5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to this Forum

4 posters

Go down

New to this Forum Empty New to this Forum

Post  connie Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am

Hi all, Connie here. Did 5bd a couple years ago. Am starting over tomorrow! Expecting great results!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

New to this Forum Empty Re: New to this Forum

Post  Dmac Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 am

Welcome Connie how did u do a couple years ago
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 am

welcome! let us know how you go Smile
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Welcome!!!!! Tell us all about your previous experiance with 5bite, it's so nice to meet more who have lost successfully on this plan. Can't wait to follow your journey! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

New to this Forum Empty Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

Post  connie Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:59 pm

I did this diet about two years ago. I stayed with it for about two weeks and lost about 10 lbs. When I tried to eat normally, I found that my stomach had shrunk. This made me so happy because I usually have a huge appetite. But then I started to eat more and more with every meal and soon, I was back where I started. This time around I am having Atkin's bars for breakfast and lunch. I am sipping water through out the day (as opposed to guzzling and therefore stretching out my stomach). For dinner 5 bites of whatever. I am taking a multivitamin and also a calcium supplement.

Wish me luck!

Regards,

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 pm

So you are modifying the diet to be 3 meals a day, 15 bites? is that how you worked it the first time? I can't wait for maintenance so I can have breakfast again, I do miss it, LOL
If you like you can start a journal on the journal's page so we can follow your daily meals etc Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

New to this Forum Empty Modify 5BD

Post  connie Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Yes. I do have breakfast. But like I said I keep meals to healthy Atkin's bars. They are good for you, filling, protein, fiber and some vit's. Sipppping water or else your stomach will stretch! I found this out on weight loss surgery websites. If you chug water, your stomach will not shrink and the object is to become full with lower amounts of food. Right now I just had 5 bites of chili for dinner. And I really want more food especially when I am on the puter. I love to eat whilst I puter! LOL! So I will plan to go through some paperwork in another room to get my mind occupied!

Cheers,

Connie 158/158/118 Basketball
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down