5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 4 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Well I guess I was worried about my parents for nothing.. they aren't able to come afterall but I'll still have some battles this weekend. Saturday we are taking the kids to a fishing derby that is over an hr away so Im sure that means lunch away from home... then sunday we may be helping my aunt move so that will be a new challenge, exercise! I know any extra walking etc I get in makes me so hungry and this will be lots of walking, lifting etc.. I just hope I have enough energy to help and not want to eat everything in site because of it and it means probably all meals away from home. So I'm trying to just keep things in perspective before hand so I can prepare. Gonna have to fortify my willpower for sure.

So today... today was great! My body is getting used to the fruit for lunch and protein for dinner as I'm not ravenous before each anymore like yesterday. I just feel so healthy these days, crazy I know but I do! I drink about 12-14 glasses of fluids a day between my water and green tea and today I treated myself to a vitamin water with zero calories. I love those things, the extra vitamin C and B's really make me feel good. Plus I take my multivitamin, fish oil and vit C and B's everyday as well so I just feel like I'm getting healthy from the inside out this time around. My skin is clearer, I have so much energy and I sleep so much better and don't need as much as I used to. Life just feels good these days Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites ruby red grapefruit
D- 5 bites tilapia

So day 32 is at an end, looking forward to 33!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 4 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Dmac Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Congratulations 32 days that's huge your doing awesome
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 am

Good goin', Spryng! Just keep your goal in mind......

Isn't it amazing how good your body feels when you are feeding it properly?? Sooooo many people have no idea what just drinking more water or tea will do for them. Yes, your skin clears up, but inside everything is wellllll lubricated, so it all functions better! And believe it or not, when you keep your kidneys working overtime, it actually helps you lose weight. So added bonus!!!! Good goin' girl. So proud of you!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks for your words of encouragement, it sure helps Smile

So today I laid off the fruit, my body was asking for more food so I listened, LOL just been feeling tired so thoughts some carbs would help perk me up.

B-nothing
L-3 bites chicken 2 bites fried okra
D- 5 bites pizza

Well my weekend plans changed yet again. My parents are coming afterall so I hope to plan well for my meals. I may not be perfect but I'm sue gonna try to make better choices for sure. Actually today at lunch I battled with myself because I have felt so tired all day and I think it's due to such low calories the past few days with fruit only for lunch and protein only for dinner. So I was hungry when my husband took me to lunch and they brought me a salad and bread to the table and I was sooooo tempted to just eat everything in site!!! I was even trying to get my husband to agree with me but he didn't, he just gave me support because he knew I'd feel guilty all evening, LOL so I read some motivation things on my phone and didn't touch the salad or bread and just enjoyed my chicken and okra.. I felt so good when I was done! I could have walked out stuffed, bloated and beating myself up emotionally but instead I walked out feeling satisfied and my pants were not snug, LOL
So anyway,just a small NSV for me since I was having a rough day.

Well day 33 at an end, on to day 34!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:27 am

YEAH!!!!!! That's the way to do it, Spryng. And don't you feel better and more confident tonight knowing you stuck with your 5 B?! That is awesome. You are such an inspiration!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Just a quick flyby for me today since I have guests to tend to but I wanted to share my weigh in, down 2.2 lbs this week!!!! two whole lbs I'm psyched!!! that fruit really made a big difference so I'll be doing more of that this week as well. Here is my breakdown so far and I'll be back on later to post my meals for today.

total loss so far: 11.8 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs

Day 35 today, gonna be a good day and another great week!!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 pm

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Awesome, Spryng!!!! So happy and proud of you!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  shnookie Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:23 am

Spryng your journal is just inspiring me to stick to the diet, thanx a lot.
shnookie
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm so glad my journal is helping others! I started it to help keep me accountable but if it helps you as well, BONUS! LOL
Sorry I didn't get back on yesterday I was pretty busy with the family visiting but they left a little bit ago and being on plan with them here was actually very easy! I was worried for nothing. My mom kept telling me how great I'm looking and encouraging me to stick with it so I was never tempted to go off.

yesterdays meals:
B-nothing
L- 5 bites avocado
D- 5 bites hamburger

today's meals:
B-nothing
L-5 bites bbq chicken breast
D- 5 bites burrito

I'm off work today so I've just been lazy lounging around the house and enjoying my fave tv shows. Love days like this!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Day 37 at an end.. its been another great day.

B- nothing
L- 5 bites hamburger
D- 5 bites casserole

Looking forward to day 38! Still can't believe I've stuck with something so long. I honestly feel I can do this forever for sure. I am loving how I feel and how loose all my clothes are. Makes me feel like I am shrinking by the day... in fact the last time I was this weight was 3 years ago. I dieted like crazy before a family vacation and I got down to this size and of course by the time vacation was over I was up 10 lbs and gaining again. So it was a brief time I was here so I'm enjoying every second and can't wait to see even smaller numbers. I'm just psyched!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

Good goin' Spryng! So happppppy for your success so far!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

So day 38 coming to an end.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites black olives
D- 5 bites burrito

For some reason I'm just feeling down today. Maybe it's the cool fall weather setting in. I suffer from SAD so I really dislike fall and winter. I was so chilled today that during my lunch break I had to take a hot bath just to warm back up which was kinda nice. Nothing beats a hot bubble bath, LOL Hoping tomorrow is better over all. My emotional eating cravings set in when I feel like this and I had visions of hamburgers and fries (a lot more than 5 bites) but I didn't act on them so that makes me feel good. I'll take any NSV's I can get. So on to day 39 now, yay! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:59 pm

spryng wrote:So day 38 coming to an end.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites black olives
D- 5 bites burrito

For some reason I'm just feeling down today. Maybe it's the cool fall weather setting in. I suffer from SAD so I really dislike fall and winter. I was so chilled today that during my lunch break I had to take a hot bath just to warm back up which was kinda nice. Nothing beats a hot bubble bath, LOL Hoping tomorrow is better over all. My emotional eating cravings set in when I feel like this and I had visions of hamburgers and fries (a lot more than 5 bites) but I didn't act on them so that makes me feel good. I'll take any NSV's I can get. So on to day 39 now, yay! Smile

You know what that means? Soup time! I think some warm beef bouillion with Ms. Dash or something. Warm soups seem to help me a lot with SAD.

You are rocking it girl.
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

oh soup sounds heavenly! are there zero calorie broths? I would love some!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:43 am

A great way to beat SAD is to enjoy 5Bites of what your dreaming about. I trust you....I know you can have that 1/2 a burger and a fry with each bite......

Soup does sound perfect, too. Maybe stew if you want something heartier!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:33 am

spryng wrote:oh soup sounds heavenly! are there zero calorie broths? I would love some!

A whole cup of Chicken Broth has only 35ish calories. Most people won't finish half of it, so at most you are consuming about 15-20 calories, but the combination of heat and spices can help with hunger.
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 pm

day 39 at an end...

B-nothing
L- 5 bites banana
D- 5 bites salmon and whole wheat pasta

Today I've felt great, mood improved and everything just seemed to line up. Might be because it warmed up some outside and the sun was shining on me through my window while I worked. I love the sun, LOL So now I'm looking forward to friday and day 40... time is flying!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm

spryng wrote:day 39 at an end...

B-nothing
L- 5 bites banana
D- 5 bites salmon and whole wheat pasta

Today I've felt great, mood improved and everything just seemed to line up. Might be because it warmed up some outside and the sun was shining on me through my window while I worked. I love the sun, LOL So now I'm looking forward to friday and day 40... time is flying!! Smile

Rock on girl! You are kicking butt and taking names.
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Day 40, woo hoo!!!!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites buffalo chicken wrap (went to lunch with hubby)
D- 5 bites pepperoni pizza

I'm so glad it's friday!!! Its been a crazy week at work so I'm glad to not have to think about it for 2 whole days. Kids have a bday party to go to sunday so I need to behave myself. Also I'm changing my weigh in days to saturdays so I'll have my weigh in for ya'll in the morning Smile

well I'm gonna drink some more water and relax for the evening! stay strong 5 biters!!! Like a Star @ heaven
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 pm

spryng wrote:Day 40, woo hoo!!!!

B-nothing
L- 5 bites buffalo chicken wrap (went to lunch with hubby)
D- 5 bites pepperoni pizza

I'm so glad it's friday!!! Its been a crazy week at work so I'm glad to not have to think about it for 2 whole days. Kids have a bday party to go to sunday so I need to behave myself. Also I'm changing my weigh in days to saturdays so I'll have my weigh in for ya'll in the morning Smile

well I'm gonna drink some more water and relax for the evening! stay strong 5 biters!!! Like a Star @ heaven

Are you going to plan to allot some of your 5 bites towards cake? I know myself well enough to know I couldn't go to a party without at least ONE bite of cake.

Buffalo Chicken Wrap? That sounds delicious!
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 pm

nope no cake here.. for some reason the last year my sweet tooth has dissapeared. I never crave sweets or even want them. I crave greasy salty things now which is probably worse, LOL so for me it will be not eating too much pizza but chuck e cheese doesn't have great pizza so I'm not too worried. I had pizza tonight and it was no problem to stop at 5 bites and yes the wrap was delicious! I still have more than half left so I can eat it for lunch tomorrow, yum!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Good goin', Spryng! You are doing awesome as always!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Sweat can't wait to see how the scale treats ya u are doing fantastic
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Thinkin' about you, Spryng....hope you are having a FANTASTIC weekend!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Sorry I was MIA yesterday... having a rough weekend. I really need to learn how to NOT let the scale dictate my moods. Basically had my weigh in yesterday, only down .8 lbs.. It just really hurts when I put this much effort into a plan and I'm barely budging the scale each week. I wish I knew how to speed up my losses. I know in my mind, my rational mind that .8 is still a loss and it's great, going in the right direction.. but then in my unrational mind I am on such an extreme weightloss plan that I want the extreme results promised. I know everyone's bodies are different and losses will go up and down etc..sigh.. but anyway. I'm dealing with it. Yesterday I was an emotional eater for sure. Binged big time at lunch and I paid for it. My stomach couldn't handle that much food so it ended up making me sick and most coming back up. So not worth it. Another lesson learned.
Today though Im just focused on this new week. Can't do anything about my last weigh in now so now it's time to look forward to my next weigh in. One day at a time.. one meal at a time..

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken and rice
D- 5 bites crab cake with rice pilaf

here are my stats so far:
168.6/156.0/115
started at size 14, goal size 4/6

total loss so far: 12.6 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next