5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 20 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 am

I'm the same I'm fine if I'm reading a book but tv not so much thats one reason the weekends are so difficult for me
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Debbie

Wow you are doing so well! Don't worry about the odd slip-up here and there, we're in this for the long haul! :-) Evenings are hardest for me too, that time after dinner when you just want a little bit of a treat while watching TV... *sigh* I have been allowing myself a 40-cal hot choc in the evenings if I want one, it helps me feel nice and warm and full, and also helps me get off to sleep. I am totally with you on those cups of milky tea too! But I can't have those too close to bedtime. Anyway keep going and keep checking in, I love reading about your progress!

Hugs,
Challenger
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Dmac... I know...lol.. the other mess up I do is my bites are just a bit to big.. I think it might be better to have 15 small bites.. instead of 10 large one's.. lol

Challenger.. Thank you.. and yup back on plan right away.. no stress.. this is a journey full of real life and it's happenings..lol You are doing great with all.. I love a warm hot chocolate too.. but lately I have been having a coke zero.. tends to be my night time treat.. feels sweet and fills me..lol Very Happy

I was at the school this morning and was talking to one of my daughters parents.. he is a trainer.. totally buff.. he was asking me if he knew me from the gym.. I laughed and said.. no.. he said yes from the ymca.. and I said Oh.. right yes I used to go. His daughter and mine used to swim together..lol.. I did not recognize him..lol Anyways I told him I was on a diet that was a bit off beat to the norms. He knows the diet and has mentioned it to his clients along with one day cheat..he told me your body will get used to eating 10-15 bites then it will slow weight loss down.. by cheating once week you will trick your body into releasing more weight even faster.. Not every day.. one day a week have a extra cheat meal.. like popcorn with your movie.. or a chocolate bar.. or a treat of cake.. just adding in a few calories will make you metablism go funny and burn even more.. hmmm I am thinking about it.... Question For now I will stick to my 15 bites and see how that works.. if I slow up I will take on a high calorie meal to shock it.. Very Happy

B) wafel with pbutter and jam and tea 5bites 9am
L) cheese and crakers 5 bite 2pm
D) baked ziti 5 bites 6pm

I did not WI today.. but plan to stay totally on plan.. Yay

Have a super day all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Well done Debbie your day looks really good. Interesting about the cheat meal idea... I'd be worried I'd get totally thrown off and go on a big binge! Let us know how it goes if you decide to try it! Xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:11 am

I'm with challenger I've tried it and i go way off plan i do much better if i just stick to the five n five i slip up enough without planning to Shocked
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  thins-in Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 am

i have heard this before, i am not sure how it would go for me personally even though we can eat whatever we like i have been avoiding a few things that i know i have a hard time stopping when i am full at the best of times let alone when limiting my bites! also unless you are following the exact same routine everyday your calories can differ not always a huge difference but it is different which can help keep your metabolism guessing.. just a thought! Smile
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

I totally understand you all.. I do not binge on any one thing.. I just love food so adding a extra 200-300 calories once a week is not a problem for me.. I think we normally eat this way.. some days I just want light food like veggies and soup.. others bring on the steak,,lol.. so calories tend to go up and down.. for me on this plan there are some days I have to have 5 bites for breakfast.. or a 5 bite night snack.. but not always so I just go with it.. some days 10 bites some days 20.. I am so much more relaxed and know I am losing as my pants are getting lose.. I had to change my pant size this week.. so great!

My daughters cold has got me.. eeek.. I do not feel the best.. but working anyways.. I am not sure how my food day will go... most likely a soup day..

B) tea
L) soup
D) soup
If that changes I will update

Happy on plan day all.. cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Oh no! Feel better soon Debbie.

Hugs for you xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 am

Thank you honey,

Today is soup and juice and tea and water day.. my fever has been a bit of a bugger so apple juice tonic water are the drink of today.. will be out of the calorie range today.. uuugh.. but that is what it is.. No

The rest of you have the most wonderful day.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 am

Don't worry about calories for now just focus on getting better! You are doing so great. Hope you manage to get some good rest! xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 pm

I am feeling a bit better today..lets hope this is a great sign Yay.. cheers I am back on plan today.. yay cheers

water water water day..lol loads of it..lol

B) oatmeal and tea
L) baked ziti
D) baked ziti.. do not want to cook.. lol.. left overs today

K.. be good.. its a beautiful sunny day today.. Im still ill but no more fever so I can get some things done..including a fresh air walk.. I am sorry for all of you that are stuck in the massive snow storm over on the east coast..my goodness.. eeek.. god bless you all!!

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Yay! Strong work lady! cheers cheers

Keep it up xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Thank you girl,

I just finished lunch... came up stairs and found a email from my dr.'s office. They have a opening in the next 10 days to do my sugery. It was to come for later in the spring but a cancellation came so I was slotted in. pale For those of you who know of my digestive troubles you know what is going on.. for those of who don't here is a break down.. I have a form of ileus.. it is when my body will not allow food to be digested and causes blockages in my liver. I was very sick this past year with much pain and from time to time I was in remission.. I am in remission right now but my small intestines are a bit messed up and are risky for knotting.. so they are going to do a laparoscopic surgery to remove the damaged area. Shocked Any ways what this means for this diet is that it is over for me for the next 6 weeks.. I am to pick up my new food (not good) in packages at the dr. tomorrow.. powdered smoothies and soup. They have me in for the day surgery on 21st.. This does mean I can not do this diet at all. The dr is not bad though he has made all my food to keep me losing 1-2 lbs a week.. so he is considerate. lol Wink K.. so today I really am eating to my hearts content as it will all change tomorrow.. lol

B) tea.. was not hungry lol.. to funny
L) chicken strips , fries and carrots.. all home made
D) Pizza.. also home made.. a few pcs..
snacks.. maybe some popcorn for a movie tonight?

One thing you can be sure of.. I am not going anywhere.. I will be here till op date.. then a few days away..then back.. I want to support you all and look forward to getting back to this plan April... yay At 1 to 2lbs a week I will still lose a good 8-10 lbs a month.. not so bad.

K.. be strong.. stay on plan.. Cheers all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 am

Oh Debbie that's great you got an early slot for surgery. I know you must be nervous but its a good thing. Let us know how you get on with the new food, sounds... interesting! Hope you will still keep checking in, we are here to support you.

Hugs xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Yes I am doing great.. this is not my first surgery..not nervious at all.. the shake and soup I just picked up are not the same as my old ones.. they are all low carb.. so maybe I will lose more than 1-2lbs a week.. lets hope so.. I had the "strawberry/banana" one this morning.. very filling and tasty.. 3 carbs.. gotta like that..

I got out this morning walking with my daughter and dog.. to school and back.. I will do the same this afternoon to pick her up. I love the cool fresh air.. and the much needed vitamin d.. it is to rain later.. this will be great for the ice on the side walks.. wash it away.. we are above zero so we are starting to slowly melt..Yay

Have a Super day all.. Keep on your plan.. Cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! - Page 20 Empty All the best outcomes on your surgery! to our forum's super cheerleader!

Post  120-4life Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Mega best wishes on your surgery, Debbie. I just found your post and I'm sure I speak for all of us on the forum to say we're in your corner, Captain Cheerleader! Wishing you the best outcome and continuing weight loss on the new foods. Hey, you won't have to cook, right? How neat is that! Enjoy this "you" time and make the most of it for your recovery.

Love,
Lucille

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Challenger Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Low carb shakes, that's really good, you never know it might even boost your loss, at least they should keep you full! Anyway now is not the time to be worrying about that. Hope you're having a good day, we are definitely here for you if you need us!

Big hugs to you xxx
Challenger
Challenger

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Thank you both so much.. I just had my vanilla shake and am getting ready to get to work.. My cold is still a bit in the back ground so I will need to take a nap to give some strength back to me... Sleep I did not WI this morning and I wanted to .. just to see how well this new low carb shakes and soups are doing...lol.. tomorrow then..lol

cheers all.. keep going .. you are doing so great!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! - Page 20 Empty Naps are so great!

Post  120-4life Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Glad to see you're treating yourself to naps. I think they're the best thing to help one's body keep up with the demands life puts on it in these times of multiple stressors. Keep up the good self-care!

xx Lucille

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 pm

thank you Lucille.. it was short but great.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:37 am

Hi Debbie, I finally read your journal. Sorry to see that you have been having health issues and have surgery planned soon. I hope everything goes well.

I found this link I thought you might like (http://www.yesgethealthy.com/coconut.htm) that discusses the benefits of coconut oil and the liver, or coconut oil and just about everything. I have a strong interest in alternative health therapies so I might be a bit biased. Smile But there have been a lot of studies about the health effects of coconut oil lately.

If you want to read books on the subject of coconut oil etc look for books by Bruce Fife, N.D. Or google him.

Thanks for writing nice stuff in my journal flower

I love you Carlye
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  thins-in Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 am

glad to hear your doing ok and that the shakes are ok! make sure you do get your rest and get back and healthy as soon as possible keep us updated and we will be thinking of you xxx
thins-in
thins-in

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Carlye.. I know all about Coconut..thank you for that info.. I am have been using coconut as a health help for years.. I took a few years in holistic healing so I am well in the know.lol.. you are so sweet..thank you

Thin is in.. thank you so much.. I will be here with you all.. supporting you .. other than my op day..its day in same day out surgery.. so I will be only gone a few days. Very Happy

Today, I am not happy.. sick of the shakes and soup.. lol.. want real food..lol.. watching everyone enjoy their Valentines treats.. uuugh.. lol.. ok.. Im sticking to it..

I had meeting with the op dr today and asked him some questions. He has told me that I will be on the a liquid diet for a good 4-6 weeks after the op.. then onto the white diet for a month..He also said they are going to take a biop for my celiac disease.. to ensure they are correct with their orig thoughts... So my gluten free diet will be re enstated.. uuugh.. Oh.. well.. I kinda knew it..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Everyone!!!

My daughter is just home now so I am going to have some fun building a puzzel with here.. Stay on plan all .. have a super day
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 am

I'm just getting back in the swing of things now .best of luck with your surgery I'll be praying for you I'm confident you will be fine when do you go in for it ?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Thank you so much Dmac.. just a few more days and it will be done.. its day in day out so not to bad.. I am a very fast healer.. always have been..lol Good for you getting back into all.. this diet Is one that we all pray to get past those first 3 days.. eeek.. every time we fall off.. uuugh.. those 3 days come back to haunt us..lol.. Thank you for your prayers.. I really appreciate them.. Very Happy

I WI this morning and was shocked to find I was up to 212.. affraid affraid affraid .. these soups and shakes might be low carb.. but not low calories.. eeek.. I am going to try and tweak it to the 15 bite diet..

5 sips of smoothies, or soup 3 times a day.. as I make them up I can make them a bit thicker to give them structure.. really I just can not gain anywieght.. I have now only 4.5 months till I move to the east coast and start flying many times a month and working.. Lots of walking.. eek.. anyways.. I have to make this work some how!!!

B) very thick 5 sips of smoothie
L) very thick 5 spoons soup
D) very thick 5 spoons soup

I can have a mashed banana, apple sauce or mashed potato if I really want one time a week.. but I just want to get this over.. the white diet is mono and not so fun..lol.. but I will be fine.. sorry if I complaine so much.. uuugh Mad

K... funk over.. I am just going to make it happen.. 212 is not ok.. I want 135 ..Dr lewis wants 114.. that is just not working for my mind.. lol.. So lets get there!

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum