5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging!

2 posters

Go down

Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging! Empty Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging!

Post  starfish Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 am

Height- 5'5.5''
Start weight- 134 lbs
Current weight (after 7 days of 5 bite diet): 129.5
Goal: 115

So for those of you doing a little research:
-I am a 21 year old female
-Light to moderate activity level during school year; moderate activity level during breaks (eh, this depends b/c sometimes I get pretty lazy lol)
-Growing up I was a skinny little kid; high school I was average (a little bit smaller than I am now).
-Currently I would consider myself average/medium sized girl.

I am in college so I had 2 days where the first day I just gave in at dinner and ate a slice of pizza + a whopper meal from burger king and then the next day (feeling off track) I snacked while studying with chips, candy, etc. and had pizza and cheesy bread for dinner. Other than that, the first 2 days I was doing fine and after the binge there was 3 more days (where I got right back on track) left in the week before I weighed in and I still lost 4.5 lbs.

Please note: I do NOT encourage binging a little each week just because I still got results. But it just goes to show, this diet should help you to lose weight and it is definitely doable considering I have been doing this during finals week. NO you don't need heaps of food in order to make your brain work for studying and NO you don't need food to keep you energized. There are other ways to get those benefits such as sleep, time management, exercising, etc. So stop giving yourself excuses to eat a ton of food.
starfish
starfish

Back to top Go down

Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging! Empty Re: Lost 4.5 lbs in 1 week to include 2 days of binging!

Post  Bereniceperalta Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:57 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences and progress with your weight loss journey. It's clear that you've been successful in losing weight with the 5-bite diet and have a specific goal in mind. However, it's important to provide some context and considerations for this diet:

The 5-bite diet is an extreme form of calorie restriction, and while some people may see short-term results, it may not be a sustainable or healthy long-term approach. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

Nutritional Balance: This diet severely limits your caloric intake, which can lead to nutritional deficiencies. It's essential to ensure you're getting all the necessary vitamins, minerals, and macronutrients your body needs to function optimally.

Sustainability: Extreme diets like the 5-bite diet can be challenging to maintain in the long term. They may lead to binge eating episodes, as you mentioned. A more balanced and sustainable approach to eating is generally recommended.

Health Considerations: Rapid weight loss can have health consequences, including muscle loss, loss of energy, and potential harm to your metabolism.

Individual Variations: Weight loss varies from person to person, and individual results can depend on many factors, including age, activity level, genetics, and metabolism.

It's good that you acknowledge that you don't encourage binging as part of your weight loss strategy. Instead, focusing on balanced, healthy eating patterns and incorporating regular physical activity can lead to better long-term results and overall well-being. Remember that a sustainable, gradual approach to weight loss is often the healthiest and most effective way to achieve your goals.

If you have any concerns about your diet or are considering making significant changes to your eating habits, it's a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian to ensure you are taking care of your health in a safe and balanced way.

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down