5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-bites a similar plan

3 posters

Go down

G-bites a similar plan Empty G-bites a similar plan

Post  herbsgirl Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:01 pm

There is more than one plan out there that count bites. G- bites recomends 6 bites Three times a day with a cup of fruit juice with each meal. (I would recomend a piece of fruit instead of fruit juice) The lady that designed it lost 90 lbs in 3 months I think.

They say no more than 12 bites 3x a day is maximum.

Go to page 2 and 3 of this link, the accelerated and advanaced G-bite plan. It is similar to Dr. Lewis' idea. I think it would be easier than 5 bites twice a day, cause you get breakfast too.

http://gbites.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/gbites_menu_2.10184227.pdf

Detailed e-book link

http://gbites.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/G-Bites_Memior_2_Revised.5171052.pdf
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

G-bites a similar plan Empty Thanks

Post  me Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:33 am

Thanks for sharing this. This is almost what I've naturally found myself doing with the five bite diet. (Except that I don't do the juice and I still strictly do the 5 bites not 6).

Last edited by reginalynnbush on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding info.)
me
me

Back to top Go down

G-bites a similar plan Empty Re: G-bites a similar plan

Post  spryng Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am

this may be a good plan to start maintenance with! I was thinking of adding in 5 bite breakfasts and then increasing each meal by 1 bite until my weightloss stopped and weight stabilizes.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:37 am

Good plan for manteince. Iam using Stickk.com and they have a spot to for wieght matenience to keep me maintaining my wieght. Its totally free as long as I keep my weight in certain bracket!! I am using it to lose too!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down