Had a slight wobble but all ok now

Go down

Had a slight wobble but all ok now Empty Had a slight wobble but all ok now

Post  Kaci002 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 am

Hi everyone,

Well yesterday was my Day 5 and had done brilliantly up until then and had stick to the plan perfectly. Yesterday afternoon I really struggled, not with hungry just with a desperate need for something sweet, so I ended up having a chocolate bar and some fruit sweets- nothing too crazy. However what I have noticed is I was able to jump staight back onto the plan instead of my usual "i've blow it now maybe well eat junk all day" also I learned that I get bad sweet cravings probably about once a week so for that one time i'll eat just chocolate for my 5 bites lunch as I think that will help curb it.
Was abit annoyed at myself for not sticking 100% to the 5bd but I guess its all a learning curve, I also think had I not curbed my craving by today I would have possible binged whereas yesterday was more of a controlled break the diet.
I have also been reading a great book by Jessica Robbins which is all about NLP and how to break emotional eating which has always been my problem, I think it maybe a helpful addition to any diet so that when I break or come off the diet it teaches you not to binge and basically eat like a naturally slim person, getting to the bottom of why a person turns to junk for comfort (easily said then done I know). I'll keep you posted how that goes.
So far my chocolate attack has not effected the scales but I guess I will see over the next few day - although feel really hungry this morning because of it, am chewing away at my pen while typing, just fed my dogs and even their food looked appearling - arrrrggghhh!!

Good luck all
xxxx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Had a slight wobble but all ok now Empty Re: Had a slight wobble but all ok now

Post  Dmac on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Kaci that's cool u didn't go al off that is what I have dun in the past what is the name of that book it sounds helpful. And Congrats on doing so well keep it up.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaci002 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 am

Hi Dmac

Its called 'How to lose weight without dieting' its the sort of book that takes a while to get thru all the exercises and you have to want to do them, and that took me a few goes as unless you really feel it its not going to work. There are similar books out there like Paul Mckenna but I like Jessicas web site, plus you can speak to her direct on email. She is based in the UK so I planning on going on one of her seminars in August hopefully. She actually recommends not dieting at all, working thru the book and you will naturally eat less and not turn to food emotionally, however I am dieting but using the book to get me ready for when I gradually start to eat more.

Take care
K

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum