Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!?

Go down

Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!? Empty Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!?

Post  Roxymaya on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi y'all! I was wondering if anyone on this forum actually lost a lot of weight??? I read a lot of your posts and it seems like it's all" Started but stopped" "Lost a few pounds, stopped,starting again Monday!" etc...Has anyone achieved what the book says you can achieve, which is incredibly fast weight loss, and a high number of pounds at that?

thanks everyone!

Roxymaya

Back to top Go down

Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!? Empty Re: Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!?

Post  Dmac on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 am

I lost 100 lb 3years ago 285 to 185 now I go between 155 and 200 I would like to get to 150 and stay their but to do this diet successfully u have to really want to that is my struggle but I haven't went over 202lb in3 years so I think that's pretty good but I'm always working on doing better if I ever stopped trying I would gain it all back but that is true with any diet even eat right and exercise right
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!? Empty Re: Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!?

Post  spryng on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 am

Well I've been on the plan for 37 days now but it hasn't been 100%, I have yet to meet someone who has done any diet 100% but I've done it about 98% lol but for me my metabolism is really messed up from years of yo yo dieting etc so I'm not achieving results like in the book, I've lost 11.8 lbs so far but in the first couple weeks I quickly lost a size. So I was down a size as about 7 lbs down, I'm losing inches must faster than lbs it seems which is fine with me! So even though my weightloss is slower than others the other benefits from this diet is keeping me psyched! My skin is clearer than it's ever been, I have so much energy during the day, I sleep better at night and can go on less sleep, I just naturally wake up earlier rearing to start the day. My sugar levels are perfect, no more ups and downs. My depression is gone! I can just go on and on so I'll be sticking this one out to the end for sure.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Has ANYONE done this til they're happy?!?!?!? Empty wow!

Post  Roxymaya on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 am

Wow Dmac! 100 pounds!!!!! Holy Cow! Wow again! As I stated to SPRYNG in a private message I lost 7 pounds at the end of July doing a CUT THE PORTIONS a lot diet...then after that I lost 6 pounds in about 4 weeks...I lose VERY slowly Mad in the past 1.5 week I have not lost ANYTHING....Did try this diet in June but felt weak and dizzy and I need lots of energy fotr my job and I just joined the gym....I don't know if all the "SUCCESS" stories we read about in the book are true.....my worry is that I do this again, I will slow down my metabolism even MORE! I mean, I already don't each much with my portion control son how low can I go, you know!? Any help would be appreciated here as I need to lose 45 pounds by the end of February ... I will undergo surgery (maybe) if I can lose the weight so I can give a kidney to my nephew but I need to lose the weight so we can have the surgery Sad I am willing to try but I need to see results and FAST! The longer I take, the longer he has to wait for my kidney!!!! Thanks everyone!

Roxymaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:20 am

I think if u stick to the plan be consistent u will brake past Plato's and u will have lots of energy more energy than you normally would have just stay at it keep your motivation
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum