5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey to a healthier ME!!

+11
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
insanity
ElleBella
Maernet
Kaliopikat
Alexis2012
amu82
Snow White
mommieof2
15 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Journey to a healthier ME!! - Page 9 Empty Re: A Journey to a healthier ME!!

Post  mommieof2 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello all,

My girls are better, thank you for asking. My little one still has low iron so we are trying to get to the bottom of why she's not absorbing it. I haven't heard anything from the other doctor about my oldest yet.I have been super busy we had 2 papers, a presentation, and 3 exams on Wednesday plus I'm working pretty much every night. I'm totally exhausted. My doctor put me on different medication (cymbalta) so it's making me super sleepy all the time, right now anyway until it gets into my system good. I don't feel like doing anything but sleep. Af is coming next week so I'm up in weight and bloated like crazy so that makes me feel like crap. Sometimes I wish guys had to deal with this just once. MY husband says I'm going to lose weight starts and it just falls off and here I am trying really hard lose weight and then gain 10lbs in water weight due to af, it just sucks, Anyway I have an interview for my field placement for school at 11, I have to drop my girls at school and do house work before going to work at 2 today. Keep up the good work everyone....
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:34 pm

I know how you feel love.. I am working day and night with my new company and nights are long.. my eating is insane.. up and down.. my liver is good then bad.. uugh.. hugs for all you are going through.. Take the best care of you .. xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis2012 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey,

How's it going? Sorry I went MIA. Check-in and let us know how you are.
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Tue May 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello all I know its been forever since ive posted. My life has drastically and im back ro 211 so im going to start this journey again.i will come back and fill you all in on my journey. Ive missed you all.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue May 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Oh .... Yay Sweety .. I'm so happy to see you .. I hope all is well with you.. Snow is going to be so happy to see you also honey.. yay cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed May 29, 2013 11:29 am

Hey Debbie I hope you been okay.

Afm just a quick synopsis my husband and I are divorcing and I have finally graduated from my graduate program which really took a toll on me. I have tried really hard for the last 3 years to get over my husbands infidelity but wasn't able to and he started his old ways up about 6 months ago and now we have pretty much been arguing every day. He refuses to leave the house and I have an appt with a lawyer on Monday June 3rd. I've meet a great guy though and he's young but he truly likes me for me so we shall see where this leads.

Weigh in

Food intake
raisin bran and banana 5 bites
Lunch- yogurt and apple
dinner- not sure yet.

I will be exercising tonight my plans are to run, swim, and soak in the whirlpool.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Wow love I am so sorry for your loss.. Its a shame when one does such things.. I am proud of you though.. walking away is the hardest thing to do.. xo Your new plan sounds great.. and congrads on completing your graduate coarse,,... Yay!!!

I just can not work out like that.. it makes me so dizzy.. you always amazed me with that.. Good on ya.. xoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu May 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Morning all,

Thanks Debbie, you know I feel life is what it is and I can't change the way he is but I can defiantly change how I am.

Weigh in
204.0 that's a 1.6 lb loss

My goal is to be at least 175 by end of july. We all know its possible. I am going back home in July so I really want to look half way good. Plus I want to feel good about the way I look.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm

You welcome love.. I feel the same way..!

You can do it it.. power on to 175.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hugs Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 pm

So, so, so happy to see you are back!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

You have been through a great deal of stress and you know that causes weight gain...you are so disciplined with everything else in your life and now that this great time of stress is passing things will get easier on the diet front.

I always felt your husband was a bit controlling of you and sometimes when people want to control you it's b/c they can't control themselves. It has nothing to do with you because you are an awesome beautiful woman. His problems are about him. You will move on and find happiness and all will be well with you. sunny sunny sunny I hope you don't mind me saying that, but it's just the way I feel. I support you in anything you do and you know we are all always here for you.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey Beautiful, You around.. reading posts? Come back to us.. we miss you Honey!flower 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Please come back! We miss you! flower flower flower 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:05 am

Ladies I'm baaaaack!!!!! It's been so long and I'm my highest weight ever! I will weigh myself in the morning and start the 5 bite back! I am currently 2 weeks away from moving out of the house getting divorced! I've been eating my stress and the last time I checked I was 217 the last time I was that weight was when I divorced my first husband! I have to get it off of me I feel miserable! Anyway tomorrow morning is another start day! I've missed you faithful ladies!
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:51 pm

This board is not very active anymore Sad  But I am still here!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Okay so today starts a new journey for me. I am ashamed to say stress make gain weight and I am at my highest weight since my last divorce. Stress certainly plays a number on your weight. I have belly fat I've never had that even before when I was big my tummy never protruded like this. I am going to take before and after photos so I can be happy to see the results at the end! I need to get back to being happy with myself again.

Start weight

I hope to be down 7 lbs by next sat!

B- 200 cals
L- 200 cals
D-100 cals

When I did this and stayed at 500-600 cals I lost weight quickly!

Snow he's totally 100% controlling and now that I'm no longer under his control he has lost his mind. I have a young friend I spend quality time with and I love the feeling he gives to me at this point in my life. No long term relationship but defiantly something right now! I'm happy to be back as well you girls keep me so motivated! You keep up the good work and I'm excited to see where this will leads us all!

Let's get this done!!!!
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome back mommieof2
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9