5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I hope this will change my life :)

+3
spryng
jgraston
me2436
7 posters

Go down

Hi, I hope this will change my life :) Empty Hi, I hope this will change my life :)

Post  me2436 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 pm

I found out about this diet some days ago and I plan on starting it. I've been overweight all my life and obese for the last years, so I hope I will manage to lose 100 pounds on that. My problem is that I can't buy the book from where I live, so can you please give me a link to the official site of this diet if it has one Smile
I think I get all the rules of the diet, my only qestion is what's the minimum hour gap between the 2 meals?

Thank you.

me2436

Back to top Go down

Hi, I hope this will change my life :) Empty Re: Hi, I hope this will change my life :)

Post  jgraston Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm

me2436 wrote:I found out about this diet some days ago and I plan on starting it. I've been overweight all my life and obese for the last years, so I hope I will manage to lose 100 pounds on that. My problem is that I can't buy the book from where I live, so can you please give me a link to the official site of this diet if it has one Smile
I think I get all the rules of the diet, my only qestion is what's the minimum hour gap between the 2 meals?

Thank you.

I'm not sure if the books covers it, but for your own sanity I'd try to have at least 4-5 hours between meals. I've seen people do it for breakfast and lunch, and lunch and dinner. For purposes of cortisol levels, I'd avoid breakfast and lunch (you don't want your body to turn catabolic BEFORE you go to sleep).

So basically:
- 5 bites twice per day (I do 11:30am and 7pm)
- For the first three days I have found that sticking with the snickers (2.07oz bar) makes it easy to be consistent.
- Lots of water
- Non-caloric drinks (Coffee, Tea, Avoid Sports Drinks that claim to be zero calorie)

If you google Slimming Station you'll get the official site, I can't copy/paste on my work PC.

If you have any direct questions, just let me know.

jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Hi, I hope this will change my life :) Empty Re: Hi, I hope this will change my life :)

Post  spryng Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Welcome Me2436! I agree with the 4-5 hour gap. I usually eat lunch around 11am and dinner around 3pm but then I am in bed by 8pm during weekday nights but if I'm staying up late I eat later so I'm not starving by bedtime and it's working perfectly so far Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Welcome, Me2436! Another 5 biter...man our little community is GROWING! We're here cheering you on!!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Welcome nice to meet ya u will do great
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  bumbershoot Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Yay! Welcome! We'll support you all the way! Just keep reminding yourself of why you're doing this and you'll find it easier! Good luck! Wink

bumbershoot

Back to top Go down

Post  me2436 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcoming flower
I'm officially starting the diet tomorrow! But will start a journal next week since I'll be really busy and will probably have no time for the computer. I started reading some of your journals in Friday and I'm really impressed with your strong will and great results! Can't wait till I will be able to spend more time in the forum cheers

me2436

Back to top Go down

Post  shnookie Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Welcome welcome Very Happy
shnookie
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down