BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station

Go down

BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station Empty BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station

Post  insanity on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm

This BMI calculator seems to match the BMI/weight values from The Slimming Station:

http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/bmi.htm

It's particularly helpful if you are an odd height like me. I'm 164 cm tall, which is about 5' 4.6", or 64.6 inches. I'm obsessive about numbers, and I painfully calculated my ideal weight from The Slimming Station based on the 5'4" and 5'5" values. My calculation matches what this BMI calculator tells me. (110 lbs = BMI 18.5 for me)
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station Empty Re: BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station

Post  Snow White on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks for posting this! It was a nice motivational reminder for how fat I really am and where I need to be! Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station Empty Re: BMI calculator that matches The Slimming Station

Post  insanity on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 am

I know the feeling, I have a long way to go too.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance on Fri May 22, 2015 5:46 pm

BM calculator is good tool for lose weight and I use it constantly in my diet program
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down