5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Kat you are sooooooooooooo cute.. lol.. Thank you both so much!

I am doing better today.. guess I just needed to process it.. I am soooooooooooo hungry though.. lol.. I did not WI this am as I feel bloated so i just could do it.. lol.. I will tomorrow.

Today I went shopping for me and the food bank.. I want to make one shopping trip a month, be a food bank shop.. today it was a perfect day to do it.. many good sales at the store.

My dd is changing schools in Sept.. she will be going to a school strait down the road from here.. I am going to love this.. free exercise.. lol 3.5kl daily.. happy me bounce

I hate to exercise even though I know I feel better when I do it.. I will start running it with her also.. she loves to run.. eeeek.. I wanted to go rollarblading today but it rained.. so maybe tomorrow.. I just got back on my skates after being off them for 20years.. Im not to bad at it.. I am quiting the gym this week and saving the money for other things.. like new clothes..lol

Alright all... I am off to color with my little one.. Cheers!
Have a super stellar day![/color]
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 am

Debbie, you are really pretty! I love the new photo.

" 10 day wine trip all around the Okanogan." That sounds GREAT! Even if it's postponed. Do you really produce ice wine up there? I hear it's really good, but very sweet. I've never tried it yet. I hope you make your trip sounds horribly fun. I hear rumors of Canadian wine...am on the lookout for some.

That's great if you'll "have" to walk little girl to school, what a great excuse to exercise!

Hope you're having a great day,
KKat
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi Kat.. Yes we make really great wine here.. even ice wine.. It tastes just amazing drizzled over ice cream.. dreamy drunken thank you for the compliment Embarassed .. that is a pic of me in my kitchen.. my body pic was a bit depressing for me...lol In a week or so I will put a pic of my little one and I.. so cute. Hope you are having a super day girl! flower

I am up today.. not upset though just keeping in mind why it is that I am.. I am going to get it all sorted soon and then I can focus more on the weight..

So I am eating around 50 bites a day so it seams.... I have read that 80 bites is the normal size to a healthy daily plan.. I even loaded the app for 99c from the 80bite diet.. that is where I read the info on 80bites.. so I think I will still lose wieght.. just not as fast.. its all good news! bounce Plus I love keeping track of my bites.. cheers

I am working today.. nice its from home, but I should get back to it.. Hugs all.. be good to yourselves and Basketball Basketball Basketball drop off the weight!

Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! - Page 2 Empty Filling Foods

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok.. Im thinking I need to get as many ideas for filling.. stay full food bites.. so I am thinking of food that are fibre rich as well as protien rich..

some of my favorites are; they are all 5 biters

Celery stick filled with cream cheese
Crostini with _____ atop it.. ham, cheese, pbutter n jam, bacon and tomato, egg, pizza toppings.. hmmm
fried cheese with salsa and sourcream atop
date wraped with bacon
small tomatoe hulded out, then stuffed with all kinds of things..
cheese cake mini bites
baked beans
refried beans atop tomato
Of course any meat in 5 bites
lc peanut b cookies, cheddar bisquits.. soooooooooooooo filling.. making some tonight!
snickers
fruit with greek yogurt.. peaches and cream.. yummo!

Most of these recipes are lc so filling and low blood sugar impact.. keeping .. If you want the lc cheddar bisquits recipe you can go to youtube to "aydensfolks" she bakes peanut butter cookies that one fills me for 4 hours + and its only 3 bites.. Her cheddar bisquits are filling too... yay cheers

K.. what about you guys any ideas? I would love them all.. Im a true foodie geek
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 pm

I agree, your picture is gorgeous! Just think how stunning you will be when you lose all the weight you want to lose! The confidence, the sass, the total hotness is just waiting to be claimed by you! ; )))))))))))))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...lol thank you!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi all,,

Today I am on plan.. drinking my shake and looking forward to my lunch of soup.. No off plan for me at all..althought those snickers are calling me..screaming at me to let them out of the freezer pale .. Good thing.. they can rest up for when I can have them.. hee hee

My daughter is not well today.. kept me up all night.. eeek.. but hey after lunch we will have nice nap.. I was to go car shopping today but that is not going to work out No Today will be a quiet day of baking for her and resting for us both.. She needs bran muffins for her lunch this week.. special request bounce

Alright all. have a super day! Enjoy the outdoors if you can!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Debbie, Love the avatar as well and your hair is lovely. I hope this diet your on right now gives you great results and the up coming surgery goes well for you. I am going to my dd down for a nap at 1030 and join her as I have had about 8 hours sleep in the last 4 days so I'm exhausted. I love greek yogurt the peach and mango it's awesome.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:13 pm

I agree, you are already gorgeous and I look forward to seeing your pic with your little one. I also like your hairstyle. I've worn mine similarly alot of the time. Good idea to write down filling food bites. I find writing stuff down really helps me remember. Enjoy your quiet day.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Ladies thank you so much!

Mommieof2.. hugs honey I know how hard it is not to get rest and then to stay on plan.. just do your best to sleep girl.. then when you can get back to it.. Hugs GB

Insanity.. love filling bites.. easy to keep ones mind of food.. and I loooooooooooooooooooooove food.. as we all do..lol

Alright it early news but really great news..My ultrasound went super duper great this am.. I have no abstruction, I am only a bit flared.. OMGoodness.. My dr is so pleased.. she is allowing me to eat food again.. she has just told me, you still have ileus, but your are not blocked right now.. if I fare again I will have to return to liquids.. My liver enzymes are still not great.. but the tea is helping.. I am still scheduled for surgery but if I stay unblocked I do not have to have it..

[size=24]Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Lets 5 bite it.. I think the 5 bite thing is why I am unblocked... really so little food is passing so the swelling went down!!! cheers

OMGoodness I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy right now!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Have a super day all!
[/size]
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Debbie Awesome news bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
It could be due to the 5 bite. I'm not sure what's up with you liver but have you ever thought about Milk thistle to help cleanse it. My dad has hep C and psrosis of the liver and he takes it to clean it out.

I also know what you mean about the hubby being gone, when I had my first I was in the US the entire time and even had her there so we were apart for 1 and 1/2 years before I came to Canada to live.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Hopefully you can avoid the surgery altogether! I am so happy for you! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Thank you beautiful ladies.. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Mommie2be.. I have Ileus and my liver is not allowing food to pass at times.. so its a bit toxic right now.. But my tea is special med one..it has milk thistle in it.. lol.. Sorry about your dad. Yup the long distance thing is tuff.. He has been away for the past 10 years.. he is s freelancer so was often gone.. that is why I left germany.. I thought why be alone there.. better here with friends around me. So your first was a Canadian? Thank you again girl.

Snow.. thankyou so much girl.. I have been happy dancing all day.. 5 bites coming right up for dinner..wahooo!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Im totally in WARRIOR mode now Suspect here I come!! bring the law of attraction to me.. nothing but skinny thoughts.. lol cheers

I was down 1.4lb this am.. wahoo.... going back down is a good thing.. I hope for it to be even bigger tomorrow.. now that sugar is not in my system.. we will see.. I am working like made today..and cleaning my house.. wow..busy bee..

My daughters dance is coming up this sat in the theater.. OMgoodness.. Sad can`t stop crying.. she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Laughing

Alright Fellow Warriors.. shine from the inside.. Hugs all around .. love yourself like never before .. after all you are a pefect creation! flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:10 am

Alright fun food day.. feel sick.. to much of it today.. uuugh.. MUST do better tomorrow.. affraid

Good night all.. happy 5 biting. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Today is a new day my beautiful friend!!!

And tomorrow will be as well.
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:22 pm

I am back on plan.. thank you Beauty.. I had 5 bites of oatmeal this morining.. yummo.. Lunch.. will be 5 bites of meatloaf and salad and dinner will be 5 bites of chicken salad..

My work day is over now.. its just coming up 11:30.. early work morining are so great!

Everyone have a super day! Be great! Inspired and loved!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 am

Your meals sound really good today! : )))))))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:07 am

Thank you honey.. it was but my body did not except my last part.. lol.. eeeek back to liquids for me.. lol.. pale
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm sorry about the liquids but at least you know if you go back on it and then the five bites your belly seems better. I do hope they figure it all out for you. Have a lovely weekend.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Thank you honey.. they know what is wrong.. Ileus is a tuff one.. but I must just fallow the rules.. no grains(gluten) and no sugar.. sugar just because I am allergic.. I can have honey or maple syrup instead.. not to bad..

Thank you girl.. wishing health to your little one.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 am

Hi all.. Im off to bed but I thought I should let you know .. I did not lose any weight this am.. my scale was the same.. lol forgot to post it..

My neice danced tonight in her tap and jazz production.. she is 9 and is such a beautiful dancer already.. was a great show tonight.. 3 hrs long

My daughter has her turn tomorrow early afternoon.. she has to be up early.. hair curled.. made up and at the theatre for 12 noon.. show starts at 2-5 She is in two dances also.. lol She is in Ballet and Jazz

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired so I am off to bed now.. Sleep .. the morning is bound to come fast..lol.. Night all.. be good.. stay on what ever plan you are on.. God bless..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  HEAVEN Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm

I hope you wake up today refreshed and ready to enjoy your day. This diet is fantastic in the sense that you can hop back on the wagon and lose weight fast. You can do this sweet lady Wink
HEAVEN
HEAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 am

Thank you Heaven.. I was down another 1.3lbs today.. yay.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi all, Its a bright sunny day here in Kelowna.. we are so going to going inline skating later.. wahooo.. bounce

K..I am 10 bites breakfast , lunch and dinner.. 5 bites snack if I really need it.. 35 bites a day... my dr does not like this plan but she really hated the 5 bite plan for me.. I have to take to many suppliments if I do that.. so a happy medium has been found.. Yay cheers

Breakfast.. 10 bites of toast with pbutter and jam
Lunch.. 10 bites of gf pasta and meat sauce
Dinner..5 Sausage on the grill with 5 grilled veggies

If I need a snack.. it will be 2 bites snickers with 3 bites apple.. my new favorite

Alright all.. I am off to make lunch and get out in the sun.. wahoooo! Enjoy your Sunday all.. bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum