Supplements with Five-bite diet?

Go down

Supplements with Five-bite diet? Empty Supplements with Five-bite diet?

Post  herbsgirl on Sat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm

I am taking Cinnamon bark, high potency multivitamin, PGX fiber, inositol, fish oil, vitamin D3, chlorella, milk thistle/turmeric, and magnesium.

Can I take these supplements with Five bite diet? The PGX fiber slows aborbtion of calories, carbs into the bloodstream, and is touted better than any diabetes drug for insulin resistance. (I have INsulin resistance)

Will it be ok to take these while following 5 bite plan, or would that be overkill?
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Supplements with Five-bite diet? Empty Re: Supplements with Five-bite diet?

Post  Phil on Mon May 17, 2010 1:44 am

Hi herbsgil

Do you normally take these anyway?

If you do then I don't think you should change it

If you don't normally take them then it might not hurt to start on lower doses and see how you go..

I'm not a doctor so I'm not sure but i always thought vitamins and minerals were a good thing Razz (but as they say too much of a good thing can be bad)

Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this and make it more clear Very Happy
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 am

Yes, I have been taking these supplements most everyday before the 5 bite diet!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. on Mon May 17, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't think they will hurt anything. I take a MV plus extra V A and V D.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  darkshines on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 pm

do they upset your stomach? i used to take a multivitamin but unless i am stuffed with some kind of absorbant food like bread, it makes me sick and i end up vomiting... is there a good multivitamin that doesnt do that?

also- is calcium a good idea to take?
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

re: supplements
Jenny P. Today at 6:32 am

.Yes and Yes! I think calcium is always a good idea especially if you take any sort of hormones (like for BC) Enough calcium aids in weight loss, prevents bone loss and makes it less likely that you will have a kidney stone.

As far as upset stomach the same thing happens to me. I take child gummy bear chewable vitamins and just double the dose (4 bears). They are easier to absorb for me and they don't have iron (which I think is what causes the upset stomach). sometimes I get a little low on iron but I just try to eat grean leafy veggies sevral times a week and it is okay. The gummy bears have plenty of antioxidents and are a multi mineral (the little critters brand) which I like and they taste yummy. Since it is such a low dose I do take extra Vit. D (for bone health and to prevent cancer) and extra Vit. A (it clears my skin). Some people might need more of other things (notice what foods you are craving that could tune you in to what you might be deficiant in and listen to your body's maladies, lots of small problems have to do with deficiencies) but that does it for me.. I say...start with the gummy bears and see if you need to add anything....
One more thing, most vitamins are fat soluble so have a glass of milk or a lick of peanut butter and you will absorb them better.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Supplements with Five-bite diet? Empty Looks Overdosing...

Post  kareannie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 am

I think you can take BUT not all. For me, in my opinion two supplement is enough. But more than two? I think you've going to overdosing stage. If you want jam pack health benefits, you've can take Omega 3 Supplement. Like what i did for how many months now. And if you will asked for the brand, i suggested you to try the Maxalife.

kareannie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum