5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here we gooO!

4 posters

Go down

here we gooO! Empty here we gooO!

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 pm

hey guys!

so reallllly new to the forum, tho ive been kinda haunting it since i heard about this diet about 2 weeks ago. So weight gain happened due to stress from school. end of that. im studying for exams now and really i feel like ive lost control over my own body over the years! Im hoping that this diet will be a great way to lose the weight for good.

Back when i was about 18 i was fit, and 120 lbs. i was also just a freshman in college, and fearful of the freshman 15- so i made an effort to lose weight that i had been holding around since highschool, and to go to the gym for the first time in my life. I stuck to a great, healthy diet, and got down to 100 lbs in about 2 months (i'm only 5'2'') and i felt like a MILLION BUCKS!

Years went by, grad school.. etc... no gym time whatsoever, and the weight slowly went up and down in neat little yo yo patterns, till the 125 that i was last week at 25 years old and KNEW i had to get rid of. Life is short. If losing weight is all i need to do to feel in control and happy and healthy, then why wait till ur miserable to work on this? as the dr. says, lose the weight and get on with ur life!!

I know myself, studying= weight gain. Just out of habit of sitting in front of ur books and wanting to munch on something... man did i eat so many cookies (and im not a junkfood monster either!)... Mad

This time around, im going to use my study time (no work no class time no 2 HR COMMUTE), to re-tailor myself. My goal is 20 lbs, which should put me right at an 18.5 BMI.

So this is really day 6 of the diet for me, I kinda wanted to see if i could stick to it first!!! Embarassed

so far, this diet works. first 3 days just like everyone says on this forum is the roughest, i had headaches and i was exhausted, and i soooo bad wanted to eat everything. BUT TOUGH IT OUT! NOW 6 days later, my stomach is smaller and 5 bites makes me full ( and that full feeling even makes me GUILTY that i ate so much, i have to tell myself, dude it was 5 bites... relax)

currently 121.0
goal 105.0

keep it going people, you guys can do this!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

here we gooO! Empty keep it up!!

Post  kelleep26 Tue May 04, 2010 10:54 am

Welcome Tea,
I wish you all the very best! You sound like you have a great start!! Keep it up!!

Last edited by kelleep26 on Tue May 04, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

here we gooO! Empty Re: here we gooO!

Post  diet74 Tue May 04, 2010 1:05 pm

So good to see that you are doing so well.

Welcome and keep going strong!

Very Happy
diet74
diet74

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Tue May 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Welcome and keep up the great work!

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Tue May 04, 2010 3:02 pm