5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 5 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 am

Rolling Eyes time to be truthfull.. I am not happy on this plan.. I am not happy with being over weight.. and I am not happy with having to change my whole eating pattern due to illness.. UUUgh!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Im not going anyware but I am not doing the 5 bite diet anylonger.. I want it to work for me..but I just don't stick to it...I totally bombed on my dinner tonight.. ate way to much and realized I just have to work with calories in and out.. with shifting.. I lose 2- 4 lbs doing this.. much better than what is happening for me on this diet.. I am able to eat when I feel it.. and that is important to me.. it human to me.. being hungry all the time is making me nuts.. sorry to jump ship but I don't want to lie to myself any longer.. telling myself I love this when I don't.

So I will do my plan and stay with your in yours.. I will stay in the challenge as I am also trying to lose weight.. but will WI once a week..but will come on daily to drive you all nuts.. lol. Razz

Sleep Im off to bed now.. need to sleep.. soooooooo tired.. its early but a good book is in order.. nite nite! Cool
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:55 pm

I had a so so sleep.. but feel much better about my direction now.. clown Today we are heading off to a water park if the rain stops.. lol.. was to be a super day of sun today Suspect weather man changed his mind. Sad If it does not clear the kids will be sad. Crying or Very sad

Im on my plan.. all is great.. Hope you are all having a super day bounce .. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 pm

I know this diet works...it's just being consistent with it. I'm going to be honest that I think this diet is better for someone who just has 20 or 30 pounds to lose. For us that are really overweight, it's tough to stick with over the long haul. But any other diet just gets me thinking and dreaming about food all day long. This diet is helping me not do that so much. It is hard and it is not fun at all! But when you get on that scale and if you've been good the day before you will see a nice loss and that is what is so awesome about it. I know you have other health issues and possibly medications that are interfering with your resolve on this diet and that sucks! You are very disciplined day in and day out and I really think you can do this. Sometimes you just need to switch things up, but in the end you know a shrunken stomach is what you want. Do what you need to do and I will always be here to support you! : ))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Thank you so much girl.. so appreciate that.. Im happy to not have food on my mind.. I know how much I can have on points and just enjoy eating when I want to.. its going good for me today as I am not stressed.. We are just getting ready to leave for water park.. have a great day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:11 am

Water Park was so much fun.. we played tag for many hours running around the water spout.. There were 7 kids and 4 adults.. we had way to much fun.. Im just happy to be home and to be dry again.. We are just going to have a yummy smoothie for dinner with fresh fruit and then off for our night walk with the dog.. Nina looks dead already though.. I am sure she will sleep well tonight..lol

My food today
B) eggs and tea with half and half
L) gf mac and cheese
D) protien smoothie
snacks.. 2 dates balls with coconut.. yum

Alright all Im off to have dinner then for a walk,.. today was a fun day of exercise.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 am

I'm glad your day was full of FUN!!

Your meals look perfectly Perfect.

Good sleep tonight.

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 am

Ahhhh.. Thank you Marc.. we just got back from a long walk with the dog.. we are now kaputt.. lol.. Hope your having a wonderful night! Sleep My little one is brushing her teeth.. then out she will go.. me not to fare behind.. but I have a little work to do.. I am a Marketing Agent and have a few things to finsihed up so I can enjoy a nice weekend. I love working from home.. ahhhhhh ,,, Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 pm

After some reading I did last night I have desided for one week to try the NoSdiet gluten free.. should be a good learning curve for not snacking.. Thanks Marc for reminding me of it!

At the moment I have not had breakfast I am not hungry yet.. that is also a new rule for me..eat only when you are hungry.. novel..lol Shocked

We are heading out for a nice walk with the dog.. a good 2kl..then home to make a nice lunch..

Meals today
B) if anything a few spoons of yogurt natural
L) left over mac and cheese with salad
D) chicken, baked broc caserole , and rice
snack free

Alright on my hike.. ciao all, have a fab day!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Nice walk and snack free! Great job! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! - Page 5 Empty Just a thought... See what you think...

Post  16Again Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 am

ElleBella wrote:After some reading I did last night I have desided for one week to try the NoSdiet gluten free.. should be a good learning curve for not snacking.. Thanks Marc for reminding me of it!

At the moment I have not had breakfast I am not hungry yet.. that is also a new rule for me..eat only when you are hungry.. novel..lol Shocked

that is also a new rule for me..eat only when you are hungry.

Hmm...

I THINK the reason he (I really should go back and learn his name Embarassed ) calls for "three meals a day" is so you DON'T get "hungry."

To my mind, it's kind of like the Doc's hungerstat idea. Like "one plate of food" is your portion, and your stomach gets used to that. Then "HUNGER" for MORE disappears.

Truly, I realized I made the right choice to be back here again, when I found myself NOT EVEN a little bit hungry, the first day.

A "yogurt cup" sounds like good breakfast to me.

Just my $0.02.

Either way,I'm SOOOO Happy you're staying with us!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Bless you,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 am

Thank you.. Im eating now from side plates.. cake plates.. what ever we call then as my liver can only have a little food at a time.. but more than 5 bites.. lol.. You all are going to do this and be great at it.. I would not think of leaving. I wish to see it all unfold.. besides Im on a journey I wish to share too.. flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Im on plan today.. It is going to be a vegetarian day today.. I need a break from meat..lol

B) gf bread turned into french toast with pbutter and agava nectar.. 6 bites.. funny how even though Im not on the 5 bite diet Im still eating small portions.. lol
L) cauli soup
D) baked stuffed potatoe

We should be heading out soon for the parade... Yay Canada Day!! then fire works.. but I am not sure we will stay out long.. they are calling for very bad thunder stroms.. eeek.. so we will see..

Have a super duper day all.. Xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Have fun at the fireworks! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 am

Hi all, its already 8:13 in the evening.. I have been so busy all day with work and cooking for the week... If my dr gives me the go ahead I have all my food ready to go..I made a simple risotto, pudding, pea soup and chocolate chip squares.. all is gluten free.. bounce

Marc I am sure hoping you are right about men when they get older.. I have had a pretty challenging marraige and am hoping my man will grow up a little bit..lol.. He is a very nice person, but not the best husband..so I am hoping you are right honey.. Smile

I am a sereal dieter for the past 13 yrs.. I managed to drop a good amount a weight with walking and eating more fruits and veg.. but I gained some back over the years.. I can not believe that I have done this to my self.. that I gave up and stop loving myself..I was not raised in a healthy home..but never had a weight problem.. was a normal healthy girl.. so I started dieting in my 30's and have never looked back.. I never get past 230 but don't get under 180.. after many illness you would think I would have been diagnosed so much sooner with my celiacs problem but I was not..Now in my mid 40's finding out that I have gluten issues and that my liver is in ruff shape was not a shock...as I have not been feeling good for a while..So thank god for that...!!

I know I jump on and off diets in hopes one will really work.. but its always short turmed.. uggggh.. any ways this serial dieter wants off the tredmil.. I figured out that eating smaller portions does help my liver and I am eating around 60 bites a day and not losing weight.. (yes I did this with the nosdiet).. I want to get this weight off.. and I wish to achieve this now and not later.. On the slimming station it says I should weigh 114.5.. That is a shock to me..when I had cancer I was 29 but and what I thought was a healthy weight of 140 ..I looked good.. was loving life.. just tired alot.. The cancer really freaked me out.. I just ate my fear and pain.. I was given 3-6 months to live and was told I was terminal.. As you can see I did not give up or in and kick it to the curb.. I have been cancer free for 13yrs now.. so WHY CAN I NOT GET THIS WEIGHT OFF.. I know why its here.. so why don't I have the strenght to just kick it to the curb like my illness.. Uuuuugh..

Ok.. sorry for the HUGE RANT.. but I needed to get it out.. Please kick my butt all to keep focused on the 5 bite diet.. but know I can not do it low carb.. I can not go into ketosis to deep as my liver gets worse..so eating what ever and 5b breaky, 5b lunch and dinner.. I really need a good kick in the butt!!! affraid

Shocked Ok I will WI tomorrow morning as the start back on the 5bite diet Shocked

I think now after my rant I need a good night sleep Sleep .. Cheers all...
[/color]
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

Debbie, Thank God for being cancer free for 13yrs. My b-i-l was diagnosed with colon cancer a year ago, so bad that when the doctors saw him cancer free they told him they really thought he would last 6months tops and he's a walking miracle. He did however have to lose his whole colon, but the entire time he never lost weight, got to sick, or even lost his hair. He really is a miracle, as are you... I can totally understand the dieting I've been on and off diets for many years as well. My highest weight was during my pregnancy with dd number 1 I was 253 when I had her and I have stayed between 200 to 211 for the past 4 yrs and can never get below until now.. I'm very determined as I think we all are and I plan to lose this weight. I'm not sure what my optimal weight is but I'm thinking it said 130-140 as I'm short but have a more stocky build. We are here for you so lets get kicking. We all will do it...

I understand the low carb as well, it seems very hard for me to stick to because I want my 5bites to be what I want and not being able to eat my carbs doesn't make me a happy camper for sure has nothing to do with my liver so I hope you find what works best for you.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks for sharing your battle with cancer and how you used your WARRIOR SPIRIT to beat it!!!! This teaches you for you that YOUR warrior spirit can beat this weight problem. I agree with the low carb being unmanageable on this diet...that one is a lot easier when you don't have to worry about portions. But that's not what we're doing here. Here we are learning self-control, portion control, and I just learned this: fidelity to ourselves by being true to a plan that will work. For me it can no longer be ok to make excuses for not following this plan. This is so stupid b/c there are so many plans out there that don't work.Between the two of us, I'm sure we have tried them all! But we have one that does work and fast! And yet I still struggle to behave. I've got to get a hold of myself and I'm trying to do that with your help and everyone else here. I'm so thankful for this forum and for the help that we give each other to make it through.

Your situation is tricky with your health issues, but since you said you're not losing with 60 bites, could you cut it in half and do 30 bites? Like 10 for b, l, & d?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Ladies.. Thank you so much for your loving words.. can not tell you how much it means to me.. I am here for your both also.. You also Marc cheers

I am so in Warrior Mode now Suspect

Its early in the day so eating the 5 bites is easy.. its the nights that get me.. so if I need a few more bites I will have them.. but my goal is to not need them.. I am on TOM right now.. eeeek..this is challenge.. lol

Michelle.. Yay for your BIL.. wow.. good for him and great for you ,... Im 5'6" and the slimming station caculated that 114.5 .. seams to low for me.. eeek

Snow.. Thank you honey.. I like you love my rich food.. Mexican is my favorite .. and very filly at that.. 5 bites of a taco salad is so filling.. oh.. how much do I love that.. anyways.. here we go.. Warriors in mode.. we just have to do this.. Like Nike says.. "JUST DO IT!" ... lol..

Let's rock it..!!! Thank you both again.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 am

Ok.. if you have read the challenge you know I goofed up today No ..I was perfect till dinner.. then I went nuts on anything I can grab as I was soooooooooooo hungry... it took me a few min to figure out what this TOM girl did.. arrrg cyclops

I just read my email from my dr and it looks like its a good thing I am eating mini meals.. He still is pushing a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner . Im good with that..but I will keep my bites between 5-10 per meal.. most meals 5 bites is enough.. some like soup need 10..lol.. My next blood work will be monday..

Sleep Nite all.. sleep tight..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 am

Debbie, don't you just hate Tom I sure wish we didn't have to deal with that every month..Good things is it will burn off easily. I answered you in the challenge, you are such a warrior in all you have over come, finding your niche in this weight loss journey is like riding a bike compared to what you've over come so here's to a new day..

Yeah I don't think that your weight being that low would be healthy for you at 5'6. That's just me. I think they just use it as an average for all body types which isn't always a good thing. I have so much muscle that if I lost down to 110 or lower I would look anorexic. Anyway here's to a healthy body range.. You can do it.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 pm

I am so happy at 135-150.. love my body there.. all is good .. only 50-60 to lose..

One thing that struck me is the losing so fast thing. I have just read a blog on two girls who did this plan and dropped very much weight very fast.. they are now both upset that they have sagging skin that does not seam to be bouncing back.. now they lost around 80lbs and If I went all the way down that would be how much I have to lose.. eeek.. I had and op and around that area the skin is already not bouncing back.. I am going to rethink how is this is ok for me.. I do not want any more surgery so if losing 2 lbs a week will allow my body to catch up then I might just have to be ok with that.. I wish I had of thought of this before.. uuuug.. sorry its another Rant.. but this one is really dear to me.. I have many scars don't know if I can handle any more pale .. I might just go back to a normal diet to ensure a slower loss.. thinking about it now.

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Please give the web address for the blog site you were reading! I'd love to read more about it.

Also, I don't think anyone here is loosing weight fast enough to cause sagging skin. I really wouldn't worry about that if I were you. My point was that b/c we are losing it a little slower that we actually don't have to worry about sagging skin. Also, those people that have that problem weigh 300-500 pounds, that's not us girl.

Hope you're having a great 5 bite day!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:07 am

Ok snow.. I have been searching again for it for the past 20 minutes and can not find.. I dumped my arcives last night as I always do.. I will keep looking for you.. promise.. but it is true about fast weight loss.. just check out the gastric patience and how they have to have surgery again to fix skin issues.. But not all people have this happen.. I know my skin does not bounce back because of my own surgery and skin not bouncing back.

Today I was .8 down.. at the moment I am still in limbo thought.. I just at today only when was hungry and stopped as soon as Im satisfied.

Have a super duper day honey.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Debbie, I mentioned the skin issue in snow's journal. I agree we are not losing weight fast but I believe it's up to our skin and how, as you put it, it bounces back. I, however, have been blessed with skin that bounces back wonderfully. My step sister and friend have not and they lost their weight super slow and their skin is super saggy. So again I believe we all know how our bodies are and we should take our que's from that. Good job on the .8 weight loss...
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank you Michelle.. Makes sence to me.. can not find the article again anyways.. lol.. Laughing
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 am

Hey Debbie, I hope you are doing well today! : )))))) I love this diet because it produces quick results if you are going to be faithful. I have had to come to terms that I am a compulsive over eater and my tendencies even lean toward bulimia not by vomitting but by trying to fast and restrict heavily or over exercise to make up for a binge. I am learning through this diet to just stop the binges and eat small portions to lose weight. I've had some real awakening moments this week! Keep going girl, you will get there....just keep going!!!!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum