A Journey to a healthier ME!!

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Journey to a healthier ME!! - Page 3 Empty Re: A Journey to a healthier ME!!

Post  Snow White on Sat May 26, 2012 2:30 am

I am soooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!!!!!!! Keep going girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat on Sat May 26, 2012 3:51 am

wow...that's great, Michelle!
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks girls I was pretty excited for that number and I'm hoping next week will give me the 180 mark. I was thinking I'm normally 5lbs heavy by now with period swelling but that hasn't came yet and maybe it won't, I'm secretively hoping it won't. So one of dd's friend had a party yesterday and I had a few multigrain chips with salsa, some byrrianni and a slice of pizza it all fit on a plate Oh yeah and some salad, but I did not eat breakfast nor dinner lunch was my only meal yesterday however it was a big meal or big compared to the 5 bite. I'm sure this weekend will be fine since I'm at home.

Food intake
b-tea
L- salsa/chips pizza (small square) byrrianni and salad
D-nothing

Exercise- running, sit/pushup and plank jacks mountain climbers

Weigh in
193.4 (no loss no gain)

Good I do believe for the two bad days I've eaten.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat May 26, 2012 10:05 pm

You'll be fine Michelle and that's awesome that you didn't gain! : ))))))) Sometimes you can get away with and sometimes you can't. Usually I can't, but one day last week I actually lost on a cheat day, weird...this makes me think that there is probably something to that calorie cycling, but I'm not going to make a habit out of it...I'm better off just sticking to plan as much as humanly possible. But you know these things come up and you just have to do what have to do and get back on plan quick. I feel like if we have more days on plan than not this is still the most kick ass diet I have ever done and it's pretty easy to stick to even if you take a day or two off every now and then. I know you can actually visualize yourself getting to a skinny girl goal on this plan! I'm not stopping until I get my body back!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Then the trick will be maintenance which for will most definitely involve bite counting!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 am

Good Sunday morning everyone, so yesterday my husband's uncle and aunty from Spain surprised us and showed up here with his other uncle. So we ended up ordering pizza along with eat Haleem (consist of grains pulses and beef with spices shredded to a thick soup) They brought donuts and they got soda. I was so good I just a one bite of pizza one bite and ate some grapes and drank my water. When everyone left I took the left over pizza and donuts to my neighbor who has 3 little one along with the soda so none of it was in my home and I would not be tempted. I did really well yesterday.

So I have a confession to make I have been a super B the last two day. My AF is due in maybe two day and my cravings have been so horrible and not giving in to them makes me feel like an addict that can't get her fix because if I get what I want I will put on 10 lbs and possibly go off the diet for a week, and we can't have that because I will not reach my goal of 134-140. So I was thinking if I stay on this diet and loss on average 4 lbs a week by the end of August I should be at my goal weight that's 3 months where if I did it like weight watchers it will be well into next year before I reach my goal. I love the 5 bite diet. I love that it gives me the ability to eat what I want and still lose weight and not feel like I'm lacking. I have a food addictions I have defiantly found that out in the last 3 weeks because of the cravings, horrible bitchy mood, and all over horrible feeling when I can't stress it, but I find if I distract myself with exercise, fresh air, or house work as silly as that may sound I can get away from need it so bad.

Okay so yesterday was a good day.

Food intake
B-tea
L- slice of pumper nickle bread with butter, 3 prunes, 2 figs
D- few grapes, yogurt(fiber added) 1 fig
daily water intake

Exercise-- a stroll around the neighborhood with my oldest daughter who could not sleep last night. It's amazing how much as an adult you take for granted, she was walking and just enjoying everything, commenting on how beautiful the trees, flowers, and the moon was and I was just focused on my walk and listening to her talk. It was a peaceful walk. Sometimes I am guilty of being so busy I miss out on a lot of things and sometimes feel like I neglect my kids, even though I'm with them 24-7 I'm busy with everyday life like cooking, cleaning, running errands that I miss out on my kids experiences. That walk just reminded me of that.

Weigh in
192.2 Yep that's what it says and I'm pretty shocked as I should be about 5-10lbs heavier due to bloating of my AF arriving soon but I'm barely bloated. Crazy eh?

that's a 1.2lb lost and 2.2lbs closer to the 180's I just can't wait.

Anyway here's to a great Sunday and I'm hoping Monday brings on a loss and not a gain since it is my official weigh in day.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Maernet on Sun May 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Great journal Michelle, your weight loss is fantastic!
I'd forgotten how Aunty Flo can have so much influence on appetite.. I have been menopausal for more than 12 years, but I do remember the cravings.
I hope your little daughter is doing well.
Maernet Very Happy
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

A Journey to a healthier ME!! - Page 3 Empty Yay

Post  ElleBella on Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 pm

You are doing great..It will be great to see how it all goes.. Keep it up ,.,. Yay bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon May 28, 2012 1:26 am

I wouldn't be surprised if you drop 3 tonight and are in the 180s tomorrow morning...you're barely eating anything girl! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat on Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 am

Wow...great job! You are doing great. Very Happy
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Good Day everyone, I hope your weekend treated you well. Yesterday I was so super sick, very nauseated so I took some gravol and went to bed at 8pm and slept straight until 5:50 this morning it's crazy. So yesterday we went to visit my hubby's aunt and uncle and it was delightful to see them but I was super sick all day hints the above comment. So today is Monday and although I have not reach the 180's I'm super excited that I really close to it. Snow white your right I'm barely eating but I really full and eating at least 600 calories sometimes more sometimes less depends on how I feel.

So the bathroom issue for me is getting some what better with the benafiber, prunes and figs have helped. I was thinking I needed some probiotics as well but so far it's helping with what I'm eating so I will stick with that. Snow white I hope it helps to take the probiotics as well.

Food intake
B-tea and 2 blueberry pop tart (no frosting) ( 400)
L- a few bites of chinese noodles and chicken and 2 bites chicken rice
D- nothing just water.
I find that if I eat in the morning I don't eat dinner and if I know I'm going to eat dinner I don't eat breakfast or either lunch just depends on my mood I guess.

Exercise just my normal 30 min run and a walk to the store

Weigh In
191.6 ( not 180 but soooo sooo close)
.06 lbs loss
BMI-49.5
Muscle 30.6
Chest 36.5 (.5 loss) under 39.5 over(1.5loss)
Waist 34.5(right at the belly button) (.5loss)
Hips 43.5 (2in loss)

One weeks totals

Weight 4.6lbs
Muscle 1% gain
Total Inches 4.5inches loss

Month of May to date
Weight 14.4lbs loss and there's still 3 more days
BMI 2.1 loss
Muscle 3% gain
Total inches loss 16.75 ( this includes my arms and thighs that i do not post here.

I'm super stoked about the loss it's funny you don't realize that you've lost so much until you add it up and it you could before I started the 5 bite you can add another 4lbs so that's 18.4 lbs loss since the last week of april until now.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:43 am

Morning all, So Af showed last night and I just knew I was going to be up 5lbs from the bloating and swelling, well I feel slightly bloated but not like I usually do and I lost 1.4lbs so that's pretty exciting .3 of a lb and I will be in the 180's how cool is that.

Food intake
B-tea and poptart
L-nothing
D- turkey on pumpernickel bread and yogurt

Exercise-- usual running, body weight training

Weigh in
1.4lb loss..

I was truly craving chocolate last night I wanted a bite of snickers so bad and my stomach was truly growling but I just resisted due to the 20 day challenge (Thank you Snow white for starting that) and went to bed. I try not to eat after 5 so I normally if I eat breakfast I don't eat until 5 again if I eat lunch at 1 I eat around 5-530 and that's it nothing after that.

Have a great day ladies, gents, and lurkers.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Maernet on Tue May 29, 2012 11:47 am

1.4 lbs gone forever!.. no chocolate is worth that, congratulations for being strong! Laughing
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

A Journey to a healthier ME!! - Page 3 Empty WOW

Post  ElleBella on Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Look at you go.. wahooo.. great job.. cheers Happy Tuesday to you!

Cheers Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 am

Hello all, I was not on my best behaviour yesterday when it came to eating, however, I still lost weight. I was so terribly sick I just want to eat toast and food that would stop the ichy feeling in my tummy.

B- tea and pop tart,
L- 2 slices of pumper nickel with butter, a bounty bar and a diet dr.pepper
D- Popsicle, 3 cheese pizza pocket and another bounty bar

Seriously way off the mark but I still lost not as much as I could I'm sure but I feel loads better today

Exercise- none just some house work after eating all that crap it gave me some energy.

Weigh in
that's a .6lb lost.

Well I have a busy day today. I will try to get back on and respond to personal journals but my dd has her pre op, I have a meeting at the College, and have to get my oldest off to school for her field trip to Marine Land. Happy dieting today.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

A Journey to a healthier ME!! - Page 3 Empty Hugs

Post  ElleBella on Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Hope you had a good day with all you had to do.. Congrads on your loss.. still great! Power on busy one.. Hope all goes well for your dd.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed May 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Congratulations on getting into the 180s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis2012 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

OMG - the 180's!!!!!!HOT DOGGITY DOGGGGG!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Thu May 31, 2012 2:09 am

Thank you ladies for your cheer leading. I have not been that strict my af gives me awful hunger pains it's almost like I'm on overdrive with the hunger during this time. As I am typing this I'm starving I have managed to stick to lower calories but not 600. I'm having horrible tension headaches and back spasms. I think it's due to my dd upcoming surgery. She has to be at the hospital at 7:40 Friday morning. I'm nervous about it for sure. Anyway I'm hinge the scale is kind to me tomorrow. Have a great night.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am

Morning ladies,

I wasn't on my best behaviour yesterday but all in all I still lost .6lb and I didn't exercise like I would have like to I was so pooped.

Food intake
B-tea
L-sweet chili doritos and a mars bar ( I know sad right?)
D- 2 pieces of coconut cake ( see I told you not my best behaviour)

Exercise- none unless walking around the college and up the stairs consist of some exercise

Weigh in
189.2 (edited Thanks Snow White)
.6lb loss

Today I feel better except I'm severly constipated and that makes me feel horrible and bloated. I have af for 8 days so hopefully this will end soon. Have a great day. I may be MIA for a few day because I don't have great internet or phone service in the hospital.

Last edited by mommieof2 on Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis2012 on Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

I might be misreading what you wrote but it seems like a good day to me. You seem to be a losing machine whether it's .6 pounds or an entire pound or even more. Good for you. Clearly you are doing something right so keep it up.
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu May 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Check your weight on that post, you're not 198!!!!!!!! Girl, you are in the 180s!!!!!!!!!!!!! alien alien alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Thu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Alexis you are right I am losing I think I have a pretty good metabolism when ketosis starts but I think if I were sticking to the diet 100% I would a whole wack of weight for sure.

Snow white thanks for the weight corrections.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu May 31, 2012 5:56 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! you are doing great.. really I am sure we all have funny days of food.. sometimes the junk is what we need.. lol.. Im on powdered add water food..lol.. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your food..lol

Cheers cheers Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello everyone,

Dd surgery went well and she is eating pretty well she had to get some zofran for vomitinng and now she seems to have it under control. So j was up a1.2lbbs this morning and I think it was due to my exercise yesterday I know I didn't eat a lot yesterday nor today. My husband kept saying yesterday YOU are shrinking Whitey (pet name) and he said it at least 10 times he said whatever you are doingis really working. I can even see the difference.

Food intake
B- tea and rusk
L- snickers
D- pumper nicle bread with butter and a yogurt 2figs

Exercise- running, push ups sit ups and plank jacks

Weigh in
1.4 pound gain I believe due to weighing at a different time and exercise we shall see
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo For your Dd honey... I am glad for you that she is doing good.. I am not sure what was up but I am happy she is well. Your nick name is so cute..really... Laughing :cheers:
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum