staying strong so far

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

staying strong so far Empty staying strong so far

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 am

So today I woke up feeling just fine. I was not hungry and had no problem sticking to my morning coffee. I didn't lose anymore weight but have not put any on, including ounces Razz I feel that I will do fine as long as I don't deviate from my normal schedule, but my sister wants to take me to lunch for my birthday and find myself obsessing about what I am going to eat, should I stick to the plan that day, etc...Well I hace 9 more days until I have that luch so I'm just going to concentrate on my daily menus and my overall weight loss.

B-Coffee w/ Truvia
L-5b cheeseburger
D-5b Pepperoni pizza

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far Empty Re: staying strong so far

Post  connie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:51 am

Well Happy Birthday!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:06 am

I see your birthday is next week also. Mine is on the 29th, what day is yours? and thank you for the birthday wishes Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Yes don't stress about it too much, we only get 1 bday a year so if you want to just take that meal off then do it! it will set you back about 3-4 days of losing but like i said it's just 1 time a year or you can just plan to takes 5 bites of your favorite things, totally up to you and we'll support you both ways! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:40 am

so I didn't have time to post yesterday but as of today I have lost a total of 8 lbs. I am looking forward to seeing the 130's soon:) My husband had outpatient surgery today and I knew that at lunch I wasn't going to be able to eat a 5 bite meal, but I did buy a Snickers bar and ate that for lunch. The gift shop didn't have a nutrition bar so I grabbed the candy bar instead. I did watch one of the videos for the 5 biet diet and the gentleman kept pushing the Snickers bar, so I just went with it. I won't do that often, but I have to tell you that it was absolutley dreamy and I'm not even a snickers fan Laughing

B-hot tea with splenda
L-snickers bar
D-5 bite shephards pie
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:48 am

Congratulations on-the 8lbs that's awesome. and so are Snickers Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:13 am

Congrats on the 8 lbs! that is awesome!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 am

OK, I'm down 9 lbs. I have stuck to the diet so far, but I find that even though I'm not technically hungry, I keep thinking about food. Last night I dreamt that I ate 5 baby ruth bars and every bite was delectable!!! Laughing So, I guess I'm not going to buy any Halloween candy until the day of Halloween or I might get weak and eat an entire bag of candy.

B-hot tea
L- 5b chicken
D-5b BLT
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 am

How many days straight have u gone
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Its been 10 days so far. Today is my birthday so Iv's gone from craving candy to craving a big peice of birthday cake. Oh, who am I fooling? I'm craving the entire cake Twisted Evil
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  kizzykay on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 pm

When I did this diet the first time, a few years ago, I found I would literally dream of food every night! And then I would wake up worried that I ate something I shouldn' t have lol. Those dreams were so vivid! Anyways, congrats on the loss!

kizzykay

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 am

Thanks! I guess its better to dream about eating a whole cake than actually saying a whole cake. Lol
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:31 am

I had the same kind of dreams the first few weeks too! I would think I totally blew my diet and then wake up and realize it was a dream.. so crazy, LOL but I am happy to admit those dreams subside. I'm on week 13 and haven't had one in over 2 months at least so it does get better Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:46 am

Iv'e been off of the computer for a coule of days but I have been sticking to my 5 bites. I even managed to deny myself my daughters candy stash Shocked I've also joined a health club with my daughter. I figured I would start out by walking on the treadmill and maybe the elliptical. I will think about some of the group classes at another date.

B-coffee
L-1 Panda Express spring roll-5 bites
D-3 bites teryaki steak 1 bite rice

current weight 139
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Keep up the fantastic work!! Joining the gym sounds great! I wish I had one close by. Do you find yourself more hungry afterwards? I know even with just walking more I am more hungry in the evenings than before. But I am able to ignore it and move on so far.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 am

In the morning I feel a shaky after working out with just coffee in my belly, but by the time lunch rolls around and I get the 5 bites I'm OK. So far I haven't been anymore hungry at dinner than usual, but I'm just walking the treadmill right now. We'll see how I can handle the hunger once I get up to more of a run Wink
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 am

L-5 bites bean and cheese buritto
D-3 bites steak with sauteed mushrooms 2 bites garlic mashed potatoes.

I did have a hot cup of tea this evening. I know that I shouldn't complain because the weather here in Northern CA is so mild compared to other states, but it was cold and rainy this evening. All I wanted to do was sit in front of the TV and curl up in my blanket and sip my tea Smile I didn't work out today, but I did take my daughter shopping so I walked for over 1.5 hours. Probably shouldn't have worn my 4 inch wedge boots, but really we just went to pick up a couple of things for her and then a couple of things turned into a few things.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 am

Ya today it snowed all morning here in Ut but I like it in the beginning of winter but I get tired of it long before its over and wile I'm 5 biting I'm almost always cold so coffee and hot tees are nice. Stay strong your doing great Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh yes that shopping counts as exercise, especially in wedge heels, LOL Your legs are gonna look amazing if you keep that up,LOL

But keep up the great work! Your meals look great!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 am

L-5 bites bean and cheese burrito
D-5 bites chicken chiliquilas

Wow, what a LAZY day. I did a bit of housework and watched some shows that I dvr'd
it rained off and on today and I didn't feel like running any errands. Looks like ill be busy tomorrow :-)
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:08 am

Your doing great lazy days are harder for me that's probably why I slipped a little. Good job
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:01 pm

I love LAZY days, that is probably why I struggled yesterday too DMAC...too much time on my hands I guess. We remodeled the downstairs bathroom saturday which kept me busy but sunday I just lounged around and watched the dvr too.. guess I need to start assigning myself some weekend activities, LOL

Your meals look fantastic jesabelle!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:52 am

B-Coffee, yummmm!
L-5 bites chiliquilas
D-5 bites marinated chicken and rice

No weight loss but that's ok I will only complain if I put weight on.

Sprying, I took your advice and I mixed my rice and chicken together on the spoon. YUM!

My oldest daughter 18 just told me that she wasn't going to spend Thanksgiving with us. She has been invited by boyfriends parents to spend Thanksgiving with them and since this is her first REAL boyfriend she is abandoning me for the first time. Wow! I am so not ready for the whole child becoming an adult thing. Well, thankfully I still have one that wants to spend holidays with me. She has two more years before she can claim adulthood. Neutral
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 am

My daughter terns seventeen next month they grow up so fast where dose the time go I thought I would look forward to my kids growing up and moving out but I miss them being little wish we would of had more but my sun is only 11 so I have a wile with him still
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:13 pm

My oldest is only 11 so I have awhile before I have to worry about that but time is flying and will be here before I know it!!

So glad you took my advice on combing items on your spoon or fork, it does make the meal feel bigger because you get 5 equal bites of everything not having to pick what two bites go to this or 3 bites go to that Smile I'm huge on casseroles right now because you get a real good bite with a mixture of protein, starches and veggies etc so that is always nice Smile Always on the prowl for the perfect bite! lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum