5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staying strong so far

+14
Peekachu82
teaismyhappyplace
Snow White
misunderstood
eveangel22
16Again
Sarah Beth
Lyra
insanity
kizzykay
Dmac
spryng
connie
Jesabelle
18 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

staying strong so far - Page 2 Empty Re: staying strong so far

Post  Jesabelle Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:46 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites cheese, tomato, mushroom sandwich melt
D-5 bites taco salad without the shell

worked out on elliptical for 25 and treadmill for 15, then worked out on legs. When I got home I was sooooo ready for dinner. I wanted more than the 5 bites, but gave the last bite to my dog. I normally don't give table scraps but I was afraid that from the table to the trash the last bite might have ended up in my mouth clown

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 pm

yeah I find getting more steps in each day is making me more hungry as well but I keep telling myself when I stop at 5 bites and my stomach still wants more it will turn on my fat cells and use them.. so each day I'm losing more and more fat.. I hope anyway, LOL But kudos on giving that last bite to your dog! We have to do what works and keep temptation away from us! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:23 am

L-5 bite spinach and mushroom sauteed in olive oil
D-5 bite homemade pepperoni pizza

I didn't workout, but I am going to workout tomorrow morning and then again after I pick my daugter up from school. I figure I will do cardio in the morning and then work on triceps, biceps, and abs Very Happy

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I had to laugh about the dog comment. So after the dog eats your unfinished bites, will the dog then do the 5BD with the rest of us? Who will the dog give the leftover bites to? The cat? LOL! lol!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 am

L-5 bites steak, spinach, mushroom stir fry
D-5 bites greek yogurt with bluberries

Hi Connie, Good to see you back. My baby is still lean, she's only 2, but if I gave that bite to her mom, who is a bit larger after have 2 litters of puppies, than I would have to put her on the 5 bites What a Face

I planned on working out today, but it's sooo hard to get to the gym when it's a holiday and I have everyone running around asking me to Sad help them with this and that (my husband) Oh, and it is so hard to stick to this diet when your family snacks continuously throughout the day and still asks for dinner-Where do they put it? I miss having that type of metabolism. I remember being in high school and thinking that I needed to put some weight on so I started eating a bit more, but when I weighed myself I had actually lost weight. Why can't I do that now?????
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:12 am

That stir fry sounds really good
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 pm

I know what you mean Jesabelle, I have 4 kids who can eat me under the table and they are all twigs! I was the same in highschool too. We must have just been much much more active then.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 pm

I know what you mean about seeing other people eat. My hubby also watches his diet, but he can eat alot more than me and maintain or lose. It seems so unfair. Nice job, staying strong.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 am

B-Coffee with heated skim milk
L-5 bites pepperoni pizza
5 bites steak and garlic mashed potatoes

I am going to weigh in on Monday and I hope that I have lost more weight. I have been stuck on 139 for some time now and I'm getting sick of that number. I worked out 3 days this week and am going to start working out for at least 4 days a week starting next week. I was told that taking Wedesday and the weekends off is a good workout schedule. I have been using the treadmill and elliptical and the squat machine. I am thinking about taking a morning class, but saw on the schedule to take classes it's an additional $10 a month. I know that's not alot of money, but when you add it on to what I'm already paying monthly...I worked at a gym a few years back and your monthly membership covered the equipment and teh classes. When did all of this change? I called around to other gyms and this is all they all operate. Well, except for the gyms that are also spas and cost monthly approximately the same price as a monthly payment on a small car... affraid Anyway, I'm probably going to bite the bullet and pay the $10.00.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 am

B-coffee with skim milk
L-5 bites Greek yogurt with blueberries
D- 5 bites beef and wine pot pie

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm

What a rip-off that the gyms are all charging extra for classes! Unbelievable. It's probably worth the $10, classes are motivating and alot of fun.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 pm

How did your weigh in go today? Those workouts must be shedding inches for sure! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:51 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites yogurt with blueberries
D-3-bites chicken nuggets 2 bites oven baked sweet potato fries

My weigh in was 137!!!!!I am so happy not to see 139! I didn't work out today. I did get dressed and gathered my daughter's excercise stuff and picked her up, but as soon as she got in the car she said we has to head home because she had to work on her essay for english. So, I headed back home and of course once we were back home I didn't want to turn around and head back acroos town. Oh well, There's always tomorrow.

Spryng, I am not sure about inches. I probably should have started out with measurements, but didn't. I did notice that when I put my pajama bottoms on yesterday they were no longer tight which is a plus. There's nothing worse than snug pj's. Neutral
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:59 am

Congratulations on the loss. how often are you weighing ? Just curious
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:10 pm

congrats on the 2 lbs!! Awesome!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Dmac-weighing in on Mondays. I was doing the Saturday weigh in, but decided to change it. When I first started the diet I would weigh in daily. That drove me crazy though because I would get depressed over a 3 ounce gain... Sad
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 am

B-Coffee with wam skim milk
L-5 chicken nuggets
D-5 bites garlic bread and pesto pasta.

Nothing new to report today. Looking forward to having my family home with me all next week...or am I? scratch
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites greek yogurt with strawberries
D-5 bites pep pizza

Treadmil and elliptical combined for 45 minutes. I was so ready for dinner after working out. Tonight I am taking my daughter to see the new Twilight movie. The movie actually starts at 12:01 am so I guess it will technically be "tomorrow" I think that the movie is over 2 hours long, so I'm not sure how well I can handle staying up that late-It's sad because I remember a time when I didn't need sleep. I am making my daughter meet her friends at the theater to start standing in line at 8 so that we don't have to sit up front or in seats across the theater from one another, but I'm not going until 11. Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 pm

How was the movie?? My daughter is dying to see it too but man I guess I'm just old because I can't make it past 10pm at night let alone watch a movie at midnight, LOL She'll have to wait for a weekend matinee.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Movie was really good. I'm a sucker for Robert Pattison, especially as a vampire. My daughter and her friends really enjoyed it, but I think more so because it was such a big deal with the moie being sold out and the lines wrapped around the theater. Your daughter will love it if she loves the other movies and I'm thinking Taylor Lautner??? Laughing
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:31 am

I am so hungry right now!!!! It's 10:24 pm and I feel like going to the fridge and just stuffing my face!!!! You know what doesn't help? Watching infomercials about food. They have that butter ball turkey deep fryer and I just can't help myself. I have heard so much about deep fried turkeys, but have never had one and just thinking about it is making me hungry Sad

B-Coffee
L-5 bites greek yogurt and peaches
D-5 bites friend chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.

I didn't work out today, but I did clean the house and tried to stay busy. I did take a nap around 3:30 and when I woke up it was time to prepare dinner, so that was one whole hour that I didn't think about the turkey and I'm pretty sure I didn't dream about it either Surprised I am going to work out tomorrow morning with my daughter and then after that i have to go pick up a couple of things from the grocery store. I am replacing specific items that my husband decided to snack on and I need to repurchase so I can make the sides and the appetizers for Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to not 5 biting on Thanksgiving, but am going to try my hardest not to go overboard.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Good job not giving in yesterday was difficult hopefully today's better I was thinking of deep frying a Turkey this year because it would free up the oven but they cost more than I imagined they would for something I would use mabe 3 times a year stay strong today
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Thanks Dmac Very Happy Yea $150 is a bit steep even though they try to convince you that you can also steam and boil your food with the machine. The only infomercial machine that I have ever used is the Showtime rotesserie and my mother-in-law purchaed it for me. I use that about 4 times a year and only for chicken, although my cousin did say that it makes a very juicy turkey. today so far is much better as far as cravings go, but I have stayed away from the TV and that probably helps Laughing
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:34 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites chicken and rice
D-5 bites loaded baked potato.

My weigh in is tomorrow. I have been good and haave been working out, so I hope there is some weight loss. I will check in tomorrow with my weight Shocked
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

So I hit 134 as of this morning. It's weird to think that I started out @150 Mad

SW-150
CW-134
GW-120 (maybe 115, who knows!)

Going to hit the gym a bit later today-I do feel like working out consistantly has made the difference-I gotta thank my daughter on that one. She's always up for the gym and she keeps me motivated. I have to drive her so it would be stupid not to work out when she does. Maybe I shouldn't let her get her license... Wink
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next