5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Carb 5 Bite Diet

5 posters

Go down

Low Carb 5 Bite Diet Empty Low Carb 5 Bite Diet

Post  Snow White Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:33 am

I have done the 5BD many times in the past and just could never stick with it! My doctor has ordered me on a low carb diet due to insulin resistance. So, I thought I would try the 5BD with the low carb way of eating. This is my third day and I feel great! I actually feel like I can stick with it this time. I am eating 5 bites of protein at each meal and drinking a small low carb protein shake for breakfast. For me, the key has been getting enough protein. Protein also helps reduce cravings for sweets. Let me know what you think.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Low Carb 5 Bite Diet Empty Re: Low Carb 5 Bite Diet

Post  spryng Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 am

I think it's a great idea! You are following doctors orders and gonna lose some weight as well Smile keep us updated on your progress!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Low Carb 5 Bite Diet Empty Hi Snow White

Post  NewDay Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:14 pm

[b][i]Sounds like a great plan. I was surprised a doctor would instruct low carb. Some doctors say cut out anything that is white. Hope you have a great day.

NewDay

Back to top Go down

Post  peanutbuttergirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 pm

This sounds like a good idea. How did it work and is anyone else doing 5b low carb?
peanutbuttergirl
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Pretty much everyone is low carb on this diet.. 2 snickers is around 50 net carbs.. that is low.. if eating normal we would be eating well over 200.. 50 net carbs will keep you in med ketosis.. that is why you get so tired at first then so full of energy later... you will start to burn fat fast.. Hope that helps you understand.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down