5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Meal

3 posters

Go down

Easter Meal Empty Easter Meal

Post  insanity Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

What are everyone's plans for the Easter holiday? For anyone having a family get-together, do you plan to stick to your 5 Bite limit? I know I should but I'm a bit worried that I won't.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Easter Meal Empty Re: Easter Meal

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

generally when it comes to holidays i have the "do the best you can before the diet, and jump back onto the diet with the next meal after the holiday" approach. Listen, holidays are not an every day thing, and its such a happy time. I think for holidays, stick to as low calorie stuff as possible, keep ur bites in MIND, and if you have been sticking to the diet closely before ur dinner, ur stomach should be smaller. Dont over stuff, keep a SMALL (2-3 bites) dessert in mind WHILE eating dinner so u know not to over do it. Stay on the diet but i dont stick to it like nuts. 5 bite of a holiday meal just makes u sad that you cant be part of the party. That being said- u already enjoyed ur dinner and ur dessert, stay far away from left overs! Just come back to the diet as soon as you are able and you will be okay.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I plan to stick to 5 bites but it is going to be a challenge for shur. we do a big dinner and I usually raid the kids candy first thing in the morning it is going to be supper difficult but I'm planning to have the 5 bites of candy at lunch then 5 bites at dinner and that should let me taste everything. For the dinner.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down