5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :))

+4
spryng
pinklipstick
Jesabelle
chinupbuttercup
8 posters

Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty My Journey to my Happy-Medium :))

Post  chinupbuttercup Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am

hi! my name is jennifer. i'm 5' 5", and currently weigh 130 lbs. i'm quite excited to start posting a daily journal here where i know others may get to read it because i feel more motivated and accounted for if people can see what i'm posting! like a mental trick for myself, because i've learned that the mind is a really powerful tool. cyclops

so, my background... i first dieted the healthy way by eating right and working out to lose the 5 extra pounds of holiday weight, but soon i got obsessed and i developed an eating disorder where my life went downhill from there. i had really bad anorexic tendencies, and worked out compulsively, and my weight plummeted to the point where I was 12 pounds underweight from my ideal healthy body weight. After my doctor consulted me, i agreed to gain some weight back. but then, i broke up with my boyfriend due to family issues and my anorexia flipped to a binge eating disorder. Over the 6 months, i've gained over 20 pounds and i'm so READY to lose it and get back to 118-120 lbs again!

i started the 5 bite diet as a way to shrink my stomach because i used to binge on SO much food... looking back i don't know how i was able to! The first three days were okay... i give props to coke zero (my new obsession!!) because i needed the caffeine to finish last minute projects, but i found out that it helps curb my appetite so much!! after three days, i weighed 128 in the morning! i was so proud of myself! but today, the fourth day, i guess because I haven't been taking a multivitamin, i was really craving food after my five bites of dinner and had another 2 bowls of dinner. i feel so bloated and full! i haven't felt that full of that much food. so now i'm starting all over again as i begin my daily journal. i know i won't be 118 in the next week, because i must learn to be patient! pig

my goal is to be 118 lbs by april... which would give me roughly 2.5 months to do it! i have faith in myself because i'm taking the slip up today as a learning lesson (TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN!! Exclamation i think that's what gets rid of cravings). back on track tomorrow Smile
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty Re: My Journey to my Happy-Medium :))

Post  Jesabelle Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 am

Welcome Smile I look forward to reading about your progress in your journal
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  pinklipstick Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi there Smile I'm a former anorexic turned binge eater too and conventional diets dont work well for me at all....I'm new to the 5BD myself having stumbled across it by chance on the internet and I haven't been able to stick to it properly yet due to a busy social life over the last few days....however I have noticed I have been eating a lot less than I normally would and since I started following the diet, albeit rather haphazardly so far, I have lost 5 lbs in 4 days Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 am

hi jessabelle and pinklipstick! it's nice to go down the journey with supporters and i'm excited to read about both of your progresses!! Smile)

today, i had to volunteer the whole day at a festival, and i woke up with a super sore throat. i thought i could do it, i only took five bites of a sub at lunch and filled up with diet coke, but i guess being sick and around and about made me super hungry so i binged. on a lot of food. but, i still weigh 130 when i'm full!! so soosososo i'm very happy and now i can have a clean start tomorrow! i will not weigh myself until sunday night, so it'll sort of be a mind game i play with myself to see how much weight i can lose.

i'm so ready! i just have to remind myself to stop letting my own mind sabotage myself!!

tomorrow i will
1. buy multivitamins! (SOOO IMPORTANT!! it's a must on the 5bd Smile)
2. stock up on diet coke/coke zero <3)
3. stay focused!!!!! and get work done Very Happy

pig
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Welcome Jennifer!! Sorry I missed your post the other day, it was my bday weekend and I was MIA from the forum, lol but welcome! Sounds like you are on the right track and I'm so excited to follow you! What is your goal weight? I'm 5'4 and 138 right now so I can't wait to see 130! My goal is 115 in the end, hoping to be there by May sometime Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 am

hi spryng! Smile don't be sorry! how was your birthday?! alien i'm excited to follow you too! my goal weight is 118-120. it's reassuring to see someone with similar stats as me! we can do this! Smile
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:05 am

Boy, was it hard today! Doctor was right when he said we are accustomed to stretching out our stomachs with being a glutton for food! I bet i stretched out my stomach so much yesterday that this entire day, i was feeling hungry! but, i think it was more of a mental thing than a physical. i bought my multivitamins so i plan to take one at lunch everyday. it's hard doing this when i'm sick! Well, 1 day down, 2 more to go... i know i can do this!! i drank a lot of diet soda today... yum! and waiting 20 minutes after eating really does help me feel full. i realize as long as i keep myself busy... 10 bites of food is sufficient.

Today i had:
breakfast: gummy vitamins (not taking these anymore..!)
lunch: 5 huge bites of a tuna sandwich
dinner: 5 huge bites of noodles and chicken

tomorrow, i will take smaller bites, take my proper multivitamins, and drink more diet soda, and stop over thinking and JUST DO IT!
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty gummy vitamins

Post  Snow White Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:08 am

Was there a problem with the gummy vitamins? I thought about taking those so I was just wondering. ; ))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm

i feel like the gummy vitamins make me more hungry throughout the day... perhaps the sugar? i got these new one a day ones and i like them much better!
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Today is valentine's day! happy valentine's day everyone! but, i didn't have such a good day with the five bite diet. i ended up eating the whole tuna sandwich... i'm so mad at myself for stretching out my stomach! ugh... but i'm not going to eat dinner so i guess that's alright. i WILL be determined to do this!!!!!! Neutral i let my mind talk me into finishing the whole sandwich.... smh! hahha tommorow will be a better day and i will try harder since tomorrow's the THIRD day!!
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 am

i WILL be skinny. i CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate tuna sandwiches now Sad mayo is very fattening! and stupid bread is loaded with calories... i could have a snickers bars with the sameamount of calories of a sandwich! that tuna sandwich is more fattening than a pack of m&m's...screw healthy eating!
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  pinklipstick Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 am

That's the beauty of this diet that it's all about portion control so you can eat whatever you fancy without the guilt of conventional diets/healthy eating Smile just listen to your body and your body will tell you what it wants....be that chocolate, pizza, vegetables....keep going youre doing great! Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty gummy vitamins

Post  Snow White Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

I wonder if you ate the gummy vitamins at night if that would make a difference. I agree with what you said about "screw healthy eating." Like Dr. Lewis pointed out, Hippos eat healthy greens all day and they are enormous! : )))) This proves that you can be fat and eat a very "healthy" diet. A truly healthy diet is a small portion diet. I sit at lunch and watch my coworkers gorge themselves on salads, Lean Cuisines, fruit, and tons of yogurt...and where did all that healthy eating get them? F-A-T!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  chinupbuttercup Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 am

After a couple of months of just wasting away by simply feeling bad about myself and eating, it has come to me that I need to start taking care of myself. I've read so many successful progresses so far that it's really motivating me! It seems like I'm just talking to myself, haha but it does feel more credible when I post something online and others can see it. I'm starting at 150 pounds, standing at 5' 5". My goal is to weigh 115 by the end of the summer and the beginning of the school year. I will add some low impact exercise and some running to get myself back in shape for volleyball season! I'm wicked excited because I just read Jesabelle's success (WOO HOO CONGRATS!!) and with similar stats as her... I'm pumped!

For the next 3 days, I'll probably switch up between real food and snicker's bar for portion control.
Smile
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed May 30, 2012 2:03 am

Welcome back!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty Hi

Post  ElleBella Wed May 30, 2012 2:35 am

Hi, Welcome back.. you can do this! We all are with you.. yay!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 am

Hi there...nice to see the board livening up, glad you're joining again!
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty Day 1

Post  chinupbuttercup Thu May 31, 2012 12:44 am

Thanks for the support guys! It means a lot to me. I have faith in you guys too ♥️ STAY STRONG!! Very Happy

Today was fun! We went on a trip to Salem, and we walked around a bit. I didn't think of my hunger until I got home which was around 4 p.m. And then hardcoring homework and this goshdarn chemistry lab! ahhhh right now I feel empty... and my fingers are cold. And this too shall pass. I really hope I don't feel like this by Day 3. I know I can do this.

Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: snickers bar
Dinner: snickers bar
Extras: diet mtn dew and a multivitamin
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty yay

Post  ElleBella Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 am

Yay cheers .. Your on your way.. great job.. yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm snickers.,,lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 am

Great job, Salem would that be in NC or SC? You are on your way to your goal for sure.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

My Journey to my Happy-Medium :)) Empty Day 2

Post  chinupbuttercup Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 am

in NC! Smile

Today was not as hard until now. After dinner, I felt really dizzy and sleepy... i think it's from lack of food and stress from tons of work I need to do. I drank some diet mountain dew, and i'm full of it so that's a real nice appetite killer. But, I'm having a hard time focusing on my work "/

Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: snickers bar
Dinner: almond snickers bar Very Happy
Other: multivitamin and diet mtn dew
chinupbuttercup
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 am

Wow.. almond snickers.. dont have those here.. you are doing great.. i did not so good on the two choc's a day.. I needed protien to keep me full.. but I do notice when I drink a sugar free cola at night Im filled Suspect kinda funny how those bubbles do it! lol.

Have a great day!
Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down