5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!  Empty Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!

Post  jxkx Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi... I need to lose between 50-60 pounds and nothing seems to work for me no matter what diet I try to follow. I have done a version of this in the recent past with much success but fell off the wagon. I started today again and so far feel great!! I hope to make some nice new friends as we journey this path together!! I will be checking in a lot.. and I am always here to support everyone. Good luck to all!! Very Happy

jxkx

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!

Post  Moonie Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:31 am

Hi! Welcome!! Please do start a journal!
Let's all work hard towards our goals! Very Happy

Last edited by Moonie on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!  Empty Re: Hi everyone.. jumped on the 5 bite diet wagon today!!

Post  connie Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 am

Welcome! You can do it!

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Welcome I can't wait to follow your journey! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down