5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staying strong so far

+14
Peekachu82
teaismyhappyplace
Snow White
misunderstood
eveangel22
16Again
Sarah Beth
Lyra
insanity
kizzykay
Dmac
spryng
connie
Jesabelle
18 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

staying strong so far - Page 5 Empty Re: staying strong so far

Post  Jesabelle Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:29 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites caramel milky way
D-3 bites burger slider and 2 bites garlic fries
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 am

B-Coffee
L-nothing
D-10 bites mashed potatoes and Panko covered chicken

I woke up this morning pretty late and did not feel well, I had horrible cramps (TMI?)and a headache, so I just had some coffee and ate advil like m&m's. As soon as I started to feel better, my husband wanted to go house hunting. We aren't really in the market for a new home, but my husband wanted to see what was out there, so we drove around for about 3 hours then my daughter called and said that she needed to pick up some things for the evening out with her friends. My husband drove home and he got out of the car and my daughter got in. She and I were gone for about 2 hours spending her remaining Christmas money for an "outfit" and then I got home and it was time to feed the dogs and get dinner ready. I didn't even think about lunch and by the time I did it was time for dinner. I don't think that my stomach has shrunk so much that I didn't seem to notice any discomfort by not eating, so I am going to assume that the 2 cups of coffee and the advil helped keep my hunger at bay Neutral
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:30 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites teriyaki chicken and rice
D-5 bites pepperoni pizza

weigh in is tomorrow
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 am

Can't wait for your weigh in!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 5 Empty Monday Weigh in 1/9/12

Post  Jesabelle Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

125.8 Smile yay! one more pound down. My size 29 jeans are starting to get loose and I will soon be able to fit into my size 28 pants. clown
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 am

Awesome!! keep up the great work! did you take before pics? Would love to see some before and after ones Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:25 am

Ya way ta go congratulations Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites sushi
D-5 bites bean and cheese burrito.

Worked out this morning for 1 hour-was going to work out agan with my daughter after I picked her up from school, but she had to study for a test. Good thing I had already gone this morning. Neutral

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites bean and cheese burrito
D-5 bites spinach hamburger

no work out today...
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Your meals look great! keep up the great work!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 am

B-tea
L-5 bites pepperoni pizza
D-5 bites chicken fries steak and mashed potatoes

today was not easy. I realized that I was out of coffee, but was not feeling well. I think I picked up a bug while at the gym (news report the 2 worst places for picking up some kind of illness...hospital and the gym) Anyway when I am not feeling well I have a tendency to want something sweet and it was hard ignoring that craving because I wasn't moving around too much. I managed to fight off the sweet tooth and then had my lunch. After I picked up m daughter from school we had to run to Target and I did end up getting a skinny mocha, but I really needed that caffine Shocked That helped me get through until dinner. I really hope that I feel better tomorrow. I reall want to go shopping. I need to get some clothes because I have nothing that fits me right now-they are getting too big What a Face
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 am

L-3 bites hamburger 2 bites garlic fries 5 bites caramel apple

We woke up pretty late today and then decided to head to the mall. We got there around 1:30 and had lunch and then ended up watching the 49ers game as they had the TV right across from where my husband was sitting. We then proceeded to walk around for about 1 1/2 hours and that is about when my husband decided to stop and get the caramel apple. We got home close to 5 and I was too full to eat any dinner. I did buy some tea at Tevana that is infused with Chocolate essance and smells amazing, so I will boil up some tea later this evening if I start to feel hungry Smile I have found that since I have lost 25 lbs that a part of me that wants to take some extra bites and I feel like my will power will start to crumble. I just want to lose these last 10 lbs and I don't want to sabatoge myself Mad Also, I really think that they should pass a law prohibiting fast food restaurants feom advertising after 7 pm. It is not fair when you are struggling with your will power and all of a sudden there is a hamburger as big as your head tempting you. Soooo not fair...
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 pm

omygosh i agree. papa johns has been advertising soooo much lately and i dont even order from their regularly!! but it looks so goooood. keep up the good work. only 10 lbs to go!! you can do it!

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites bean and cheese burrito
D-5 bites tortilla soup
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 5 Empty Monday weigh in

Post  Jesabelle Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:37 pm

125.2 Well at least it's a loss...
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  misunderstood Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Jesabelle, I've been reading your journal as well. You've been doing awesome. .6 is better than no loss at all. That's .6 lbs closer to your goal.

misunderstood

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 5 Empty Fabulous!

Post  Snow White Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 pm

125.2 is fabulous! Be proud of your accomplishments! ; ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Keep up the great work! I've had a lot of weeks where I lose .2 etc so .6 it does add up! When you get this close to your goal it's not uncommon for it to come off MUCH slower but it WILL come off, stay strong! Just think, spring is literally right around the corner, you will be at your goal and looking amazing this summer, you can do it! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement!!!!

B-Coffee
L-5 bites chicken thigh with salad
D-5 bites pizza

Worked out today for 45. 20 on the elliptical 10 on the treadmill and then 10 doing various excercises with the weights. I met my sister this evening in Sacramento. She lives in the Bay Area and drove down to see a movie (documentary) that is only playing in Sacramento currently. Had a really nice time. This is the last night that it was going to be warm 43° as it is supposed to start raining and then it should start snowing in the Sierras which effects where I live. Anyway, had a great time visiting with one of my favorite persons and just walking around the local street near the capital. I haven't seen my sister since October so she was really suprised to see that I had lost so much weight since the last time we met up. She is 5'2 (on a good day) and maybe 100 lbs. and I actually grew up being known as the skinny sister, lol...Times have changed What a Face
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:35 pm

That sounds like a wonderful evening!! Does she know you are on the 5 bite? if so what does she think? Only my mom and husband knows and one friend, I try to keep it personal just so I don't have to hear the nagging from anyone, LOL.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

No, I haven't told her that I am on the 5 bite diet. My sister studied nutritian in college and she is also an elementary school PE teacher and a tennis coach. She would't judge me, but she would try and give me advice contrary to the 5 bite philosophy, so instead I just said portion control and she was fine with that. She even said that most of the time with losing weight it's not so much the working out, but what you put in your mouth. I agree with that, i know that even if I wasn't working out I would still lose weight, but by working out I am toning the muscles that will make me look better while losing weight. Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites of a slider and fries
D-5 bites pizza (leftover)

Didn't work out, but I will tomorrow...I really start to feel guilty when I don' work out and I really haven't noticed that I get any hungrier when I do work out. Maybe I'm not working out hard enough Neutral
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 am

B-coffee
L-peanut butter snickers
D-5 bites chicken and salad

Today after working out I decided that I needed to find a healthier way to prepare my meats. I fry a ton of stuff because baking takes so long, so I ran to Target and bought a George Foreman grill. I made my chicken on it tonight and it was quick, easy, and delish. It is supposed to cut 45% of the fat that you normally get with meat so I hope it works Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 pm

hey just read thru your journal- your doing really great!!!! keep up the good work Smile
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

staying strong so far - Page 5 Empty Hi!

Post  Peekachu82 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 pm

I just wanted to let you know, that your journal has been so inspiring! I think we have or had similar stats? I'm 5'3..maybe closer to 5'4..and I am at 150 lbs. right now.. :-( I can't wait until I'm where you are now! I had a weird question..how does it feel? Lol..I don't know if that's crazy..but I keep imagining what it's going to feel like..how different I'll feel..when I get to where you are now! And did you think it was possible to get where you are now? I think I always try to sabotage myself with negative thoughts..and think there's no way it's possible to get to my GW..but I see stories like yours..and know it can happen..and that gets me so excited! :-D
Peekachu82
Peekachu82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next