5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 5 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  SaltyDog Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 pm

That right, Spryng. Those emotional eating days are gonna come for the rest of our lives, so learning to let it happen for that one meal and then stop is important. Sorry you were sick, though! I don't know what to say about your slow weight loss.....as you said, at least you are going in the right direction AND you are in size 12 pants. Before you know it, you'll be in single digits, I know it. Wink

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 5 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:19 am

You are 100% right, I have no intentions of quitting for sure. I know I'm still headed in the right direction no matter how slowly I get there. Plus maintenance kinda scares me so maybe taking longer to get there is a good thing, LOL I am definitely trying to stay positive and I'm feeling much better today. Focused and ready for day 43 Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 am

Spryng I'll bet u have a good week stay strong I think it will pay off.but I do understand your frustrated but u are going. In the right direction and dun so well. And u have champion will power
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Oh Spryng, I know what you're going thru! You have amazing willpower to just keep going. The numbers will have to keep going down if you continue 5 bites! Cheering for you!!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  shnookie Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Spryng I really admire you for still going at it despite the scale issue, I also allow the scale to bring me down and I am scared to weigh in on Wednesday infact I would be fine with weighing in once a month now.... Reading your post has given me a little bit of courage though so thank you for showing that even when we do let our emotions get the better of us, we can dust ourselves up and continue to do what we set out to do in the 1st place.
shnookie
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Thank you all for your words of encouragement! it really does help and keep me motivated and focused. I'm so glad you all are on this journey with me, I definitely don't feel alone. I would love to be able to do this diet 100%, no off meals or extra bites but I know thats not realistic but I am getting so much better at not letting one meal off turn into a day, or a week or a month, used to if I cheated I'd go on a several day binge and never get back on track so I've made major progress with this diet for sure. I am very proud of myself.

So today is day 43, coming to an end.

b-nothing
L- 5 bites crab-shrimp stuffed salmon (beyond yummy!!!)
D- 5 bites homemade mini pizza

I so wish I would have measured myself before I started this plan, I feel like I'm losing inches so much faster than lbs for some reason. I just went into size 12 a couple weeks ago and they are already getting loose!! Love it! Size 10 here I come!!! Smile

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 am

Rock on Spryng!! Very Happy I was soooooo hungry at 7:30 but then I had a diet coke and it worked! bye bye hunger, I'm not a fan of diet soda but will use what I need to, to get me thru these first couple of days!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 am

I could probably search, but I'm lazy. What times do you normally do your meals? I'm thinking I might need to move my dinner earlier.

You are doing a really good job! I'm proud of ya!
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 am

I do mine at 11 am and around 3:30 to 4pm but I am in bed early each night, like 8pm and asleep no later than 9 (I have to have my hour of reading time, lol) so I'm usually never hungry before bed anymore. I drink a ton of fluids all day and especially after dinner so it keeps me satisfied.

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

spryng wrote:I do mine at 11 am and around 3:30 to 4pm but I am in bed early each night, like 8pm and asleep no later than 9 (I have to have my hour of reading time, lol) so I'm usually never hungry before bed anymore. I drink a ton of fluids all day and especially after dinner so it keeps me satisfied.

I'm never in bed before 11pm, so I might do 11 and 6:30. Thanks!
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Hope your day is going well!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes my day has been going very well! thanks for asking ewhetstone Smile Got a lot accomplished at work today so I feel productive, love that feeling, LOL

B-nothing
L- burrito
D- crab-shrimp stuffed salmon

I am sitting here feeling very good. Dinner left me feeling so full and satisfied and I ran to the store during my lunchbreak today and got a look at my full reflection in the glass doors and I was shocked! I looked thin!!!! Well thinner anyway, LOL I just feel thin today too so it's a good day all the way around. I'm loving how my jeans fit and my shirts flatter and no longer cling. Loving it!! Smile Oct 1st I'll be seeing some family that I haven't seen in many months so I'm hoping to pleasantly suprise them! Other than my parents, no one else knows I'm even dieting so some of my family will be suprised oct 1st and the rest will be on thanksgiving, I'm really looking forward to that visit! I should definitely be down another size at least by then so I can't wait!! Smile

so day 44 at an end, come on 45!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Another day at an end...

B-nothing
L- 5 bites pineapple
D- 5 bites red beans and rice

So I was trying to go light on lunch. The week I lost 2.2 lbs (which was my highest week excluding my first weigh in) I ate mostly fruit for lunch so I was thinking I'll do that again the next 3 days until weigh in but those pineapples had me starving by dinner! I was shaking I was so hungry and the 5 bites of red beans and rice that would normally leave me feeling full I was just still starving! I'm letting it settle though and drinking more water. I'm feeling better by the minute (I just ate so it hasn't even been 20 min yet) so I'll feel fine in a bit. But I must say, dinner was beyond delicious, had a hard time stopping at my 5th bite but I promptly threw the rest of my plate out so no temptations there and I have plenty leftover for a couple more meals this week.
So now I'm looking forward to day 46!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh Just had to share! I dug out my size 10 jeans in my closet just to see how close I was getting since my new size 12's are already getting loose and guess what??!!! I could put them on and button and zip without it cutting me in two!! they are tight but I think in a couple weeks I'll be able to wear them very comfortably! Just in time for my trip down south to visit my parents for a weekend on oct 1st. I'm so so so so so so so so excited right now!! that darn scale may not like me much but the inches lost are becoming more and more apparent each day that passes Smile Doing a happy dance right now!!! NSV for sure! I love you
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Congrats. On the size 10s when I have leftovers on my plate I chuck them right after the 5 bite fast also. then get doing. Something else for the next 20 minutes or so it seems to help alot. sometimes I'll 5 bite then post. Again great job
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Day 46 coming to an end...

B-nothing
L- 5 bites red beans and rice
D- 3 bites crab cake 2 bites bbq chicken (cleaning out some leftovers, lol)

Well I nixed the fruit for lunch idea. I know it may help me lose at a faster rate but I was so hungry yesterday stemming from lunch. I had pineapples and was starving by dinner time. Shaking I was so hungry so I ate my 5 bites of dinner and felt a bit better but still hungry, not satisfied like I normally am and by bedtime I was so ravenous I could have eaten my pillow, LOL So lesson learned, must have protein at each meal, period. So today was much much better, lunch I was full, dinner I was full.. I like feeling full. Smile

So my aunt called me yesterday inviting us down to their house this weekend. They just bought their first home and they are excited to share it with us so I couldn't refuse but I'm nervous because their visits always entail huge meals and alcohol etc. Sigh. I haven't had a glass of wine in over 6 weeks! So anyway, I'm trying to mentally prepare and I'll do my best for sure. They don't even know I'm on a diet and I don't want them to know so we'll see if they notice I'm eating less or not. But I am looking forward to getting away for a weekend.

Well, looking forward to day 47! hang in there everyone!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 am

Ya I think fruit would be a little light I like popcorn but I haven't dared try that. great job staying strong wile so hungry
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Day 47 coming into an end...

B- nothing
L- 5 bites stuffed salmon
D- 5 bites chicken and rice

So glad it's friday! weigh in tomorrow. Ready to get that behind me and focus on week 8...time is just flying at this point it feels like.

Is it just me or are the boards slowing down again? doesn't seem as many post as we had like a week or two ago but maybe it's just me because I check them too often during the day, LOL I just hope those who are on plan are doing great and it's getting easier by the day and for those struggling or thinking about doing this, just rip that weightloss band aid off already and just do it! One meal at a time is all it takes.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Good luck with the weigh in. I think you will do good. it dose seem to be slowing down on the boards but last weekend it slowed down to. I think Everyone gets doing other things on the weekends. but the weekends and my most difficult time. I really gotta focus it helps to come here and see how others are doing.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 pm

weigh in day! for my 7th week weigh in I'm down 1.4 lbs! I'm actually really glad about it! yay!!! here are my stats so far:

total loss so far: 14.0 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs

So we are about to head out of town for the weekend. I'm gonna try my best today to stay on plan but we know how hard that is when you are at the mercy of other people making your meals so I'll just make better choices and roll with it Smile I won't be back on until monday probably so everyone have a great weekend!!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Congratulations your going to be in the 140s soon stay strong
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  wstreet8110 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Way to go!
wstreet8110
wstreet8110

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 am

So glad the weekend is over! I did so well saturday, was so proud of myself but yesterday? lets just say it was a rough day..too much family and not enough places to escape to or something but I was overwhelmed and feeling depressed etc and did some emotional eating...but I'm owning it and moving on. It's monday so I'm refocused and ready to undo any damage I did and hopefully still loose a lb or so this week. I'll check back in later with my meals.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm

I did the same thing great on Saturday. Sunday not so good. But we are all back on track and ready to make today better than yesterday Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 pm

So true Dmac!!! Smile

ok so today is also another milestone, day 50! woo hoo!! 7 weeks and 1 day...

B-nothing
L- 5 bites stuffed salmon (my last one, darn it, those were so good, lol)
D-5 bites red beans and rice with sausage

Everything went smoothly today, I wasn't even hungry until almost 1pm which is odd for me as I'm usually ready for lunch by 11 am but I was super busy at work so I guess it helped distract me. Now I'm just ready to relax the rest of the evening and gear up for day 51 Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next